LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - 2020/21 Defending The Title

Picnic06-Biante15

Turbocharged

🔴 BREAKING: Virgil van Dijk has suffered an ACL injury & is set to be out for 7 to 8 months according to beIN SPORTS.

😭😠😡😥

• Shocked 1
  • Sad 1

That report from BeIN is believed to be disputed by other sources. Lets hope it is not true. 

However, no matter what extent of injury. Even a minor knee injury will set you back easily 6-8 weeks.  So, the team has to cope without VVD for a lot of games. The only hope is that his season is not KO-ed. 

I said all along we can't endure a long season with 3 recognisable CBs. Our season is alot looking like man city of last season. It is amazing why we can't learn from history.. 

• Praise 3

Next time offside .our cb. just go flying tackle into the striker. Take them out. No card anyway ....

honestly I hope can appeal to FA to review and overturn the result. It’s just stupid of var... it’s like u want to see what u want to see. Dafuq la. 

if really acl then should we encourage players to do to others what Pickford did?.. I amazed vvd dint hammer him at all... 

• Praise 1

17 minutes ago, Mrmilktooth said:

Next time offside .our cb. just go flying tackle into the striker. Take them out. No card anyway ....

honestly I hope can appeal to FA to review and overturn the result. It’s just stupid of var... it’s like u want to see what u want to see. Dafuq la. 

if really acl then should we encourage players to do to others what Pickford did?.. I amazed vvd dint hammer him at all... 

The match is already over and we lost 2points.  I am just like you angered with the result and ref performance.

Imo no point appealing for FA to review or even overturn the result unless it is a final for cup competition.

We should be looking at how we can cope without our first choice GK and CB.

I would say pull fabinho back to defense. Shore up our midfield or defensive midfield. Milner?

Alter our tactic?

• Praise 2

The comforting aspect of the game is that pool was clearly the better team for almost entirety of the game, except 10-15 min into 2nd half. Klopp mentioned that this is an Everton side on a 7-8 game winning run so they are pretty decent side. 

Pool should have scored a couple more to put the game away but Pickford had a few good saves too. 

Both our goals conceded came from headers and our markings in the 6 yard box has to improve. How this can be done without vvd is a huge question. Fabinho is good in tackling but poor in the air. So, we are facing a flux in this situation for sure. 

• Praise 6

Pool suffered poor clearance of aerial ball for the longest time after hypia retired. VVD emerged as the solution. 

We are back to square one again. 

And what ever happens to the benefit goes to the strikers when in line with the off side trap. 

VAR is a big joke. Better to abolish it.  

• Praise 4

40 minutes ago, Kopites said:

The match is already over and we lost 2points.  I am just like you angered with the result and ref performance.

Imo no point appealing for FA to review or even overturn the result unless it is a final for cup competition.

We should be looking at how we can cope without our first choice GK and CB.

I would say pull fabinho back to defense. Shore up our midfield or defensive midfield. Milner?

Alter our tactic?

I’m done with watching the live games. Look at final results sua... 

I was so pissed couldn’t stop being upset until went to take cold shower 😂 

• Praise 2
  • Angry 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha! 2

Everton vs Liverpool 2-2

Should be 2-3 in Pool's favour; like daylight robbery in front of live TV

Ups n downs of football - felt digusted like many fans here

The VAR referee David Coote  obviously is biased and not helped by Michael Oliver's poor refereeing

Liverpool ask Premier League to investigate VAR decisions during draw at Everton

Skyreport

• Praise 5

Its not var but the tard behind it and the idiots on the field. Even if the var did not call it, Michael Oliver or the linesman would have saw the tackle on vvd. But they choose to depend on the botched decision than their own eyes. This david coote has history of cockups and was drop from refereeing some games last season. Hope he get some real punishment this time round after the PGMOL review.

• Praise 3

Pool are obviously back to the old time when they cannot defend aerial ball as some bro mentioned. Both header goals all def standing around not even trying to jump for the ball. The following matches will see many crosses for header goal, more precarious for pool if opponent has tall fwd.

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged

Blue shits. resorting to assault to maim opponents.

VVD n Thiago are lucky not to break their legs.

VAR is bulls**t. but its smaller compare to the type of tackles those a**holes are launching into with intention to hurt opponents. f**k!

• Praise 5
  • Haha! 2

Ridiculous how Mane can be offside. VAR officials are now treating the VAR system like Photoshop. It is ridiculous to zoom in and place markers on pixels on the screen and then determine the offside the way they do. Just how accurate it is like that? It is not like the images were of high fidelity just how many millimetre is one pixel on the screen to length on the field to allow such fine margins to be decided on. 

To me, there is nothing clear and obvious that Mane is offside. The methodology in examining a player position relative to the opposition must change. If the player is not obvious enough to be determined as offside then that is it. It shouldn't allow VAR officials to zoom in to scrutinize. 

VAR initial guidance was to clarify on Clear and Obvious Error on the part of the field referee. The way the decisions are being made is just ruining the game completely. VAR must adhere to its initiatives and make the game fairer and safer. 

• Praise 7

24 minutes ago, Gizmore said:

Ridiculous how Mane can be offside. VAR officials are now treating the VAR system like Photoshop. It is ridiculous to zoom in and place markers on pixels on the screen and then determine the offside the way they do. Just how accurate it is like that? It is not like the images were of high fidelity just how many millimetre is one pixel on the screen to length on the field to allow such fine margins to be decided on. 

To me, there is nothing clear and obvious that Mane is offside. The methodology in examining a player position relative to the opposition must change. If the player is not obvious enough to be determined as offside then that is it. It shouldn't allow VAR officials to zoom in to scrutinize. 

VAR initial guidance was to clarify on Clear and Obvious Error on the part of the field referee. The way the decisions are being made is just ruining the game completely. VAR must adhere to its initiatives and make the game fairer and safer. 

I heard from commentator that the var ref have another set of picture that is clearer than what we see on the tv. Is it clear to the pixel level i am not sure but i am sure till now these var ref still dont have a very clear idea of what defines an offside.  Different ref gives different decision.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2