EPL- 2020/2021

Spring

13 hours ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

08621A31-851A-450A-B4EC-0D711F289246.jpeg

Disrespectful by this Pool fan, ASM is a very good player admittedly but to ask Mane go the other way is belittling n ungrateful as Mane has been one of the better Pool players over the last few years.

He has lost form over the last few mths but which Pool player hasn’t? 

• Praise 7

35 minutes ago, Spring said:

Disrespectful by this Pool fan, ASM is a very good player admittedly but to ask Mane go the other way is belittling n ungrateful as Mane has been one of the better Pool players over the last few years.

He has lost form over the last few mths but which Pool player hasn’t? 

got some news pools gonna use mane to exchange with barc dembele

super hard to perform year in year out 1.

despite chelsea and man u status, they still miss out on UCL 1 or twice during the last 10 years.

look at how pools perform with the same batch of players for the past 3 season, i totally expect them to drop performance for this 1

5 hours ago, Spurman said:

Looks like chelski 4th place is getting more secure by the days.

It’s Chelsea’s to lose but they hv the hardest run in compared to Hammers n Pool. So all to play for still.

The advantage for Hammers n Pool is that this is the only competition left for them unlike Chelsea who are distracted by UCL n the FA Cup Final which will be played before the EPL ends. So it’s not over by a long shot......

Everton also in with a shout as they hv a game in hand....

• Praise 5

3 minutes ago, Spring said:

distracted by UCL n the FA Cup Final which will be played before the EPL ends. So it’s not over by a long shot.......

i think this is no excuse for those top team like chelsea. man u man c pools etc, see how big their squad is

they can even loan england international out like ross Barkley  etc

• Praise 1

28 minutes ago, Beregond said:

i think this is no excuse for those top team like chelsea. man u man c pools etc, see how big their squad is

they can even loan england international out like ross Barkley  etc

True but as u saw with Man City in the FA Cup semi, they changed 7 or so players n they looked disjointed n went on to lose the game. 

Having a big squad is good but not so simple as change few players for fresh ones n expect the same level of performance. Also the players not playing will be unhappy n may create squad tensions. 

• Praise 6

Man City beat Spurs to win the League Cup and the 1st trophy of a possible treble for them. City have won this competition for 4yrs running now[thumbsup]

• Praise 6

5 minutes ago, Spring said:

Man City beat Spurs to win the League Cup and the 1st trophy of a possible treble for them. City have won this competition for 4yrs running now[thumbsup]

credit to pep. he start with his reserve gk for every local cup game, even the final

• Praise 2

MC needs just another 6 points out of 5 games to clinch the domestic league title.

LC technically still in...win all big big and MC + MU to lose all...😅 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

3 hours ago, Beregond said:

credit to pep. he start with his reserve gk for every local cup game, even the final

Pep and City were accused of disrespecting the FA Cup by making 7 changes in the Semis vs Chelsea but I don't quite agree as they had just flown back from Germany after playing the UCL q/final vs Dortmund so had to freshen things up but of course not always so simple as to change players and expect the same standard.

Anyway, my point is that City of all teams don't disrespect any of the Cups including this much unloved League Cup. So kudos to them for winning it!

• Praise 7

10 minutes ago, Spring said:

Pep and City were accused of disrespecting the FA Cup by making 7 changes in the Semis vs Chelsea but I don't quite agree as they had just flown back from Germany after playing the UCL q/final vs Dortmund so had to freshen things up but of course not always so simple as to change players and expect the same standard.

Anyway, my point is that City of all teams don't disrespect any of the Cups including this much unloved League Cup. So kudos to them for winning it!

those football pundits anyhow write..

pep make 7 changes. but look at the team that play chelsea. all is international players that can fit into any EPL  team.

even tuchel is rotating chelsea first team every game.

• Praise 2

Leicester looking strong for 3rd place as they came from behind to beat Palace 2-1 to go 4 pts clear of Chelsea in 4th and 7 pts clear of West Ham in 5th. Looks like UCL qualification is theirs to lose.

Chelsea, West Ham, Pool n Everton fighting for 4th though the blues have a slight advantage. 

• Praise 5

10 minutes ago, Spring said:

Leicester looking strong for 3rd place as they came from behind to beat Palace 2-1 to go 4 pts clear of Chelsea in 4th and 7 pts clear of West Ham in 5th. Looks like UCL qualification is theirs to lose.

Chelsea, West Ham, Pool n Everton fighting for 4th though the blues have a slight advantage. 

only 5 games left 15 pts up for grap.

lei lead 5th place by 7 pts?? 

super hard for them not to take top 4 now.

surprise everton still in top 4 fight. they lost form past 2 months.

• Praise 2

22 minutes ago, Beregond said:

only 5 games left 15 pts up for grap.

lei lead 5th place by 7 pts?? 

super hard for them not to take top 4 now.

surprise everton still in top 4 fight. they lost form past 2 months.

If Everton win their game in hand which is away to Villa, they will be level on points with Hammers, so they are right in it. This battle for 4th place is the only thing left to fight for as relegation is almost sure to be the bottom 3 currently and City will be Champs for sure. 

• Praise 5

21 hours ago, Beregond said:

those football pundits anyhow write..

pep make 7 changes. but look at the team that play chelsea. all is international players that can fit into any EPL  team.

even tuchel is rotating chelsea first team every game.

Pep always say "when I rotate and win games, people say I am genius!"

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

8 minutes ago, Rm2s said:

And when he rotate and lose, they say he is disrespectful and don't take the competition seriously[:)]

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 2

36 minutes ago, Rm2s said:

HE gonna won 3 epl alone in 4 years . without rotation he wont have done that.

pools is a great comparison , they seldom rotate, i think most of their first team suffering from burn out, esp their attackers.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Sad 1