EPL- 2020/2021

Spring

2 minutes ago, Spring said:

Didnt expect Tuchel to be dismissed. Seems like Poch is the clear favourite though some reports also say Max Allegri in the running as well. Tuchel could be a target for some EPL clubs if vacancies become available. Not the teams fighting relegation but higher up like perhaps Newcastle or maybe even Arsenal?

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11820/12172349/mauricio-pochettino-ex-tottenham-manager-close-to-taking-over-as-paris-saint-germain-boss

i think most likely is posh already .

maybe they feel if they dun act now and posh sign for another club. it will be too late then.

(but psg this season the performance is average, they 3rd only after 17 game play , 1pt behind,)

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

24 minutes ago, Spring said:

Didnt expect Tuchel to be dismissed. Seems like Poch is the clear favourite though some reports also say Max Allegri in the running as well. Tuchel could be a target for some EPL clubs if vacancies become available. Not the teams fighting relegation but higher up like perhaps Newcastle or maybe even Arsenal?

Yes, unlike Big Sam who's the go-to manager for fledging teams to remain in the top-tier, Tuchel is one that can bring those mid-tier teams to greater heights.

• Praise 1

8 hours ago, Spring said:

Arsenal .... [sly]

• Praise 2
  • Shocked 1

top 20 epl best transfer 😀

Cristiano Ronaldo

Thierry Henry

Eric Cantona

Frank Lampard

Roy Keane

Didier Drogba

Sol Campbell

Wayne Rooney

Vincent Company

Alan Shearer

Mohamed Salah

N'Golo Kante

Dennis Bergkamp

Virgil van Dijk

Gianfranco Zola

David Silva

Patrick Vieira

Eden Hazard

Sergio Aguero

Petr Cech

• Praise 4

1 hour ago, Beregond said:

top 20 epl best transfer 😀

Cristiano Ronaldo

Thierry Henry

Eric Cantona

Frank Lampard

Roy Keane

Didier Drogba

Sol Campbell

Wayne Rooney

Vincent Company

Alan Shearer

Mohamed Salah

N'Golo Kante

Dennis Bergkamp

Virgil van Dijk

Gianfranco Zola

David Silva

Patrick Vieira

Eden Hazard

Sergio Aguero

Petr Cech

Based on a quick count, seems Chelsea got 5 players Lampard, Zola, Drogba, Hazard and Cech. Didn’t count Salah as he was not very successful first time round and also didn't count Kante as he was brought in initially by Leicester. The thing with Chelsea is that whilst they did get in these very good buys, I believe they will top the list for worst buys as well.......Shevchenko, Torres, Kepa, Bogarde, Drinkwater, Bakayoko and I think a few more as well. I suppose it will be win some, lose some I guess and as they say if u don’t gamble, u won’t win the lottery?

• Praise 6

On ‎12‎/‎22‎/‎2020 at 11:02 AM, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

2020-2021    GP -  W - D -  L -  F -  A -  GD -  P

1 Liverpool   14 - 9 - 4 - 1 - 36 - 19 - +17  31

2 Leicester City  14 - 9 - 0 - 5 - 26 - 17 - +9  27

3 Manchester United  13 - 8 - 2 - 3 - 28 - 21 - +7  26

Leicester City is the "Best" team ..... :a-good:  not like JM team   :a-no:

BR don't believe in sharing points.

Its either win or lose ...  :yuush:

:grin:

I was wronged ........  :ouch-it-hurts:

BR share points with OGS last night  ... :=B:

:XD:

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

I know where Lampa went wrong.

Chelsea spent a combined £155 million on Hakim Ziyech, Timo Werner & Kai Havertz last summer Olivier Giroud £15 has scored more goals (9) than all of them this season.

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 2

34 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

I know where Lampa went wrong.

