• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Hahaha, I guess bro. 😑

Keep reloading the gun numerous times before unloading the ammo. 🤣

you will get misfire or IA like that.. abused gun dont last long.. lol

• Haha! 1

Just now, Turboflat4 said:

Pubic and public don't mix. 😁

would covering it in pubic make it legal in public? lol must grow it long and bushy..

• Praise 1

Police also have a home to go home to.

Officer Darian Jarrott, who had three small children and was expecting a fourth one this year, was sworn in as a New Mexico State Police officer in July 2015. He worked as a Transportation Inspector for the New Mexico Department of Public Safety before that. 

• Praise 2

2 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

I read that he was shooting at passing cars with his friend at 4am.

Young boy yes but not innocent.

What would a normal 13 years old boy do at 4am? What were you doing when you are 13 years old?

I was just learning to PCC.🤣

PCC is still shooting. But using different gun and different projectile. 😂

• Haha! 1

3 hours ago, Lala81 said:

split second decision.

even though he pulled out to dump the gun behind the fence, the action already trigger the policeman's reaction. Especially it's late night, u can't see super well also even with the lights.

I watched the video and can barely see the gun on his hand. So am not sure if the shot fired is warrant as self defense. 

To a certain degree, the boy asked for it by shooting at cars which itself is a murderous act. And he's not even old enough to carry a gun. 

• Praise 2

17 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

you will get misfire or IA like that.. abused gun dont last long.. lol

Still working earlier this week, after 32 years. 🤣

But billions of the ammo died in vain.

• Haha! 1

12 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Still working earlier this week, after 32 years. 🤣

But billions of the ammo died in vain.

its natural.. billions dont make it. die in a vat of acid... cruel... die in a human cesspool.. even more cruel... 

die in encrusted goop.. exposed to the elements and mummified alive.. all never get to die in the place of their birth.. sad..lol

• Haha! 1

Should the world sanctions USA for human abuse and whatever they always claim about genocide?why it is always black under the same laws? Born to be like that?

• Haha! 3

1 hour ago, Nolicense said:

would covering it in pubic make it legal in public? lol must grow it long and bushy..

Not even turning your back on people and snipping your pubic hair is permitted in public. 

I don't think you remember Josef Ng. I do. I remember being tickled pink (not pink dot hor) by this news. 😁

TNPCoverPubicProtestJosefNg.jpg

https://the-singapore-lgbt-encyclopaedia.wikia.org/wiki/Brother_Cane

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Victor68 said:

Should the world sanctions USA for human abuse and whatever they always claim about genocide?why it is always black under the same laws? Born to be like that?

It’s the home of the brave and land of the free!

1 hour ago, Victor68 said:

give the blacks a few state for themself would solve most of the problems

• Haha! 2

2 hours ago, Weez911 said:

Even a posh place like Beverly Hills is not that safe now. 3 robbers robbed a man at gun point and ran away with his Richard Mille worth U$500k. A shot was fired but luckily no serious injury.

https://www.lamag.com/citythinkblog/il-pastaio-robbery-richard-mille-watch/

in a place that firearm is easily accessible, as long as one is not dead is consider safe. 😂😂😂  some times I feel the sense of uneasiness  when I come across   gun shops when guns were put on display and  were so readily available   in the US.

• Haha! 2

5 hours ago, Stratovarius said:

I watched the video and can barely see the gun on his hand. So am not sure if the shot fired is warrant as self defense. 

To a certain degree, the boy asked for it by shooting at cars which itself is a murderous act. And he's not even old enough to carry a gun. 

It’s definitely gang initiation.

supposedly boy reported missing from home by the parents. This Chicago thing, the residents reporting in the shots. It’s a gang message.

the cop was skeared  for his life. Our spd might even run the other way than attempt the arrest.

anyways, if you live in the us and ‘need’ a gun because of the neighbourhood, you need a gun. No body who can live in areas without guns will live in high crime areas ergo poor people.

people living in rich areas play with guns as toys. Backyard large enough to shoot rifles with a hill as a backstop...try to top that GCB residents.

if you have a backyard with a hill, you need guns because the cops might be half hour away if they came running.

it’s not the guns, it’s the policy decisions regarding the poor, mentally ill and illicit drugs. As well as relationships with foreign government. A weak Mexico allows the drugs in, a strong Mexico will take away cheap Labor. Mucho mucho dinero el cheapo labor.

drug money is the Bonus.

3 hours ago, Beregond said:

give the blacks a few state for themself would solve most of the problems

yea.. like liberia 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1