Joss candles burn a hole in Mercedes bumper in S'pore this 7th lunar month

kobayashiGT

you all kena snooked by the merc driver....

he went to do ecu map reflash, told the tuner "I want the fast and furious type vroom pop pop pop then got flames come out one..."

Tuner : "say no more bro"

then too much flames bumper melted so take a pic of the bumper next to the candles, after the pic went viral, now even LTA enforcement see liao also won't catch

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
36 minutes ago, Slowpoke said:

you all kena snooked by the merc driver....

he went to do ecu map reflash, told the tuner "I want the fast and furious type vroom pop pop pop then got flames come out one..."

Tuner : "say no more bro"

then too much flames bumper melted so take a pic of the bumper next to the candles, after the pic went viral, now even LTA enforcement see liao also won't catch

Are you one of the scriptwriters from fast and the furious series? 🤣

• Haha! 1

40 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

this one offer more !

Wait. ...those people aren't unafraid?

Do they know the gas tank is located right underneath the rear seat?

Also it might not be due to seventh month maybe some other causes.

Twincharged
1 hour ago, Kopites said:

Wait. ...those people aren't unafraid?

Do they know the gas tank is located right underneath the rear seat?

Also it might not be due to seventh month maybe some other causes.

Apparently it did go bang! 

Driver left with $4,000 bill after rented car catches fire from joss sticks in Punggol:: https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/driver-left-4000-bill-after-rented-car-catches-fire-joss-sticks-punggol?utm_source=whatsapp&utm_medium=social-media&utm_campaign=addtoany

On 8/24/2020 at 12:11 PM, TameDriver said:

Ya, these drivers must either be damn lousy in parking or kia kui (scared of ghosts). 

I purposely parked far away (dun mind the walking), ....and when I returned back to car, there'd be an idiot who'd park next to mine so close even when there were rows and rows of empty lots 🙄😤

That's me actually. Not that I cannot park without other cars to guide but it is indeed easier as mine is an old car with no rear camera.

Much easier with 1 or 2 cars by the side for me to align against. Depends on how far away you parked, I might have just parked beside you.

Edited by ToyotaShuttle

15 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

Apparently it did go bang! 

Driver left with $4,000 bill after rented car catches fire from joss sticks in Punggol:: https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/driver-left-4000-bill-after-rented-car-catches-fire-joss-sticks-punggol?utm_source=whatsapp&utm_medium=social-media&utm_campaign=addtoany

Is that a designated lot? 

I don't think any devotees or anyone would deliberately go pray behind a carbooth? 

Anyway just be careful everyone. Park at the mscp if possible. 

Twincharged
10 minutes ago, Kopites said:

Is that a designated lot? 

I don't think any devotees or anyone would deliberately go pray behind a carbooth? 

Anyway just be careful everyone. Park at the mscp if possible. 

Lucky my open carpark no grass one... All cemented.... See how they plant their joss sticks there !?

1 minute ago, Ysc3 said:

Lucky my open carpark no grass one... All cemented.... See how they plant their joss sticks there !?

Brother, I have seem devotee placing Joss stick/candle in a small metal tin can. Offering/praying on cement ground.

Just be careful. Ok.

Twincharged
10 minutes ago, Kopites said:

Brother, I have seem devotee placing Joss stick/candle in a small metal tin can. Offering/praying on cement ground.

Just be careful. Ok.

Some ppl very sovereign one... Cannot burn in the metal container provided by the tc.... Die die must burn some where else.  Some will complain say don't have tc container....  Just call up the tc and they will put one near you...but No.... Must hide in some corner and burn... Coz worried the offerings might end up with the wrong recipient. 

• Praise 1