EPL- 2020/2021

Spring

11 minutes ago, Beregond said:

HE gonna won 3 epl alone in 4 years . without rotation he wont have done that.

pools is a great comparison , they seldom rotate, i think most of their first team suffering from burn out, esp their attackers.

More fair to say he is going to win 3 EPL titles in 5 years since this is his fifth year as City's manager 😊

The point of my "genius" post is to show how bias/clueless some of these football writers/pundits can be.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

man c can win the epl tomorrow already  if pools beat man u 

who would have thought after they start the season so badly.

• Praise 3

Man U v Pool postponed as United fans protest against the Glazer family.

United fans have been the most vocal as pent up frustration over the Glazers culminated over the ESL. I don't think the Glazers will budge so this bad blood will continue to brew and I don't see any ending to this.

• Praise 6

suddenly spurs is just 5 points away from chelsea. and bale is on fire. if they will all the remaining games, they stand a real chance.

make me wonder why bale is not unleash by JM. 5 goals in 2 epl game since JM  left?

• Praise 4

9 hours ago, Spring said:

Man U v Pool postponed as United fans protest against the Glazer family.

United fans have been the most vocal as pent up frustration over the Glazers culminated over the ESL. I don't think the Glazers will budge so this bad blood will continue to brew and I don't see any ending to this.

Man u should change owner with newcastle owner😆

• Haha! 2

Supercharged
1 hour ago, Beregond said:

suddenly spurs is just 5 points away from chelsea. and bale is on fire. if they will all the remaining games, they stand a real chance.

make me wonder why bale is not unleash by JM. 5 goals in 2 epl game since JM  left?

Coz jm wan2 to be sacked n still get paid

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

6 hours ago, Beregond said:

lmao 

chelsea into 3rd. drag lei down at last 

Chelsea were lucky n unlucky at the same time. The penalty which Aguero missed was not a penalty in my opinion as contact was minimal but the contact Zouma made on Sterling looked like a penalty to me but not given. I guessed it even itself out. 

Nevertheless, Chelsea in pole position to be in top 4 now. Leicester getting cold feet n surely they will not fall apart like last season or will they?

• Praise 8

1 hour ago, Spring said:

Chelsea were lucky n unlucky at the same time. The penalty which Aguero missed was not a penalty in my opinion as contact was minimal but the contact Zouma made on Sterling looked like a penalty to me but not given. I guessed it even itself out. 

Nevertheless, Chelsea in pole position to be in top 4 now. Leicester getting cold feet n surely they will not fall apart like last season or will they?

actually lei is in great danger of falling out of top 4. 

man u 

chelsea 

spurs for their last 3 game.

i give them at most 3 points from this 3 games

if pools win the remain 4 games, they still stand a good chance

• Praise 3

lmao man u fixture

Aston Villa vs Man Utd - Premier League - Sun, May 9, 2.05pm

Man Utd vs Leicester - Premier League - Tue, May 11, 6pm

Man Utd vs Liverpool - Premier League - Thu, May 13, 8.15pm

Man Utd vs Fulham - Premier League - Tue, May 18, 6pm

Wolves vs Man Utd - Premier League - Sun, May 23, 4pm

Villarreal vs Man Utd - Europa League final - Wed, May 26, 8pm

• Praise 2

With West Ham losing to Everton last night, top 4 positions getting clearer.

This week is a vital week for Leicester and Pool with both visiting Man United. Chelsea play Arsenal at home and if they win, I think they will almost be sure of UCL qualification. The Foxes hv the upper hand with a 6 pt lead over Pool who hv a game in hand though. 

• Praise 6

7 minutes ago, Spring said:

This week is a vital week for Leicester and Pool with both visiting Man United. Chelsea play Arsenal at home and if they win, I think they will almost be sure of UCL qualification. The Foxes hv the upper hand with a 6 pt lead over Pool who hv a game in hand though. 

Yup, LCFC has the UCL spot to lose with tougher games left...LFC to prevail 😁

• Haha! 2

37 minutes ago, Spring said:

everton is even closer then pools, they play 1 game lesser, if they win that they 5 pts behind lei .

but so many time this season, everton fail to take advantage,  they alway fail to win the games that they haven play ,

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

27 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

Yup, LCFC has the UCL spot to lose with tougher games left...LFC to prevail 😁

Leicester can afford to lose 1 game whilst Pool has to win all their games to pull level, so the Foxes still hv the upper hand. The Foxes last 3 games are admittedly tough though. The last UCL spot could be down to goal difference!

• Praise 5

2 minutes ago, Beregond said:

everton is even closer then pools, they play 1 game lesser, if they win that they 5 pts behind lei .

but so many time this season, everton fail to take advantage,  they alway fail to win the games that they haven play ,

Everton is 2 pts behind Pool with both having played 34 games so Pool is nearer to Leicester.

• Praise 3

(edited)
14 minutes ago, Spring said:

Leicester can afford to lose 1 game whilst Pool has to win all their games to pull level, so the Foxes still hv the upper hand. The Foxes last 3 games are admittedly tough though. The last UCL spot could be down to goal difference!

Pool should be able to win the remaining 3 games...LCFC can go ahead to win 1, draw 1 and lose the last 1...😁

Edited by mersaylee

Hypersonic
On 4/25/2021 at 1:31 PM, Beregond said:

i think this is no excuse for those top team like chelsea. man u man c pools etc, see how big their squad is

they can even loan england international out like ross Barkley  etc

Yes yes they all have big squads except Liverpool.

:D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1