Chelsea spent a combined £155 million on Hakim Ziyech, Timo Werner & Kai Havertz last summer Olivier Giroud £15 has scored more goals (9) than all of them this season.

actually non of chelsea winger come up with many goals. not even their mid.

timo performance as a winger is quite ok. he run at defender , and got a number of assist. but playing as a supporter effect his scoring instinct. but he is brought in to score goal. chelsea got alot of wingers already 

kai is simply not a wide player, his skills is there, watch his game alot. despite his face, he is 1 of chelsea most hardworking player, he clock more distance cover then others most of the time.  but without much to show for. 

all the more to show he really play out of his position

ironically a foc 36 year old defender and a 33 year old 2nd choice striker become chelsea most important player now...

Edited by Beregond
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

4 minutes ago, Beregond said:

actually non of chelsea winger come up with many goals. not even their mid.

timo performance as a winger is quite ok. he run at defender , and got a number of assist. but playing as a supporter effect his scoring instinct. but he is brought in to score goal. chelsea got alot of wingers already 

kai is simply not a wide player, his skills is there, watch his game alot. despite his face, he is 1 of chelsea most hardworking player, he clock more distance cover then others most of the time.  but without much to show for. 

all the more to show he really play out of his position

ironically a foc 36 year old defender and a 33 year old 2nd choice striker become chelsea most important player now...

Chelsea wingers were all injured at one point or another, Ziyech, Hudson-Odoi n Pulisic which necessitated the need for Werner to play wide.

Also Giroud n Abraham hv banged in goals which meant no place for Werner in striker role. I believe he will come good eventually. Not easy for players outside EPL to adapt quickly to the more physical n high intensity of EPL. 

As for Havertz, his skill is there but he is too soft n needs space n time which EPL wont give u. He will need more adjustment time than Werner in my opinion. Up to him to rise to the challenge. 

• Praise 5

I know the perfect player for Chelsea to get to get the goals and he is free.

image.thumb.png.6e3ad01dbe2ecd275d923fd2ee4de85e.png

10 minutes ago, Beregond said:

• Haha! 3

20 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

I know the perfect player for Chelsea to get to get the goals and he is free.

image.thumb.png.6e3ad01dbe2ecd275d923fd2ee4de85e.png

Costa is a very good player n ideal for EPL but he is past his best n injury prone these days. Rumour is Wolves wants him to cover for the injured Raul Jimenez. 

• Praise 6

5 minutes ago, Spring said:

Costa is a very good player n ideal for EPL but he is past his best n injury prone these days. Rumour is Wolves wants him to cover for the injured Raul Jimenez. 

ya think he fit wolves style well. he is a fighter, and experience in EPL. plus foc signing, i doubt he will ask for big wages. 

• Praise 3

Manchester United striker Edinson Cavani has responded to his three-match ban and £100,000 fine for using a racial term in a controversial social media post.

I believe he should not been banned and fined as negrito just means black in Uraguay.

United responded to that ruling with a statement that read: "As he has stated, Edinson Cavani wasn’t aware that his words could have been misconstrued and he sincerely apologised for the post and to anyone who was offended.

The only reason he was fined and banned is Man Utd own fault.

They complained when Edinson Cavani own Uraguay strike partner used the word and Man Utd screamed it was racist.

And now they want to claim its not racist, its too late.

This is hypocrisy and Man Utd fully deserve it.

You cannot run away from Karma.

image.png.1bb07037e98fdf4233790aa7501f95ae.png

image.png.efe86f92313e5f4fdd010ba2c641b31e.png

• Haha! 2

51 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Time for Lampa to go.

If not give him another 200 million to fix the problem.

:D

very hard even for me to support him.

watch chelsea play , my blood pressure shoot up.........

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Despite all this gossip, recent reports claim that Abramovich is in talks with Massimiliano Allegri to succeed Lampard. The ex-Juventus coach has spent the 2019/2020 season unemployed and is looking to make his return to coaching. With his vast collection of major trophies(winning Serie A – 6 times, Coppa Italia – 4 times, and Supercoppa Italiana – 3 times) he seems like the most suitable available option. Allegri’s dream is to win the Champions League, which is something quite by the taste of Abramovich.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1