LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - 2020/21 Defending The Title

Picnic06-Biante15

Supercharged

Things are still in our own hands so we are in the driving seat.  If we drop any points, we are effectively out of the race liao as Leceister just need a draw with Spurs to confirm its place.  

no room for error.. it is do or all. Let's not let Alisson's heroics on sunday go to any waste... 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

2 hours ago, Fooblack said:

Things are still in our own hands so we are in the driving seat.  If we drop any points, we are effectively out of the race liao as Leceister just need a draw with Spurs to confirm its place.  

no room for error.. it is do or all. Let's not let Alisson's heroics on sunday go to any waste... 

If Pool draws and wins next 2 games, they will be on 67 pts and if Leicester draws with Spurs they also 67 pts but Pool will be 4th on better goal difference as Leicester cant improve their goal diff with a draw so a draw is not enough for them even if Pool draws 1 of their games but they of course have to win 1 of their 2 matches.

Spurs are trying to get into 6th spot for UEL qualification so they hv something to play for. Leicester also has a poor home record losing 8 of their 18 matches.

• Praise 5

(edited)
1 hour ago, Spring said:

If Pool draws and wins next 2 games, they will be on 67 pts and if Leicester draws with Spurs they also 67 pts but Pool will be 4th on better goal difference as Leicester cant improve their goal diff with a draw so a draw is not enough for them even if Pool draws 1 of their games but they of course have to win 1 of their 2 matches.

Spurs are trying to get into 6th spot for UEL qualification so they hv something to play for. Leicester also has a poor home record losing 8 of their 18 matches.

I thought if we win tonight we will be having same point as leicester. All down to the last game and goal different if necessary.

Edited by Kopites

Win first, talk later or no need to talk, just let the Maths settle it! Without the wins, all talk is empty. Don't get me wrong, not that I didn't want LFC to qualify for CL next season. But this season is funny enough that I no longer harbour any hopes before the ball is kicked. Win the remaining two games, if we qualify all good. If we don't, be it. Just use the time for rebuilding and focus on EPL and the domestic cups. 

• Praise 2

21 minutes ago, Kopites said:

I thought if we win tonight we will be having same point as leicester. All down to the last game and goal different if necessary.

That's correct. I was replying on bro Fooblack post that if Pool drop points, Leicester only need a draw to qualify which is not correct. 

• Praise 5

Hypersonic

Pool will do it the hard way.

Lose next match, need Spurs to win and 94 minutes VVD come on and scores the winner.

:D

Same old problem 

After couthino left nobody want to shoot from outside box 

When we find break free, we find ourselves missing easy chances

Hypersonic

Burnley keeper making his PL debut

why Pool not testing him with shots and balls in

just like Burnley keep testing our keeper?

All our shots off target their keeper not even needing to make any saves.

Pull balls into the box lah, Keep shooting at the keeper from range lah.

Hypersonic

Goal difference might make all the difference

since they play a rookie keeper

might as well put as many goals pass him

as possible.

• Praise 1