EPL- 2020/2021

Spring

9 hours ago, Hamburger said:

I see quite many Leeds players are local.

Typical championship or lower league clubs. Surprised though they can play so well. Remind me of leicester, have chance for contender

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

On 9/28/2020 at 10:37 AM, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Spurs vs Newcastle

A record set by Son for hitting the goal post 5 times in a match by a single player and none of the ball goes in .... :a-good:

Maybe JM ask the goal post to be lowered by 3" all sides for this match & Son keep hitting the post.... [sly]

:grin:

I admitted spurs deserved a win and we were lucky to get away with a point. Thank you VAR

Sincerely

Newcastle Fan

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

reds fan can hug and pat each other in the back.

team that love high pressing and high line need to watch it this season liao

alot of smaller team really polish and fine tune their counter attack football

• Praise 2

10 hours ago, Hamburger said:

Spur lamela at it again. Cao ah hua tactic. Pui... 

Good job  sticking back to man u. Var no resuce them leh.

• Praise 1

10 minutes ago, Spurman said:

Good job  sticking back to man u. Var no resuce them leh.

i was supporting spurs for that game, 

i point finger when the first min pen come.

in the end 2nd half i feel bad for man u instead😅

then i wake up 7am, i see av 7 pools 2. i cannot believe it, i thought opposite score, see wrong 😆

what a weekend for soccer b4 2 weeks break . 

• Praise 1
  • Sad 1

So the 2 teams with 100% record are Everton n Villa, surprise indeed!

The 2 most successful teams in EPL history were both thrashed which is unusual as it happened on the same day. More worrying is Man United who were shambles esp defensively. Their lack of recruitment has shown them up though with the tfr window closing in less than 24 hrs, the talk is Edinson Cavani and Alex Telles will join.

As for Pool, it was an off day which maybe good for them in the larger scheme of things ie wake up call. Their high defensive line which has served them well so far, was responsible for some of the goals esp the last one. 2 weeks break and frst match after the break is the Merseyside derby Everton v Pool!

• Praise 5

28 minutes ago, Spring said:

So the 2 teams with 100% record are Everton n Villa, surprise indeed!

Pools enjoy very high% procession despite  kenna wack.

Same as man c last lose against lei.

I think epl football evolve  another  level. High line and high press no longer the fool proof method s

• Praise 1

2 minutes ago, Beregond said:

Pools enjoy very high% procession despite  kenna wack.

Same as man c last lose against lei.

I think epl football evolve  another  level. High line and high press no longer the fool proof method s

High press requires a lot of energy n good fitness levels. It’s relatively effective n resulted in high turnover n winning of possession back quickly. What I don’t like is high line Cos the speedsters like Vardy are difficult to stop when there is a good ball over the top. 

That said, high line comes with high press in a package. Let’s see how this evolves tactically from the respected coaches. 

• Praise 6

What has been interesting after 4 rounds of games is that:

1) Very few draws

2) Alot of goals 

3) More away wins than home wins

• Praise 7

19 minutes ago, Spring said:

What has been interesting after 4 rounds of games is that:

1) Very few draws

2) Alot of goals 

3) More away wins than home wins

And we look at table man u is fighting for relegation battle😅

• Haha! 2

6 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

And we look at table man u is fighting for relegation battle😅

Neil humpty  calling for ole head already... only play 3-4 games

38 minutes ago, Beregond said:

Man Utd is not a normal club. Fans are impatient and their ego cannot take it when Liverpool and their noisy neighbour City get to celebrate and they don't. 

• Praise 2

45 minutes ago, Beregond said:

Don’t read too much of this Neil H columns. Always talk cock one. Last time ask Lampard to win trophies then can comment. If like that then almost all the EPL Mgrs can’t speak up. 

Of course, there is pressure on OGS just like all Mgrs after bad results. United’s recruitment process has been poor so not all OGS fault n he inherited some deadwood players which are still around but obviously he also shares some blame as well as some of his strategies, tactics n player choices leave a lot to be desired as well. A few more of this kind of defeats n he will surely be out but I think can give him half a dozen games or so.

• Praise 5
  • Haha! 2

2 hours ago, Beregond said:

Normally for such big club like man u, first 5 games lose 4 ald hang manager head

if like newcastle, a Wee club from northeast even relegated manager still there cos owner save money from terminating the contract🤣

• Haha! 2

19 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Normally for such big club like man u, first 5 games lose 4 ald hang manager head

if like newcastle, a Wee club from northeast even relegated manager still there cos owner save money from terminating the contract🤣

Man u not that state yet la.

3 games 3 point, take it as 3 game all draw 0 loses. feel better loh lol

anw if they win next game 4 game 7 point , its reasonable. chelsea leeds spurs all 4 game 7 points. 

if cavani join then man u maybe big different. they lack a real poacher in front i think

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2