LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - 2020/21 Defending The Title

Picnic06-Biante15

3 minutes ago, Raymondism said:

Shots and possession do not contribute to points... only goals count... 

Either liverpool unlucky or need more practice in finishing

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

6 minutes ago, Raymondism said:

Need to change players 

Need rejuvenation in certain positions but not wholesales changes.

Hope fans can be back next season. We need the fans.

• Praise 2

2 hours ago, Kopites said:

Need rejuvenation in certain positions but not wholesales changes.

Hope fans can be back next season. We need the fans.

Everyone say buy forwards and defenders... I say pls buy a couple of midfielders to replace Keita, Ox, Milner and Wijnaldum. We just need good old CMs who can control the middle of the park. We shld sell one of the front three soon and start letting  Elliot play. Fabinho needs to play in midfield else our back line will be overloaded... I still think we shld play Rhys Williams and keep Fabinho in front of the CBs.

Turbocharged

klopp is right... we do not deserve champions lge. 

the team now is maciam when he first take over, can attack cannot defend...

• Praise 1

14 hours ago, Raymondism said:

Everyone say buy forwards and defenders... I say pls buy a couple of midfielders to replace Keita, Ox, Milner and Wijnaldum. We just need good old CMs who can control the middle of the park. We shld sell one of the front three soon and start letting  Elliot play. Fabinho needs to play in midfield else our back line will be overloaded... I still think we shld play Rhys Williams and keep Fabinho in front of the CBs.

We were all blinded by the absent of VVD. Infact the pivot of our team is fabinho in midfield. Without him in midfield it affected our front/mid/def.

I was wondering everyone know how important is fahibho in midfield. Can't we find another CD from the reserve. I remember we purchased two during the last transfer window. Might not be good but at least everyone in their natural positions.

• Praise 1

Too man negative happenings to LFC this season. Everyone associated with the Club are affected, be it owners, manager, players and/or staffs. The atmosphere is not right and there is little positivity. The ESL saga is one last thing we want to happen but then again, it did. Fans making noises non-stop add to the mounting pressure and the negativity. 

After last Saturday's game, I have decided to move on and look forward to next season instead. 

• Praise 2

26 minutes ago, 209752648026519 said:

Too man negative happenings to LFC this season. Everyone associated with the Club are affected, be it owners, manager, players and/or staffs. The atmosphere is not right and there is little positivity. The ESL saga is one last thing we want to happen but then again, it did. Fans making noises non-stop add to the mounting pressure and the negativity. 

After last Saturday's game, I have decided to move on and look forward to next season instead. 

After VVD injury, I have already looked towards the next season. 😂

Edited by Antlau
  • Praise 1

12 hours ago, Kopites said:

We were all blinded by the absent of VVD. Infact the pivot of our team is fabinho in midfield. Without him in midfield it affected our front/mid/def.

I was wondering everyone know how important is fahibho in midfield. Can't we find another CD from the reserve. I remember we purchased two during the last transfer window. Might not be good but at least everyone in their natural positions.

Fabinho is important. Hendo important. VVD and Firminho also important. Ali as well. 

These few fellas form the backbone of the team... if most of them around and playing well... missing one guy is fine.. now VVD and Hendo injured.. the leader on the field goes missing... Firminho not playing well... the multiplier in attack disappears... Fabinho play in defence means midfield cannot hold their line... towards the end of the game... we cant even break the ball out into opponent's half... 

• Praise 2

On 4/25/2021 at 5:24 PM, Hamburger said:

Jones came on and failed to protect the back four. He was too focused on going forward.

Fab or hendo need to be in CM, must!!

Jones shld play Futsal... hahaha my senior always criticise me... say i am futsal player... not soccer player... 

Yes... agree.. he turn here and turn there... turn around for 10s and still at same spot... he must learn to do the dirty work... if he wants to be Wijnaldum replacement... 

• Haha! 1

Matches Fabinho has played for LFC in 2021 (all competitions).

At Center back: W0 D3 L4.

In Midfield: W4 D1 L1.

:D

Fabinho is also very good friends with Allan St Maximin.

Maybe ask him to join Pool together with Leed's Brazilian Raphinha. 

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 2

57 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Matches Fabinho has played for LFC in 2021 (all competitions).

At Center back: W0 D3 L4.

In Midfield: W4 D1 L1.

Fabinho is also very good friends with Allan St Maximin.

Maybe ask him to join Pool together with Leed's Brazilian Raphinha. 

Saint Maximim looks like a live wire... hard to take the ball away from him... wonder why he is at Newcastle

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Raymondism said:

Saint Maximim looks like a live wire... hard to take the ball away from him... wonder why he is at Newcastle

Stepping stone to Liverpool like Gini.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
On 4/26/2021 at 7:02 PM, Raymondism said:

Fabinho is important. Hendo important. VVD and Firminho also important. Ali as well. 

These few fellas form the backbone of the team... if most of them around and playing well... missing one guy is fine.. now VVD and Hendo injured.. the leader on the field goes missing... Firminho not playing well... the multiplier in attack disappears... Fabinho play in defence means midfield cannot hold their line... towards the end of the game... we cant even break the ball out into opponent's half... 

i always maintain round pegs in round holes is the best...

• Praise 1

50 minutes ago, Vegas said:

i always maintain round pegs in round holes is the best...

Putting Fabinho in defence with Hendo anchoring midfield is ok. Without Hendo and Fabinho, our midfield like more porous

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
Just now, Raymondism said:

Putting Fabinho in defence with Hendo anchoring midfield is ok. Without Hendo and Fabinho, our midfield like more porous

not fast enuf mentally nor physically. guniang mf

but i think the players simply dun have that unbeatable aura any more. think was agaist lecister... played well, lead, suddenly become guniangs.. and lost

• Praise 1

22 minutes ago, Vegas said:

not fast enuf mentally nor physically. guniang mf

but i think the players simply dun have that unbeatable aura any more. think was agaist lecister... played well, lead, suddenly become guniangs.. and lost

Think the likes of Thiago, Jones are more inclined towards creating opportunities rather than keeping the shape.

↡ Advertisement