2020 4th Generation Honda Odyssey Facelift

Carbon82

15 minutes ago, Wish75 said:

@Thetnee 

Oh you purchase without test drive..

very brave of you 

I went Vincar but they do not allow wasted 

I went Vincar they let me test drive. But I bought from Jack Cars.

• Shocked 1

On 10/20/2021 at 9:26 PM, Thetnee said:

yes bro I did! HAHA. Signed last saturday. $184K and i asked for a Kenwood 10.1 dmx9720xs  Head unit upgrade ($1799 SRP) so we settled at $184888

Trade in they matched Carro as well.

Today msged the PI he said he feel like running away jokingly already but he said no problem la they will fulfill, they have plenty of Open Cat spare. haaha

I just realized the pricing is almost the same as what I paid for my new ride back in April. although I am still waiting for it to arrive lol

4 hours ago, benoit16 said:

I just realized the pricing is almost the same as what I paid for my new ride back in April. although I am still waiting for it to arrive lol

HuH APRIL?? What happened until now? I pickup my Odyssey hybrid 1st Nov this coming Monday 😂

1 hour ago, Thetnee said:

HuH APRIL?? What happened until now? I pickup my Odyssey hybrid 1st Nov this coming Monday 😂

mine is new launch haha early bird order.. guess they didn't indent enough stocks and underestimated issues with the supply.

@Thetnee 

Hi, Can i check how is your ride? Considering to purchase as well. Not sure if should go for used instead due to the high COE now. 

May I also check, u mean it is possible to just test drive and purchase elsewhere? Won't they be uncomfortable since we taking up their time. Worried will feel quite shy rejecting them after the test drive and go else where to purchase. If u don't mind, can u recommend me your SE? (via pm of course)

Thank you

6 hours ago, vtecturbo82 said:

@Thetnee 

Hi, Can i check how is your ride? Considering to purchase as well. Not sure if should go for used instead due to the high COE now. 

May I also check, u mean it is possible to just test drive and purchase elsewhere? Won't they be uncomfortable since we taking up their time. Worried will feel quite shy rejecting them after the test drive and go else where to purchase. If u don't mind, can u recommend me your SE? (via pm of course)

Thank you

Super  duper love it so far! Best ride I've ever owned. Went to do Michelin Primacy 4 Tires, double layer soundproofing and front and back audio together with a 10.1 inch Kenwood HU. Car is amazingly comfortable. Spacious. And the soundproofing from outside is about 60 to 70% of my Lexus GS450h last time. Fuel consumption is good too. Heard people getting 17 to 21km/l.

Only thing it's lacking it's a bit of power but it's enough for overtaking.

My journey here 

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSeMkrkmE/

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSeMkY1ax/

6 hours ago, vtecturbo82 said:

@Thetnee 

Thank you

Oh ya. Wanna test ride cannot be paiseh. I went to Vincar to test drive. Usually they don't allow unless you're very sincere. The SE was a bit unhappy after when I bought from Jack Cars instead.

If u don't want so paiseh then go Kah motor test drive. But it'll be petrol not hybrid