Hungry Ghost Month ....

1fast1

Turbocharged
On 8/20/2020 at 7:54 AM, Kopites said:

Hello.....alert from mcf....

Be careful when parking at any open carpark during your lunch.

Don't be lazy look around and avoid those near a bin or black spot showing burning ashes.

Your becareful when parking.

You mean like this? 

IMG-20200822-WA0005.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 3
  • Haha! 3

Hello I'm new here. Hoping someone can help.

Since young, I've always been sensitive to spirits, they just tend to disturb me. I've met very fierce ones before. But life has been manageable ever since my god-bro gave me a 佛经 to put by my bedside and a powerful amulet which I wear to sleep. But this past 1 year, I'm starting to have serious problems again. I dreamt multiple times of how different people die, in many different ways. 1 NS boy hunged himself on the tree after being bullied by his mates. 1 taxi uncle having car accident in the tunnel, just to name a few very "clear" ones. Worse still, on a few occasions, I will dreamt of being se*ually assaulted, once by an old uncle and just few days ago, by a 20+ guy, where I also felt pressure on me starting from my legs up. Thankfully I managed to wake up and shaked it away. It always felt very real and I just woke up crying non-stop. 

I've tried many ways. Like bathing myself with pomelo, spraying those pomolo sprays before getting home. Trying all sorts of amulets. And it's not the house, becoz I moved house before and it still happens whenever I go.

It's as if any passing, wandering spirits can just enter my dream or just disturb me whenever they like.

Any solutions? Wishing you good karma always. (I'm a very kind person too...if you're wondering...) I don't even dare to sleep much nowadays...thanks in advance...

21 minutes ago, Kaori89 said:

Since young, I've always been sensitive to spirits, they just tend to disturb me. I've met very fierce ones before. But life has been manageable ever since my god-bro gave me a 佛经 to put by my bedside and a powerful amulet which I wear to sleep. But this past 1 year, I'm starting to have serious problems again. I dreamt multiple times of how different people die, in many different ways. 1 NS boy hunged himself on the tree after being bullied by his mates. 1 taxi uncle having car accident in the tunnel, just to name a few very "clear" ones. Worse still, on a few occasions, I will dreamt of being se*ually assaulted, once by an old uncle and just few days ago, by a 20+ guy, where I also felt pressure on me starting from my legs up. Thankfully I managed to wake up and shaked it away. It always felt very real and I just woke up crying non-stop. 

I've tried many ways. Like bathing myself with pomelo, spraying those pomolo sprays before getting home. Trying all sorts of amulets. And it's not the house, becoz I moved house before and it still happens whenever I go.

It's as if any passing, wandering spirits can just enter my dream or just disturb me whenever they like.

Any solutions? Wishing you good karma always. (I'm a very kind person too...if you're wondering...) I don't even dare to sleep much nowadays...thanks in advance...

but those are just nightmares right?

everyone will have nightmares

stay away from those horror movies, drama or any stories found on internet, or chit chats among friends

as always, 日有所思 夜有所梦... sometimes the images or stories are embedded in your mind subconsciously, they will come back as nightmares when you sleep

try not to be too stressful too, in work and in life (easy to say than done though)

1 hour ago, Kaori89 said:

Perhaps you can spare some time for meditation while listening to chants of Amitoufou. Chant Amitoufou in the heart.

Hi Scion

Appreciate your concern. Err, I guess it's hard to convince you that they are not "just" "normal"  nightmares. But I shall try. Haha....

Edited by Kaori89
Too new, don't know how to reply

1 hour ago, Scion said:

but those are just nightmares right?

everyone will have nightmares

stay away from those horror movies, drama or any stories found on internet, or chit chats among friends

as always, 日有所思 夜有所梦... sometimes the images or stories are embedded in your mind subconsciously, they will come back as nightmares when you sleep

try not to be too stressful too, in work and in life (easy to say than done though)

Hi Scion

Appreciate your concern. Err, I guess it's hard to convince you that they are not "just" "normal"  nightmares. But I shall try. Haha

1) normal people don't have nightmares so frequently. Nor do they always dream of how people die. 

