Silicone gel to give away

Ct3833

I bought a tube of silicone gel  and realised it is grey in color, I feel a waste and very environmentally unfriendly to throw it away, so if anyone needs this gel ,I am more than happy to pass it on, but you must pick it up from me😀. It cost less than$5, so dont bother if you don't live around hougang area.  I can lend you the applicator too if you need one.

20200828_113513.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 12

1 hour ago, Ct3833 said:

I bought a tube of silicone gel  and realised it is grey in color, I feel a waste and very environmentally unfriendly to throw it away, so if anyone needs this gel ,I am more than happy to pass it on, but you must pick it up from me😀. It cost less than$5, so dont bother if you don't live around hougang area.  I can lend you the applicator too if you need one.

live with grey colour and apply it...

Edited by Xers007

4 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

I bought a tube of silicone gel  and realised it is grey in color, I feel a waste and very environmentally unfriendly to throw it away, 

If I may add, this silicone sealant packaging thing is always environmentally unfriendly. If you visit jobsites the plastic cartridges and nozzles are everywhere and as workers also find it troublesome to take away to properly dispose of it. It takes up space too when thrown away and cannot be recycled as it contains chemicals in the cartridge. The other silicone sealant packaging in aluminum sausages is better after using it its left with a very small piece of aluminum which is recyclable and easy to handle.

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Grey don't show mold 

as obvious as white.

:grin: 

But still it is noticeable because mold on sealants is black. Anti-fungus or anti-mold silicone could only control mold for about 8 months once the anti-mold chemical fades away. Really cannot help it as silicone sealants contains silica oil and by nature molds buildup there. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1