Shake Shack Singapore 4th outlet at Suntec City

Blueray

3 hours ago, Wind30 said:

I prefer shake shack jewel. In fact I think it is better than the ones I tried in New York.

I haven't tried the Shake Shack in SG, will go try it soon but maybe the outlet at Neil Road. Don't see much queue. The one at Jewel is just crazy. 

↡ Advertisement

25 minutes ago, Voodooman said:

I haven't tried the Shake Shack in SG, will go try it soon but maybe the outlet at Neil Road. Don't see much queue. The one at Jewel is just crazy. 

depends on timing, weekday non meal period sure no queue [laugh]

26 minutes ago, Voodooman said:

I went to Neil Road Outlet twice for lunch recently.  Not crowded.

I had beer both times.

• Praise 2

Just now, Jman888 said:

depends on timing, weekday non meal period sure no queue [laugh]

It is amazing that after 2 years, there is still super long queue during weekends, probably the longest at Jewel. 

I like their burger but not enough to wait 30 mins to enter the restaurant. 

wow they are expanding real quick, that's good hopefully the queues will shorten over time, though i actually prefer the burgers over at five guys 😁

Dunno why their burgers are so insta-worthy. LoL...

But it is ex. Me and my wife two person eat like that $30+. The special drinks are super sweet or can-cause-diabetes kinda sweet. Somemore the burgers are small-ish. Jiak buay bah wan. I dont like this type of fries. And there's no meal wan Everything is ala-carte. Wtf...

We had this at Vivocity. Ordered the normal soft drink cos the special drinks are too overly sweet. We also ate at Suntec with our two kids. 4 of us ate about $80+.

ShakeShack.thumb.jpeg.eaf80a41403894dc73bc0a0a6b12405d.jpeg

At GreatWorldCity I think there will be competition. Cos Zipp Burger is in B1. They have grill pork burger and their hand-roll beef burger is slightly cheaper than shakeshack.

This is the grill pork burger with truffle fries. But it is a kiosk, no tables to sit in and dine. Sad cos their food is good and filling.

1327419055_zippburger.thumb.jpeg.192a76e1ea94263eda44d1e2b022deea.jpeg

1996327114_zippburgerkiosk.thumb.jpeg.cdc7b7b30e144f8b929f0003a709b29f.jpeg

I used to get my burger fix from Ordinary Burger at CitySq Mall. Now I have more choices. LoL...

Of course you can tell no fight with the above.

OrdinaryBurger.thumb.jpeg.30c10b66908be4002abe0057e73454d3.jpeg

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 3

Funny as you said their burgers are small, ex and special drinks super sweet, yet they still so popular? 😂 So what is the special drink? How come so sweet?

3 hours ago, Watwheels said:

Dunno why their burgers are so insta-worthy. LoL...

But it is ex. Me and my wife two person eat like that $30+. The special drinks are super sweet or can-cause-diabetes kinda sweet. Somemore the burgers are small-ish. Jiak buay bah wan. I dont like this type of fries. And there's no meal wan Everything is ala-carte. Wtf...

We had this at Vivocity. Ordered the normal soft drink cos the special drinks are too overly sweet. We also ate at Suntec with our two kids. 4 of us ate about $80+.

ShakeShack.thumb.jpeg.eaf80a41403894dc73bc0a0a6b12405d.jpeg

At GreatWorldCity I think there will be competition. Cos Zipp Burger is in B1. They have grill pork burger and their hand-roll beef burger is slightly cheaper than shakeshack.

This is the grill pork burger with truffle fries. But it is a kiosk, no tables to sit in and dine. Sad cos their food is good and filling.

1327419055_zippburger.thumb.jpeg.192a76e1ea94263eda44d1e2b022deea.jpeg

1996327114_zippburgerkiosk.thumb.jpeg.cdc7b7b30e144f8b929f0003a709b29f.jpeg

I used to get my burger fix from Ordinary Burger at CitySq Mall. Now I have more choices. LoL...

Of course you can tell no fight with the above.

OrdinaryBurger.thumb.jpeg.30c10b66908be4002abe0057e73454d3.jpeg

Heng for me... I not into a burger person. 

Beer and burgers are the best combination.

CJr has better burgers, much better but no beer.

shake shack food is meh, but everything is better with their beer selection.

therefore CJr prease bring in the beer.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

in my limited fast food experience in the land of the free, I'd rate in-n-out and 5guys above shake shack; and the usa SS is better than sg SS (at least i can request for patties without salt), but the fries are still terrible.

They also offer shakes, frozen custard and beer; and alternative patties like chicken and mushroom , while in-n-out and 5guys are more purist with beef patties only (you can order a variety of combo without patty of course, like getting a grilled cheese).

In sg context, i'd rather go 5guys anytime over SS, though SS is the slightly earlier entrant and more flashy.

• Praise 2

We tokking about fast food not about 70 sen Nasi lemak.

If this is indulging... our bottom line is dangerous even for submarines.

Come on. Eat live Pray a little.

Turbocharged
2 hours ago, Etnt said:

in my limited fast food experience in the land of the free, I'd rate in-n-out and 5guys above shake shack; and the usa SS is better than sg SS (at least i can request for patties without salt), but the fries are still terrible.

They also offer shakes, frozen custard and beer; and alternative patties like chicken and mushroom , while in-n-out and 5guys are more purist with beef patties only (you can order a variety of combo without patty of course, like getting a grilled cheese).

In sg context, i'd rather go 5guys anytime over SS, though SS is the slightly earlier entrant and more flashy.

I prefer SS than 5guys. I thought the 5guys has too much stuff in the burger... 

To me, the Jewel SS when I first eat make me feel that the burger is "different" from others... So much so I visited a few SS in New York when I was there. Maybe the expectations was too high, and somehow the US SS seems to be not as nice.

the other burger chain which I though was really different is super duper burger in SF area. 

Turbocharged

5 minutes ago, Wind30 said:

I prefer SS than 5guys. I thought the 5guys has too much stuff in the burger... 

To me, the Jewel SS when I first eat make me feel that the burger is "different" from others... So much so I visited a few SS in New York when I was there. Maybe the expectations was too high, and somehow the US SS seems to be not as nice.

the other burger chain which I though was really different is super duper burger in SF area. 

but super duper is only limited to bay area. I tried the one at market street and really liked it, but outside of sfo, it's back to in-n-out being the staple for burgers.

5g the good thing is the customizability, but the problem that comes with it is also that it's easy to overload it with toppings. I guess most will just go with all the works.

Edited by Etnt

Hypersonic

wah...i peasant usually mac or bk will do

occasionally will eat carl's junior if got some extra cash to spare

😅

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1