2) Accompanying those nightmares are always some spiritual presence and pressure which is very disturbing. And you will feel as if energy is sucked from your body, leaving behind a feeling of numbness and pain

3) Ever since CB, like March, I already long time never watch movies already. I don't watch horror dramas too

4) My life is not stressful. In fact, many friends envy my life 😅... In short, the only problem I have is this sickening spirits thingy

Sigh..........

This is not the worst I had lah. I once kanna "slapped" left right left right which woke me up from my sleep. But if I were to relate what I had encountered, it will take like 5 pages

49 minutes ago, Kaori89 said:

Hi Scion

Appreciate your concern. Err, I guess it's hard to convince you that they are not "just" "normal"  nightmares. But I shall try. Haha

1) normal people don't have nightmares so frequently. Nor do they always dream of how people die. 

2) Accompanying those nightmares are always some spiritual presence and pressure which is very disturbing. And you will feel as if energy is sucked from your body, leaving behind a feeling of numbness and pain

3) Ever since CB, like March, I already long time never watch movies already. I don't watch horror dramas too

4) My life is not stressful. In fact, many friends envy my life 😅... In short, the only problem I have is this sickening spirits thingy

Sigh..........

This is not the worst I had lah. I once kanna "slapped" left right left right which woke me up from my sleep. But if I were to relate what I had encountered, it will take like 5 pages

oh i see... hmm maybe other bros can advise?

for myself, i have recurring nightmares (haunted by spirits) since i was young (maybe my old house wasn't very "cleaned"?)

but i'm more of a logical thinker, so i ask myself.....

are there really ghosts/spirits? why there are never concrete proofs of their evidences?

and if there are ghosts/spirits around, why must humans be afraid of them?

hence, over time, i subconsciously overcome my fears

not sure if it's consider lucid dreams, but nowadays i can sometimes "control" the dreams, eg striking back at the "spirits" who try to scare me in the nightmares 🤣 

8 minutes ago, Scion said:

for myself, i have recurring nightmares (haunted by spirits) since i was young (maybe my old house wasn't very "cleaned"?)

are there really ghosts/spirits? why there are never concrete proofs of their evidences?

not sure if it's consider lucid dreams, but nowadays i can sometimes "control" the dreams, eg striking back at the "spirits" who try to scare me in the nightmares 🤣 

To triple confirm.. next time ask 4d for sat and sun and put here. If open , confirm you can see Liao.. else you actually stalk by @RadX

• Haha! 1

Just now, Sdf4786k said:

To triple confirm.. next time ask 4d for sat and sun and put here. If open , confirm you can see Liao.. else you actually stalk by @RadX

Stalked by RadX. Now, that’s a nightmare.

🤣

• Haha! 6

5 hours ago, Scion said:

For my case, I think they are real. I'm generally not afraid most of the times for minor stuffs because I'm used to them since young. Sometimes they pinch my face, touch my hair, became a wall infront of me where I will fall back after walking into them. But just rather bad lately becoz I literally felt being assaulted in and out of my dreams. Of coz got try to resist in the dreams but rather hard lah.

For the different death scene kinda dreams, I'm merely a spectator but I can feel how they are feeling, and also know clearly how they die. N I've dreamt like 6 to 8 times maybe? Sometimes it's people from old times too, in different settings. Those are not scary but just duhz...every night is like watching horror movie.

I seriously dono which forum I can get help so I just randomly google and try. Sorry, do pardon and direct me to other forums if this is rather extra. Thanksss

Happy halloween weekend.

😄 

Just send my son off to school for his last halloween celebration.

Next year primary doubt they have such event.

Treat or trick...haha

• Praise 2

11 minutes ago, Kopites said:

Happy halloween weekend.

😄

Just send my son off to school for his last halloween celebration.

Next year primary doubt they have such event.

Treat or trick...haha

Now pri school also have halloween celebration de? My era where got such thing. [:p]

6 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Now pri school also have halloween celebration de? My era where got such thing. [:p]

His son pre-schools lah.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1