LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - 2020/21 Defending The Title

Maxus-MIFA9

23 minutes ago, Hamburger said:

All recent transfer activities seem to be preparing our assets to leave... Hope not. 

Jota seemed like a Mane replacement and Sarr for Salah? Let's see if Shaqiri and Origi play against Lincoln. Actually it's ok if our players leave on our terms. It will happen anyway. Just a matter of time. Lets not forget that most first team players have their contracts up to 2024 nia. Even Thiago contract also until 2024.  So it makes perfect sense to extend some and sell some. If not come 2024, we need to find 22 new players :D 

Edited by Raymondism
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

22 minutes ago, Vegas said:

Barca now dun want to release him 🤣

he shld just go bite someone 

Thats why he cannot go Juve. One of his bite victims is there :D

on a serious note, hope Klopp develop the younger lot e.g. Minamino, Jota (and Sarr if he is coming) and slowly let some older established stars leave while they are still valuable. 

oh ya.. Rumoured that Wijnaldum rejected new contract offer.

Edited by Raymondism
  • Praise 1

7 hours ago, Vegas said:

Barca now dun want to release him 🤣

he shld just go bite someone 

Barca wanted to release him but on conditions that he cannot go to a list of clubs (Barca rivals) in the agreement. LS signed the agreement and when LS failed to go Juv b'cos of some cheating in test papers problem (now under investigation by Italy police). LS then jumped to A. Madrid.  [rolleyes]

Barca made a mistake as A. Madrid name was not in the list. So A. Madrid agreed to the term with LS.

Barca not happy and wanted to cancel the release agreement but LS use lawyer to fight back on the release agreement. :a-rulez:

Now Barca LL have to release LS ... :darkmood:   

• Praise 3

Looks like renewal process in progress. We already have a stable and strong core, which is the envy of most managers.

Get the younger players win to understudy can only be good for long term.

Only worry is cb. If vvd is sideline for long period. Seems like hendo have to partner fab if the unfortunate happens. Matip and gomez, utility quite low. Should slowly expose koumetio and vdb if possible.

If you noticed, TAA, Jones and Neco were not loaned out before breaking into the 1st team. So can say, Klopp roughly knows which are the ones that can fit into first team and keep them close to him. Returnees seldom feature heavily upon return. So if any players are sent out on loan, can say their pool career half gone already

Edited by Cauldron
  • Praise 4

This season is a good time to blood more youngster due to the need for rotation. 

For CB, we shld buy a couple of early 20s. Judging from Chelsea game, Nat Phillips has no future in the team. Matip spent too much time in sick bay. 

Those youth players should know that if they dont make it to first team when they are 20 or 21, better send out resume liao.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

19 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Rumours and unconfirm reports had it that Sarr had agreed the terms to come to Liverpool. :a-happy:

Sarr preferred Liverpool to ManU .. :slow:    

Like what Bro Hamburger and I said earlier, is this a sign of key players leaving? Or maybe Origi, Shaqiri & Brewster all leaving?

Edited by Raymondism
  • Praise 1

1 hour ago, Raymondism said:

Like what Bro Hamburger and I said earlier, is this a sign of key players leaving? Or maybe Origi, Shaqiri & Brewster all leaving?

Brewster is leaving before Oct 5  [nod]

Shaqiri is waiting for offer  [:(]

Origi, I believe Klopp is keeping him. [sly] 

• Praise 1

11 hours ago, Vegas said:

Non Liverpool:

Barca is behaving like dicks with their ex manager, players. First Sertian, then Messi, then now Suarez. 

They like RM are two biggest dicks ever, spoils the player transfer market and we have to pay more to watch the game. Served them right to get stuck with all the highly paid players that they literally snatch from other team. Their success are built on money and nothing else period.

• Praise 3

1 hour ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Brewster is leaving before Oct 5  [nod]

Shaqiri is waiting for offer  [:(]

Origi, I believe Klopp is keeping him. [sly] 

Shaqiri wasted. He should go to a team like Leicester. Can we trade Shaqiri + Brewster for Soyuncu? :D

Edited by Raymondism
  • Praise 1

1 hour ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Somehow, Origi is good in Champion League (UCL) games ... [cool]

Poor in Premier League ... :ph34r:

:XD: 

Haha, he is pools super sub in UCL.

• Praise 1

On 9/22/2020 at 4:27 PM, Spring said:

Initially I thought the sudden death was a good idea but after watching Japan/Korea WC, I find it's abit cruel as no chance for a team to fight back from a goal down n worse still if it's individual error like Kepa's then the player concerned will hv to carry this responsibility individually forever.

U may say the same for penalties but there are players who missed but their team went on to win the shootout so it's more collective responsibility I feel for a team sport afterall. Just my 2 cents only....... 

ha ha yah, cruel... But most of Asia surely enjoyed seeing Ahn Jong Hwan's golden goal against Italy. Think they scrapped it cos the teams forced into it, were all playing it safe, for fear of being caught out and that would have been it - literally no reprieve type.

• Praise 4

7 hours ago, Xers007 said:

They like RM are two biggest dicks ever, spoils the player transfer market and we have to pay more to watch the game. Served them right to get stuck with all the highly paid players that they literally snatch from other team. Their success are built on money and nothing else period.

Buying players the legal way whilst some may feel is buying success, I personally think it's ok although admittedly hard to swallow with those deep pocket/well backed clubs cornering the market.

What pisses me off on RM and esp Barca is that they like to instigate players they fancy ie turn their heads and these players then become unsettled and their clubs are then forced to sell at lower prices to RM, Barca. This I find unethical and not becoming of a big club like the 2 Spanish giants. For all of City and PSG's fault for forking plentiful $ and overpaying of players, at least they pay up and not resort to underhanded means unlike those 2[thumbsdown] Just my opinion....

• Praise 8

10 hours ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Rumours and unconfirm reports had it that Sarr had agreed the terms to come to Liverpool. :a-happy:

Sarr preferred Liverpool to ManU .. :slow:    

Sarr wants to play with his big brother Mane.

I am so happy with Thiago and Jota

but if we get Sarr I will be celebrating Xmas in Sep.

During Africa cup we will have Firmino playing behind Jota, Sarr and Takumi.

What a backup strike force.

:grin:

• Praise 4

1 hour ago, Spring said:

Buying players the legal way whilst some may feel is buying success, I personally think it's ok although admittedly hard to swallow with those deep pocket/well backed clubs cornering the market.

What pisses me off on RM and esp Barca is that they like to instigate players they fancy ie turn their heads and these players then become unsettled and their clubs are then forced to sell at lower prices to RM, Barca. This I find unethical and not becoming of a big club like the 2 Spanish giants. For all of City and PSG's fault for forking plentiful $ and overpaying of players, at least they pay up and not resort to underhanded means unlike those 2[thumbsdown] Just my opinion....

Thot we did the same to Southampton for VVD? Just that Southampton complain and we LL wait 6 months then pay full 75M. We angry with so called bigger clubs. Other pple also angry with us. And i think we just did  something similar with Thiago. I dont believe we did not talk to Thiago behind BM's back prior to bid acceptance. This is part of the game. 

Edited by Raymondism
  • Praise 4

1 hour ago, Spring said:

they buy at high price.. confirm

see how many of the superstars shine after joining them?

underhand? liverpool also underhand lah... and so many of us so proud we pay 10m for thiago and jota for yr 1. even more underhand now that no more gate receipts till nxt march at least

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3