Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Supersonic
1 minute ago, Jamesc said:

I think Man Utd shot themselves in the foot

by playing a weaken team against Leicester

and then losing against Pool.

:D

they fark--- purposely 1 i tell u , anw they top 4, cannot drop cannot win title.

next season we all curse man u togetherūü§£

‚Ü° Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hypersonic
5 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

I agree with you.

When in doubt kick it out.

Can play from the back when the other team is sitting back and not pressing.

If they play a high line and pressing like mad just get rid of it.

:D

That's why u n me are football key board warriors and not at the touchlines[bigcry]

Seriously though, the top coaches accept that their players would be caught out now and then but they feel that getting by the press will give them more space and thus more possibilities of scoring a goal at the other end. Hence their logic is more rewards at the expense of some/lesser mistakes at the back. I don't agree esp for teams who are not clinical enough in front of goal.

Man City n to a lesser extent Pool I suppose can say their attack is clinical enough for this approach but I'm not sure about the other teams esp Chelsea who don't score enough goals for a potential top 4 side.

  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hypersonic
6 minutes ago, Beregond said:

chelsea play 2nd half poorly, despite having tons of procession, they barely had a shot on target.

i think tuchel notice already , whenever opposite team pack the pen box, chelsea struggle to break them down, because there are no option inside.

all the chelsea player are outside the box trying to pass and receive ball keep procession. the wingback cannot cross, no 1 to aim to, cannot make throughpass, no space to run behind anymore. 

plus no 1 willing to take long shot

man c play a open game with chelsea thats why we got lots of chance.

The false 9 Chelsea play when Havertz is upfront is no use against a pack defence IMO. They needed either a target man in Giroud or a pacey striker like Werner in these kind of situations. 

  • Praise 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hypersonic
9 minutes ago, Beregond said:

chelsea play 2nd half poorly, despite having tons of procession, they barely had a shot on target.

i think tuchel notice already , whenever opposite team pack the pen box, chelsea struggle to break them down, because there are no option inside.

all the chelsea player are outside the box trying to pass and receive ball keep procession. the wingback cannot cross, no 1 to aim to, cannot make throughpass, no space to run behind anymore. 

plus no 1 willing to take long shot

man c play a open game with chelsea thats why we got lots of chance.

Tuchel is saving his team to beat Leicester to win the FA Cup

and beating Man City 2 times already damanged City in the head

so much Chelsea will win the Champions League.

With 2 big trophies no one will remember this Arsenal match at all.

:D

  • Haha! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic
Just now, Jamesc said:

Tuchel is saving his team to beat Leicester to win the FA Cup

and beating Man City 2 times already damanged City in the head

so much Chelsea will win the Champions League.

With 2 big trophies no one will remember this Arsenal match at all.

:D

too early to count the goose.

non of them is in the bag yet

best is chelsea and pools both make top 4.

and i gonna laugh at my man u friends .lmao 

they better dun lose the europa finalūüėÜ

  • Haha! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hypersonic
7 minutes ago, Spring said:

That's why u n me are football key board warriors and not at the touchlines[bigcry]

Seriously though, the top coaches accept that their players would be caught out now and then but they feel that getting by the press will give them more space and thus more possibilities of scoring a goal at the other end. Hence their logic is more rewards at the expense of some/lesser mistakes at the back. I don't agree esp for teams who are not clinical enough in front of goal.

Man City n to a lesser extent Pool I suppose can say their attack is clinical enough for this approach but I'm not sure about the other teams esp Chelsea who don't score enough goals for a potential top 4 side.

The most boring match I have even watched is Liverpool vs Spurs in the CL final.

After Pool got the goal from a penalty after 6 mins.

Pool didn't play like Pool at all.

Pool didn't play out of the back because Spurs under Poch will press us and we could let in a goal.

VVD just kept kicking long diagonals to Salah to chase hopeless balls and take the ball to the corner flag.

It was not heavy metal football but it got the result.

:D

No one critised Pool for a really boring match.

So Pool knows when to kick it long or play from the back for this match.

