Where to get car key shell?

Philipkee

I know, coming from someone who wants to get a Honda city, this is a weird question to ask but just in case I never get the new car, where do I get a new car key shell?  Not interested in overseas one cos I hope someone will help me fix it.  Later I do it myself make it worse.

Button is spoilt.  Using the spare key but I do rotate the key around so I also worry the key I am using might also have issues with the button...

IMG-20200817-WA0004.jpeg

↡ Advertisement

6 minutes ago, awhtc said:

Carousell. Next time add a silicone cover to protect it. 

Eh I actually have the silicone cover.  In fact you can see the blue cover in my hand.. it still end up like this.

24 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

Eh I actually have the silicone cover.  In fact you can see the blue cover in my hand.. it still end up like this.

Press more gently and keep at other pocket that is less full of items. Making a new one is not cheap ~ $200-300.

• Shocked 1

Twincharged
1 hour ago, Philipkee said:

I know, coming from someone who wants to get a Honda city, this is a weird question to ask but just in case I never get the new car, where do I get a new car key shell?  Not interested in overseas one cos I hope someone will help me fix it.  Later I do it myself make it worse.

Button is spoilt.  Using the spare key but I do rotate the key around so I also worry the key I am using might also have issues with the button...

IMG-20200817-WA0004.jpeg

幅治内容₳v3BeccvY10l₳到👉τa0寳👈或点几炼接

https://m.tb.cn/h.VEmvJRi?sm=e6040d 至浏.览览.器【现代朗动胜达IX25名图IX35原厂汽车改装折叠遥控器钥匙替换外壳】

at taobao 

Edited by Mkl22

1 hour ago, Mkl22 said:

幅治内容₳v3BeccvY10l₳到👉τa0寳👈或点几炼接

https://m.tb.cn/h.VEmvJRi?sm=e6040d 至浏.览览.器【现代朗动胜达IX25名图IX35原厂汽车改装折叠遥控器钥匙替换外壳】

at taobao 

As a chinese...... I a bit pai sei but got English version?

Twincharged
9 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

SG$ 3.00  30% Off | 3 Button Car Key Cover Case Remote Key Fob Case Shell Accessories For Kia Ceed Picanto Sportage For Hyundai i20 i30 ix35
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mNsvvJ9

forget soxxi. Over priced. 

• Praise 1

Twincharged
33 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

search the same link for "hyundai key rubber"... you can just buy the rubber piece alone. even cheaper.

• Praise 1

22 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

search the same link for "hyundai key rubber"... you can just buy the rubber piece alone. even cheaper.

Thanks

1 hour ago, Vinceng said:

@Philipkee

That  looks like a Hyundai key. Did you use your nails to press the keys? Should use your thumb instead. 

Try Soxxi Master to replace the shell

https://www.stcars.sg/motoring-directory-view/soxxi-master-mid-11588

The Marsilly  car  at the background you still say hyundai? I never drive Marsilly before so I don't know how the key will look like lah😄😄.

5 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

The Marsilly  car  at the background you still say hyundai? I never drive Marsilly before so I don't know how the key will look like lah😄😄.

This is Marsilly key, got the 3 star logo, big big

image.png

4 hours ago, Philipkee said:

IMG-20200817-WA0004.jpeg

Aiya, changing car already, why fix.  Just PRESS HARDER will do lor.....  Actually, I know how to do, GO SIM LIM TOWER and buy a TACT SWITCH, the smallest one.  If you have a solder station you can ownself solder.  If not bring SWITCH and Remote to a mobile phone repair shop, ask them to solder lor.

I DIY one, I fix my one for less than a dollar lor.....

I will charge U $70 due to the COMPLEX NATURE of your case lor.......

• Shocked 1

10 minutes ago, Apple-Tree said:

Aiya, changing car already, why fix.  

Problem is I have been changing car since 2018.  Still haven't change.  :D

49 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

Problem is I have been changing car since 2018.  Still haven't change.  :D

I also took about 2 years.  So it is about time.  Let the car key push you to the brim to sign the PA lor

↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 1