Police shooting of Jacob Blake in Wisconsin

zipping

he was shot 7 times in the back.

remember how big the hoohaa ppl make in MCF  and the rest of the world when the hk police fire at the rioter who try to snatch his weapon.

their so call human right is this standard

• Praise 5
  • Haha! 1

Just now, Beregond said:

he was shot 7 times in the back.

remember how big the hoohaa ppl make in MCF  and the rest of the world when the hk police fire at the rioter who try to snatch his weapon.

their so call human right is this standard

HKPF is finest force in Asia le.  

How to compare against PD in US of A?

There are thousands of it with differing standards, training and SOP.

Why don't compare HKPF with SPF?

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

On 6/19/2020 at 10:54 AM, Victor68 said:

https://asia.nikkei.com/Opinion/Singapore-should-tear-down-its-statue-of-Raffles

A little off tropic but maybe good time to review. We should never forget history but it should be reflected correctly and not continuation of what was passed down.

... Don't bring all the western culture and ideology to Singapore. This is for nothing making a mountain out of molehill.

Edited by Yewheng
  • Praise 1

On 8/24/2020 at 3:26 PM, zipping said:

this police is too much, the guy was just walking away and he shoot him in the back, with obvious intention to kill him.

let justice be served on the policeman for manslaughter

US kills muslims in Middle East, but invents stories to demonise China saying China kills muslims in Xinjiang.

US has countless shooting in schools and colleges and says it is their rights to own guns.

US funds rebels the world over to topple govts and regimes that it finds not "friendly" to it, and have no qualms about killing or assassinating foes, then threatened China don't anyhow act in HK against the rioters - while itself will kill and injure its own citizen protestors anytime, anywhere.

US go around spying on the world over, including its own allies, and will say that other countries are a threat to its national security when those countries got apps that are used widely (aka making money) by its citizens, then will ban and sue the companies, and forcibly acquire others' business... Talking of apps and equipments being a threat cos can be used for spying... US should be undisputed experts. Google, iphone, Windows, should be prime suspect lah...

And dunno how their society works. One high profile killing riots just died down, now another shooting and 7 bullets somemore... think they also desensitized already...

Life goes on...

• Praise 8
  • Haha! 1

15 minutes ago, Beregond said:

But many still treat them as their god and kowtow to them🤣

bo bian. this world is v real one, just like it was 50,000 yr ago. The one with the bigger muscle will win. 

They will use their USD and their nuclear warheads and frighten everyone into submitting to its bidding... all will kiasi until have to obey lor...

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

11 minutes ago, Atrecord said:

bo bian. this world is v real one, just like it was 50,000 yr ago. The one with the bigger muscle will win. 

They will use their USD and their nuclear warheads and frighten everyone into submitting to its bidding... all will kiasi until have to obey lor...

2 hours ago, Beregond said:

the black man that kenna shot 7 time by US police in the back actually didnt die

i don't understand why the black dude want to challenge the cops knowingly they may fire?

when watching the video, i may also suspect that he reach for a gun in the car?

if police kena shot = fair?

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

5 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

i don't understand why the black dude want to challenge the cops knowingly they may fire?

his 3 kids were inside the car watching their father shot in the back.

16 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

in most cases around the world would u expect the police to shot this guy? without even firing a warning shot. not once but 7 times.

but fair enough as u say he could be reaching to take a gun to shoot the police.

but what are the chances of him doing that with his 3 kids inside his car? i dun know seriously 

maybe this is the system that US ppl choose to live in.

but from the standard of US human right , they really should be the last country to teach ppl on that . 

i remember some years back a female US police shot dead an unarm black man whos car broken down by the road side with his hands up.

• Praise 6

29 minutes ago, Beregond said:

in most cases around the world would u expect the police to shot this guy? without even firing a warning shot. not once but 7 times.

i dont know ... but when i travel in usa and russia ...

i always fear the other guy is reaching for a gun ... that's me  ... super paranoid ... 

Edited by Wt_know
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 2