  • Praise 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic
1 minute ago, Jamesc said:

It was not heavy metal football but it got the result.

u totally correct on this. winning football is entertaining football.

like yesterday che vs asn, u dun look at the score its a totally 1 sided game, asn barely touch the ball, its like playing a lower div team. but its not entertaining for chelsea fans at all.

ppl say last time JM team is boring, ppl complain he park bus bababa, but he win over the fans and many supporters, because he win titles and cups

  • Praise 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hypersonic (edited)
13 minutes ago, Beregond said:

too early to count the goose.

non of them is in the bag yet

best is chelsea and pools both make top 4.

and i gonna laugh at my man u friends .lmao 

they better dun lose the europa finalūüėÜ

I am really confident Chelsea will win both cups

because Tuchel is one of the best managers in the world.

He is actually Klopp Mark II.

Klopp went to Mainz, Tuchel went to Mainz

Klopp went to Dortmund, Tuchel went to Dortmund

Klopp came to England, Tuchel came to England

Klopp lost the first CL final and won it the next year, Tuchel lost the first CL final and will win it the next year

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hypersonic
46 minutes ago, Beregond said:

they fark--- purposely 1 i tell u , anw they top 4, cannot drop cannot win title.

next season we all curse man u togetherūü§£

Even Klopp mentioned that it was a crime for United to play 3 games in 5 days. He also said he didn't blame Ole for putting out an under strength team vs Leicester.

Former City player Trevor Sinclair called for United to be deducted points for fielding an almost 2nd string team against the Foxes which is ridiculous to say the least. I think we all have to stop blaming United and in fact if anybody to be blamed, I would say EPL authorities for arranging this kind of ridiculous scheduling.

I already mentioned that there was an opportunity to inverse the¬†fixtures WBA v Pool and United v Pool but they didn't for whatever reason. No difference to Pool if this was done but a world of difference for United. For WBA, this 36th round of fixtures was originally schedule for midweek of this week anyway. Think need me to sit on EPL fixture board¬†ūüėɬ†

  • Praise 4
  • Haha! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hypersonic
29 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

The most boring match I have even watched is Liverpool vs Spurs in the CL final.

After Pool got the goal from a penalty after 6 mins.

Pool didn't play like Pool at all.

Pool didn't play out of the back because Spurs under Poch will press us and we could let in a goal.

VVD just kept kicking long diagonals to Salah to chase hopeless balls and take the ball to the corner flag.

It was not heavy metal football but it got the result.

:D

No one critised Pool for a really boring match.

So Pool knows when to kick it long or play from the back for this match.

Finals are seldom entertaining cos too much at stake so I don't blame both teams for playing for a result. That said, Pool are more saavy in not insisting on playing from the back unlike some teams who die die refuse to compromise and in fact feel its a slight on them if they back down from the principles. Flawed way of thinking IMO.

  • Praise 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hypersonic

I blame the fans.

If they didn't invade the pitch and just protest peacefully.

Man Utd had a good chance to beat Pool at home.

And not lose to Leicester to gift the title to City without even kicking a ball.

:D

7 minutes ago, Spring said:

Even Klopp mentioned that it was a crime for United to play 3 games in 5 days. He also said he didn't blame Ole for putting out an under strength team vs Leicester.

Former City player Trevor Sinclair called for United to be deducted points for fielding an almost 2nd string team against the Foxes which is ridiculous to say the least. I think we all have to stop blaming United and in fact if anybody to be blamed, I would say EPL authorities for arranging this kind of ridiculous scheduling.

I already mentioned that there was an opportunity to inverse the¬†fixtures WBA v Pool and United v Pool but they didn't for whatever reason. No difference to Pool if this was done but a world of difference for United. For WBA, this 36th round of fixtures was originally schedule for midweek of this week anyway. Think need me to sit on EPL fixture board¬†ūüėɬ†

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic
2 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

I blame the fans.

If they didn't invade the pitch and just protest peacefully.

Man Utd had a good chance to beat Pool at home.

And not lose to Leicester to gift the title to City without even kicking a ball.

