EPL- 2020/2021

Spring

45 minutes ago, Beregond said:

they got a league cup final coming up.

latest news i heard he resign cos spurs agree to the super league. 

if really so, 👍

Sacked not resign.

↡ Advertisement

12 hours ago, Spring said:

Chelsea v Leicester City in this season’s FA Cup Final to be played on 15 May. 

The battle between

Klopp's predecessor (at Liverpool) vs Klopp successor (at Mainz and Dortmund)

:grin:

• Praise 1

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12280860/florentino-perez-real-madrid-president-insists-european-super-league-will-save-football-at-this-critical-moment

Florentino Perez: Real Madrid president insists European Super League will 'save football at this critical moment'

after i read this i really want to wack perez.

as he said the main reason for the super leag is cos those top team like real are losing money. 

look at the way they run, of course they are losing money, paying bale 600k/week to play golf, try by all mean to over pay other superstar over with huge wages, like hazard to sleep in sickbay. 

instead of trying to fix the root cause, they try to squeeze more money from fans.

really disgusted

• Praise 2

6 minutes ago, Beregond said:

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12280860/florentino-perez-real-madrid-president-insists-european-super-league-will-save-football-at-this-critical-moment

Florentino Perez: Real Madrid president insists European Super League will 'save football at this critical moment'

after i read this i really want to whack perez.

as he said the main reason for the super league is cos those top team like real are losing money. 

look at the way they run, of course they are losing money, paying bale 600k/week to play golf, try by all mean to over pay other superstar over with huge wages, like hazard to sleep in sickbay. 

instead of trying to fix the root cause, they try to squeeze more money from fans.

really disgusted

Agreed, he talk cxxk to put it bluntly. Selfish reply to the max.

Can't keep his house in order n instead trying to squeeze more money. Real had a chance to sell Bale to China before Covid but stopped it from happening for don't know what reason. They can only blame themselves for such stupid decisions. Hazard I don't exactly blame them as no one can predict injuries.

• Praise 4

Just now, Spring said:

Agreed, he talk cxxk to put it bluntly. Selfish reply to the max.

Can't keep his house in order n instead trying to squeeze more money. Real had a chance to sell Bale to China before Covid but stopped it from happening for don't know what reason. They can only blame themselves for such stupid decisions. Hazard I don't exactly blame them as no one can predict injuries.

this 2 is the only more prominent cases.

for a long time real and barc have been overpaying their superstar.

its not sustainable. i believe messi alone his wages is more then the whole of AC milan add up. its not any tom dick harry club, its ac milan.

they go through the period real and barc going thorough now.

they do a total reformat, they are on the rise again, with much better control of their finance. 

barc and real need to do this. 

• Praise 1

22 minutes ago, Beregond said:

this 2 is the only more prominent cases.

for a long time real and barc have been overpaying their superstar.

its not sustainable. i believe messi alone his wages is more then the whole of AC milan add up. its not any tom dick harry club, its ac milan.

they go through the period real and barc going thorough now.

they do a total reformat, they are on the rise again, with much better control of their finance. 

barc and real need to do this. 

Ya the bloody 2 Spanish giants the worst, spoil market with obscene wages despite them being arguably the 2 clubs with the biggest pulling power! Don't know what to say.....but I'm happy they are brought to their knees due to Covid. About time they get their houses in order.

• Praise 6

11 hours ago, Spring said:

Ya the bloody 2 Spanish giants the worst, spoil market with obscene wages despite them being arguably the 2 clubs with the biggest pulling power! Don't know what to say.....but I'm happy they are brought to their knees due to Covid. About time they get their houses in order.

Unconfirmed reports that Ed Woodward sacked for not toeing the ESL line by the Glazers and they are also mulling to selll ManU as the share price plummeted whilst Chelsea and ManC are pulling out of the coalition. Let's await the latest news as it's pretty fluid at the moment.

• Praise 4

4 hours ago, Locknload said:

Unconfirmed reports that Ed Woodward sacked for not toeing the ESL line by the Glazers and they are also mulling to selll ManU as the share price plummeted whilst Chelsea and ManC are pulling out of the coalition. Let's await the latest news as it's pretty fluid at the moment.

this guy is not a footballer.

he dun have the passion . lol 

alot of man u fans wanted him out long ago.

6 hours ago, Beregond said:

this guy is not a footballer.

he dun have the passion . lol 

alot of man u fans wanted him out long ago.

Same for the Glazers as he was the one pulling the purse-strings for them. Can't wait to see him go at end of this season.

• Haha! 1

Hey! Singtel TV 111 showing EFL Championship live.

3rd and 4th teams fighting for promotion with Norwich and Watford both promoted to EPL next season.

Not bad leh. Next season got chance watch Newcastle games if they get relegated, all thanks to Ah Pui 😢😭 😂

2 hours ago, Count-Bracula said:

Hey! Singtel TV 111 showing EFL Championship live.

3rd and 4th teams fighting for promotion with Norwich and Watford both promoted to EPL next season.

Not bad leh. Next season got chance watch Newcastle games if they get relegated, all thanks to Ah Pui 😢😭 😂

What relegate? We survived this season. Fulham sure relegated ald

• Haha! 3

1 minute ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

What relegate? We survived this season. Fulham sure relegated ald

Say say only .... I wanted to scold Ah Pui

Really hope he gets the sack end of this season.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

3 minutes ago, Count-Bracula said:

Say say only .... I wanted to scold Ah Pui

Really hope he gets the sack end of this season.

Yes with current squad plus willock we should be in top 10, not anywhere near relegation zone

hopefully eddie howe got the job

but given fat ashley character, bruce will remain as manager next season

• Praise 1

14 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Yes with current squad plus willock we should be in top 10, not anywhere near relegation zone

hopefully eddie howe got the job

but given fat ashley character, bruce will remain as manager next season

only chance newcastle got is a change of boss.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3