EPL- 2020/2021

Spring

46 minutes ago, Spurman said:

Spurs will be the one being humilated.

Obi good also.

I think more likely West Ham or Everton but as both are not big 6, won't be humiliation for them.

What happened to your Spurs? I felt the timing to the JM sacking was wrong though he had it coming with his constant antagonizing of players. There is talk Spurs knew Roma wanted him so quickly sacked him n let Roma appoint him to save on the costs? Think its just conspiracy theory only but then again with Levy, anything is possible to save $.

Who's your pick to be next Spurs boss? Conte and Rogers the bookies favourites. Rogers would play football the Spurs way I feel whereas Conte is more pragmatic but not JM standard though. The other drawback of Conte is that he is like a bomb that is going to explode anytime. He has crossed swords with Juventus, Chelsea n Inter Boards before n with Levy so tight fisted, he is not a good choice in my opinion though admittedly he has a good track record for silverware.

It will be tough to pry Rogers from Leicester if they qualify for UCL. How about Max Allegri?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6

Hypersonic

Man Utd really see Leicester no up.

They play their kids against them.

What an insult to Leicester.

Man Utd saving their best team for Liverpool.

This is really RESPECT.

:D

image.png.95530a1b2ec11b87a9e55056287b9569.png

Hypersonic

I heard no one has every won the Europa Conference League and it will be a honour for an English club to do it.

I hope its Liverpool.

7 hours ago, Spring said:

If Leicester and Chelsea finish in the top 4, 5th and 6th places will go into UEL and 7th will get into the newly created UEFA Conference League which is effectively the 3rd tier UEFA competition.

It will be a big humiliation if 1 of the big 6 get into Conference League and there's also a strong chance that 1 or 2 of the big 6 may not even get into Europe at all. I'm not sure if it's a bigger humiliation to not get into Europe or to get into Conference League? 

• Haha! 1

Supercharged
5 hours ago, Spring said:

I think more likely West Ham or Everton but as both are not big 6, won't be humiliation for them.

What happened to your Spurs? I felt the timing to the JM sacking was wrong though he had it coming with his constant antagonizing of players. There is talk Spurs knew Roma wanted him so quickly sacked him n let Roma appoint him to save on the costs? Think its just conspiracy theory only but then again with Levy, anything is possible to save $.

Who's your pick to be next Spurs boss? Conte and Rogers the bookies favourites. Rogers would play football the Spurs way I feel whereas Conte is more pragmatic but not JM standard though. The other drawback of Conte is that he is like a bomb that is going to explode anytime. He has crossed swords with Juventus, Chelsea n Inter Boards before n with Levy so tight fisted, he is not a good choice in my opinion though admittedly he has a good track record for silverware.

It will be tough to pry Rogers from Leicester if they qualify for UCL. How about Max Allegri?

I would like allegri but i dun tink spurs can get him and also any coach now to spurs will need to overhaul the team.

RB!

Hypersonic

Man Utd fans said they manage to disrupt the biggest game in British football. Man Utd vs Liverpool.

I thought that was a bit disrespectful to clubs like Everton with their derby with Liverpool and Man City might also disagree and say the biggest game is Man City vs Chelsea.

18 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Man Utd fans said they manage to disrupt the biggest game in British football. Man Utd vs Liverpool.

I thought that was a bit disrespectful to clubs like Everton with their derby with Liverpool and Man City might also disagree and say the biggest game is Man City vs Chelsea.

MU fans can also boastfully say to Pool that the EPL trophy is in their City...😁

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Hypersonic
3 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

MU fans can also boastfully say to Pool that the EPL trophy is in their City...😁

That one is very true.

10 hours ago, Spring said:

there is talk about sarri

quite impossible conte will leave inter for spurs.

allegri? , i dun think so, he is scout first for chelsea over tuchel, but reject cos of family reason.

no reason for rogers to leave lei for spurs also, not really an upgrade.

spurs got no UCL next season, their boss is stingy, kane is leaving. no top manager will consider them first choice.