:D

 

Its Ole fault ... :lll._.:

  • Haha! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic
4 minutes ago, Spring said:

Finals are seldom entertaining cos too much at stake so I don't blame both teams for playing for a result. That said, Pool are more saavy in not insisting on playing from the back unlike some teams who die die refuse to compromise and in fact feel its a slight on them if they back down from the principles. Flawed way of thinking IMO.

ya loh, normally final are boring, 1 -1 extra time pen. the most common, 

last time when italy won the wc and europe also. lol 

1 of the most entertaining final is ac milan vs pools when pools fight back and win on pen, (  i curse alot )

  • Haha! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hypersonic
6 minutes ago, Spring said:

Finals are seldom entertaining cos too much at stake so I don't blame both teams for playing for a result. That said, Pool are more saavy in not insisting on playing from the back unlike some teams who die die refuse to compromise and in fact feel its a slight on them if they back down from the principles. Flawed way of thinking IMO.

Man City always play from the back

except in the last few games against Liverpool.

Pep pays us the ultimate compliment by not always playing from the back

and kicking it out from the back.

:D

  • Haha! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic
5 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Man City always play from the back

except in the last few games against Liverpool.

Pep pays us the ultimate compliment by not always playing from the back

and kicking it out from the back.

:D

saw the latest comment by pep and kloop . i think this 2 got alot of respect for each other, both are really great winner.

i love JM last time, i really cannot understand why he cannot get in the mix, he alway digging at other great manager....

  • Praise 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hypersonic
1 hour ago, Beregond said:

too early to count the goose.

non of them is in the bag yet

best is chelsea and pools both make top 4.

and i gonna laugh at my man u friends .lmao 

they better dun lose the europa finalūüėÜ

United are confirmed 2nd place if Leicester don't win at Chelsea though Chelsea can still pull level with them if they win their last 2 games n United lose both of theirs in which case goal diff will decide 2nd place but the Red Devils currently hv a better goal difference of +6.

If Leicester wins, then United need another 3 pts from their last 2 games n that is also assuming Leicester win their last match as well so almost impossible to laugh at them. U can laugh at them if they lose the UEL Final though I doubt it as Villareal has over achieved to reach the Final. Then again, it's a one off game so anything can happen. Having said that, momentum is very important in football. Winning becomes a habit if u string a few wins in a row and the inverse can also happen and United has just lost 2 home games in a row, let's see if this comes back to bite them later. 

  • Praise 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4th Gear
1 hour ago, Spring said:

United are confirmed 2nd place if Leicester don't win at Chelsea though Chelsea can still pull level with them if they win their last 2 games n United lose both of theirs in which case goal diff will decide 2nd place but the Red Devils currently hv a better goal difference of +6.

If Leicester wins, then United need another 3 pts from their last 2 games n that is also assuming Leicester win their last match as well so almost impossible to laugh at them. U can laugh at them if they lose the UEL Final though I doubt it as Villareal has over achieved to reach the Final. Then again, it's a one off game so anything can happen. Having said that, momentum is very important in football. Winning becomes a habit if u string a few wins in a row and the inverse can also happen and United has just lost 2 home games in a row, let's see if this comes back to bite them later. 

Even if ManU wins Villareal and gets a trophy, my view has been that Ole is not and never has been the Manager / tactician (for the past 3 years) that will bring them success. The back to back losses this week with Team B (Lei) and Team A (Liv) and having beaten these teams and ManC previously, is testament of his inability to manage and bring ManU to its former glory. If the Glazers pump in money to get 2-3 good players, I daresay even Big Sam or Roy Hodgson can do a better job.

  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic
19 minutes ago, Locknload said:

Even if ManU wins Villareal and gets a trophy, my view has been that Ole is not and never has been the Manager / tactician (for the past 3 years) that will bring them success. The back to back losses this week with Team B (Lei) and Team A (Liv) and having beaten these teams and ManC previously, is testament of his inability to manage and bring ManU to its former glory. If the Glazers pump in money to get 2-3 good players, I daresay even Big Sam or Roy Hodgson can do a better job.

the current batch of man u manager cannot be compare to sir alex. they more unlucky in a sense.

because during sir alex time, epl is not that compleletive. not many manager can fight with sir alex year in year out, aw give the most

ever since roman buy over chelsea, thing start to change, and when kloop and pep come into epl

its a whole new level

‚Ü° Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×