❤️ What Did You Makan Today? ❤️

BabyBlade

2 hours ago, Lala81 said:

Nurul doesn't impress me at all. Average. Definitely won't bother driving there for that. 

2.50 with egg chicken wing and fried anchovies is cheap by today's standard. 

Their standard not very consistent...maybe you caught them on their off day?

One of the best in bukit Batok area, imo. I would pay $4.10 for extra chicken wing. Haha

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

You upsize your mee ah? Lol.

? No. But 4 dollars standard portion. Intro by @Ckll (who's unfortunately disappeared since phase 2 started). 

• Praise 4

5 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

? No. But 4 dollars standard portion. Intro by @Ckll (who's unfortunately disappeared since phase 2 started). 

$4 give so much mee?! 😅 I see liao havent start eat full already. Lol. Guess CkII went back to his cave liao, maybe need to wait another CB then he reappear again? 😂
But high chance we would not see another CB happen la?! 🙄

E461AA22-A28A-4A66-86B7-517DC1600CD1.thumb.jpeg.5452ca0cce5024fe3264850829f4678c.jpeg

Came to my favorite Italian restaurant  without booking. Restaurant is full today or rather everyday so I have to drink outside standing 😂. Just wait.

• Praise 15

Home made Nasi lemak with blue pea flower added. Frankly couldn’t taste any difference but overall still 😋👍

F29C68B7-97DD-4310-9668-9F1EA56AD7E3.jpeg

• Praise 18
  • Haha! 2

Dinner - tabao from Blk 85 Bedok North HC (Feng San). Stingray, Nai Bai and Fried Hokkien Mee. 

😋😋😋Tonight's meal tasted very nice. 

Probably because I had to wait +- 30mins just to get a parking lot so by the time reached home, famished liao. At that stage, most food will likely taste heavenly. 😅😅

20200818_215304.thumb.jpg.a577948c6c02fda56649c0c529be3aa7.jpg

Have a good night's rest. Stay safe. 

Cheers 

• Praise 15
  • Haha! 1

11 minutes ago, PSP415 said:

Dinner - tabao from Blk 85 Bedok North HC (Feng San). Stingray, Nai Bai and Fried Hokkien Mee. 

Probably because I had to wait +- 30mins just to get a parking lot so by the time reached home, famished liao. At that stage, most food will likely taste heavenly. 😅😅

Cheers 

Blk 85 food centre so many people? Need to wait around 30 mins for a lot! 😅

2 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Blk 85 food centre so many people? Need to wait around 30 mins for a lot! 😅

Crowded. Usually can get a lot within minutes on a weeknight. 😅😅

When i left around 8.40pm, there were another 5 cars waiting. 

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 2

26 minutes ago, PSP415 said:

Cheers 

Park at the mscp behind chin Lee and walk across the main road. short walk only. The parking on the fengshan hc side of the road is horrible. 

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 4

10 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Park at the mscp behind chin Lee and walk across the main road. short walk only. The parking on the fengshan hc side of the road is horrible. 

Agree. But I have tons of patience in my dna. And lead in my legs... Oops😅😅😅.

Most times on weekdays, parking is not too bad. Usually a family member will go tabao while I wait. Tonight, I was alone hence the wait was more keenly felt. 

Guess ppl missed eating here as HC was closed shortly after CNY for upgrading works and only reopened in June.  

Stay safe 

Cheers 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

5 hours ago, ToyotaShuttle said:

huh..... that's not my experience with them. I don't think it is off peak days but I go during weekdays 10 yrs ago and they are always open.

anyway, 10 years ago....

😁😂🤣 Glad dementia haven't set in.

8 hours ago, Vinceng said:

😁😂🤣 Glad dementia haven't set in.

May not be... Cos one of the staff at Selara rasa used to be my patient. I would see him walking around with his preschool kids at late afternoon near my clinic. So I dunno what dinner time he's talking about. 

Edited by Lala81
  • Haha! 3

11 hours ago, PSP415 said:

Cheers 

Try park opposite side, normally no need to wait for lot. Just 5 mins+ walk.

I will drop my family and then go parking. After dinner all walk back together just nice since all full full.

• Praise 6

59 minutes ago, Tohto said:

Try park opposite side, normally no need to wait for lot. Just 5 mins+ walk.

I will drop my family and then go parking. After dinner all walk back together just nice since all full full.

There are many carparks around the food centre if really cannot find lots at the food centre area carpark. Just walk a bit only. Lol. I always do some walking whenever i go there, never go to the food centre carpark.

Edited by 13177
  • Praise 3

Waited 30 mins for a lot? wow...

I always park at blk 119 carpark and then take a short walk to the food Centre.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2