Police shooting of Jacob Blake in Wisconsin

zipping

1 hour ago, Ysc3 said:

Call it in? 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/10/12/galveston-police-horse-rope-lawsuit/

The lawsuit alleges that he suffered physical and emotional pain, including handcuff abrasions, as he was led on foot to a mounted-officer staging area because no vehicles were immediately available to transport him.

↡ Advertisement

All the black people should be policeman and women and shoot all the white people they don't like

and when the white people protest on the street that WLM the black policeman can beat the sheet out of them and then claim its for law and order.

I will also bring back stop and frisk and all the black policeman and women should stop any white people they don't like on the street and without due cause just slam the white people against the wall and body search them.

Lets not be racists and do to the white people what is being done to the black people.

I this is call colour blind.

:grin:  

• Haha! 1

https://www.tnp.sg/news/world/us-cop-fired-after-killing-unarmed-teen-and-wounding-his-girlfriend?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR0huws80mmvRCS_k998-7SmcwJfhQgoAMtkMrXZnUa4tF0tvU5DiIvoJII#Echobox=1603688783

A US police officer was sacked after he shot and killed an unarmed black teenager during a traffic stop earlier this week.

The unidentified officer was terminated from his job on Friday night for multiple policy and procedure violations, the Waukegan Police Department said in a statement, three days after the incident left 19-year-old Marcellis Stinnette dead and his girlfriend Tafarra Williams wounded. Protests and marches against racism and police brutality have swept across the US during the last six months following the May 25 killing of African-American George Floyd, who died in police custody in Minneapolis.

Waukegan is 25km south of Kenosha, Wisconsin, where sometimes protests erupted after a white police officer shot Mr Jacob Blake, a black man, in the back several times on Aug 23.

According to Waukegan police, a Hispanic officer was conducting a traffic stop on Tuesday night when he shot into the couple's car because it went into reverse and he feared for his safety. No firearm was found in the vehicle, the police said.

Mr Stinnette, who was the passenger, died, while Miss Williams was wounded in the abdomen and wrist, according to a relative of Mr Stinnette.

Being a police officer in US is not easy.

You shoot first, in case you get shot, even when no one is firing at you first.

I see the whole problem starts with the 2nd Amendment.

• Praise 2

What you mean not easy?

If you are a white policeman you can just shoot all the black people you don't like.

Nothing can be easier.

If I was a black person in USA I will join the police force and shoot all the white people I don't like.

Enjoy yourself and still get paid.

What could be better?

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Kb27 said:

ya quite true.

not blaming the police . its the system.

most black are presume guilty unless proven otherwise.

1 hour ago, Kb27 said:

Might as well blame whoever drafted and approved 2nd Amendment

https://www.facebook.com/NowThisPolitics/videos/645089893039524/

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/10/27/us/walter-wallace-shooting-philadelphia-protests/index.html

this guy got mental issue, the police know it, yet they shot to kill(mulitple time ) , didnt even attempt taser 

Protesters took to the streets and bands of looters broke into businesses for a second night after officers in Philadelphia shot and killed a Black man who was holding a knife in an encounter that city officials say raises questions.

black man and boys are 2.5x more likely to die in a police encounter then white.

sad huh.

Supercharged

With USA slowly crumbling into internal chaos....

No wonder China is confident they can overtake the AMDK in next few decades.

44 minutes ago, t0y0ta said:

With USA slowly crumbling into internal chaos....

No wonder China is confident they can overtake the AMDK in next few decades.

What usa is doing is just accelerating the catch up game for china

Even with a court case going on

white police are still shooting black people

even today.

:D

What kind of excuse I thot I shot him with my taser

and was very surprised it was my gun.

Taser and gun also don't know the difference huh?

I would like to hear her use that line in a court of law.

Good luck to her. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1