• Praise 3

Chelsea’s defeat to Arsenal last night has opened a gap for the chasing pack to get into top 4. 2 of them are in action tonite with Man U v Pool and Aston Villa v Everton.

Tuchel tweaked his team too much and although they had much possession, didn’t create much.

• Praise 5

24 minutes ago, Spring said:

Chelsea’s defeat to Arsenal last night has opened a gap for the chasing pack to get into top 4. 2 of them are in action tonite with Man U v Pool and Aston Villa v Everton.

Tuchel tweaked his team too much and although they had much possession, didn’t create much.

waste my brain cell wake up to watch.

so many time chelsea own destruct because trying to do crazy back pass...

jorginho a few times liao. but cannot finish the chance is chelsea worst nightmare this season.........

• Praise 3

2 hours ago, Beregond said:

waste my brain cell wake up to watch.

so many time chelsea own destruct because trying to do crazy back pass...

jorginho a few times liao. but cannot finish the chance is chelsea worst nightmare this season.........

I’ve mentioned before that I nvr liked this playing from the back but seems most teams do it these days. Unnecessary taking of risk but the coaches feel that if u can get by this press, u stand a good chance to score at the other end. Maybe that’s why I’m just a keyboard warrior n not a coach cos I don’t agree😃

Chelsea’s poor finishing has been their Achilles all season. I believe they would go all out for a natural finisher in the summer transfer window but it won’t be easy nor cheap to get one. Besides Haaland, Kane, Aguero n Lukaku hv been mentioned. 

• Praise 6

I’ve mentioned before that I nvr liked this playing from the back but seems most teams do it these days. Unnecessary taking of risk but the coaches feel that if u can get by this press, u stand a good chance to score at the other end. Maybe that’s why I’m just a keyboard warrior n not a coach cos I don’t agree😃

Chelsea’s poor finishing has been their Achilles all season. I believe they would go all out for a natural finisher in the summer transfer window but it won’t be easy nor cheap to get one. Besides Haaland, Kane, Aguero n Lukaku hv been mentioned. 

At least all these latest results will ensure an exciting end to the premiership season.

Any of the top 3 to 6 teams can still theoretically qualify for champions league 

• Praise 3

With Pool beating Man U last night, they are in with a realistic chance of getting into the top 4 as Chelsea will play Leicester in the penultimate match and so 1 or both will drop points. Pool winning all 3 remaining matches will get them to 69 pts which would be enough to secure UCL qualification if the Che/Lei game ends in draw or Lei win. 

We were talking about top 4 almost done but how a defeat by Chelsea has changed the situation overnight!

• Praise 7

Hypersonic
18 hours ago, Spring said:

I agree with you.

When in doubt kick it out.

Can play from the back when the other team is sitting back and not pressing.

If they play a high line and pressing like mad just get rid of it.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

I think Man Utd shot themselves in the foot

by playing a weaken team against Leicester

and then losing against Pool.

• Praise 1

39 minutes ago, Spring said:

With Pool beating Man U last night, they are in with a realistic chance of getting into the top 4 as Chelsea will play Leicester in the penultimate match and so 1 or both will drop points. Pool winning all 3 remaining matches will get them to 69 pts which would be enough to secure UCL qualification if the Che/Lei game ends in draw or Lei win. 

We were talking about top 4 almost done but how a defeat by Chelsea has changed the situation overnight!

chelsea play 2nd half poorly, despite having tons of procession, they barely had a shot on target.

i think tuchel notice already , whenever opposite team pack the pen box, chelsea struggle to break them down, because there are no option inside.

all the chelsea player are outside the box trying to pass and receive ball keep procession. the wingback cannot cross, no 1 to aim to, cannot make throughpass, no space to run behind anymore. 

plus no 1 willing to take long shot

man c play a open game with chelsea thats why we got lots of chance.

• Praise 3