EPL- 2020/2021

Spring

Brentford will play Swansea in the Championship playoff Final next Saturday for the right to play lin EPL next season. They overcame Bournemouth and Barnsley respectively. For Brentford, this is their 10th attempt at winning the playoffs. They have lost 3 Finals and 6 Semis from what I read. Could it be 10th time lucky?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4
  • Haha! 1

posh go psg only manage to take 2nd place and spurs drop to 7.

Lille sell 2 of their best player to asn pepe and gabriel for 95m eu and still manage to win the france leag by 1 point ahead of psg

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

So season ends n it’s 

UCL: Man C, Man U, Liverpool n Chelsea

UEL: Leicester n West Ham

Conference League: Spurs

Not sure if qualifying for Conference League is a poison chalice for Spurs but it keeps them above Gunners for the 5th season in a row already which well and truly puts an end to the St Totteringham’s Day jibe from the Gunners. It’s the day when Arsenal finishes above their neighbours which has now not happened since 2016.

Who will be the next Spurs boss? Also vacancies at Palace n Wolves. 

• Praise 6

Some early transfer speculation I’m reading are:

1)Kane to City

2)Sancho to United

3)Konate to Pool

4)Rice to Chelsea

• Praise 6

CR7 finishes top scorer in Serie A n becomes 1st player ever to win Golden Boot at the big 3 Leagues of EPL, La Liga n Serie A👍👏

• Praise 6

9 minutes ago, Spring said:

So season ends n it’s 

UCL: Man C, Man U, Liverpool n Chelsea

UEL: Leicester n West Ham

Conference League: Spurs

Not sure if qualifying for Conference League is a poison chalice for Spurs but it keeps them above Gunners for the 5th season in a row already which well and truly puts an end to the St Totteringham’s Day jibe from the Gunners. It’s the day when Arsenal finishes above their neighbours which has now not happened since 2016.

Who will be the next Spurs boss? Also vacancies at Palace n Wolves. 

spurs actually got a team of very good players, even mius kane, still very strong, 100m if invest properly can get a good replacement, the key is still the manager. 

• Praise 1

10 minutes ago, Beregond said:

spurs actually got a team of very good players, even mius kane, still very strong, 100m if invest properly can get a good replacement, the key is still the manager. 

Trouble is if Kane goes, some of their players like Son, Alli, Moura, Lamela may follow suit. It will be catastrophic if their team breaks up. I wonder if they shld try get Zidane as their coach but EPL different cattle of fish. 

• Praise 5

6 minutes ago, Spring said:

Trouble is if Kane goes, some of their players like Son, Alli, Moura, Lamela may follow suit. It will be catastrophic if their team breaks up. I wonder if they shld try get Zidane as their coach but EPL different cattle of fish. 

i dun think zidane can work for spurs,

despite his good record at real.

he only manage real before, and he is use to having a super large transfer fee to get all the star players, not to mention his good record come with a cr7 at his peak. 

• Praise 2

Erikson go Inter, he become champion in Serie A. Trippier go Aletico he become champion in La Liga. Kane should go too n not stick around in a conference league club.

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

17 hours ago, Spring said:

Kane style of play not suitable to ManC or any other clubs except Man ..... [sly]

Nowadays, a striker needs to be versatile. But Kane is a old fashion CF of just waiting for balls to be pumped to him....    

He is lucky to have Son, Alli, Moura, Lamela to play around him and all he need is his shooting skills to go for goals. On his misfiring days, Spurs either draw or lost.... 

He should stays at Spurs to continue to win the 'Golden' boot. What Spurs needs is a good manager but with Levy around, no managers want to take up that post unless $$$$$$$$.    [rolleyes]

15 hours ago, Jamesc said:

What happened to Everton?

Carlo Kaya Roti to be sacked or not?

:D

no, he got 10 more points then last season, beat pools and break some record.

more money coming his way to strengthen everton

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

27 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Kane style of play not suitable to ManC or any other clubs except Man ..... [sly]

Nowadays, a striker needs to be versatile. But Kane is a old fashion CF of just waiting for balls to be pumped to him....    

He is lucky to have Son, Alli, Moura, Lamela to play around him and all he need is his shooting skills to go for goals. On his misfiring days, Spurs either draw or lost.... 

He should stays at Spurs to continue to win the 'Golden' boot. What Spurs needs is a good manager but with Levy around, no managers want to take up that post unless $$$$$$$$.    [rolleyes]

he got 13 assists , the highest among all the top scorer. , if u add goals plus assists, no 1 in epl is even close to him this season.

he can hold ball. got alot of strength, shoot left leg right leg, can head , can assists. 

if he go for 100m, i think its a steal, 

• Praise 2

12 minutes ago, Hamburger said:

Kane is 27? Either at his prime or diminishing soon. Not a good deal at 100M.

Headless chicken worth 50mil lust time...assist aside, 100mil for someone who can score with both legs plus the head and even when fall down is a steal 😁

• Haha! 5

4 hours ago, Hamburger said:

Kane is 27? Either at his prime or diminishing soon. Not a good deal at 100M.

Strikers who can finish are often priceless. Even at 28 yrs(his bday later this yr), he will be in demand.

That said, I can only see City, United and Chelsea going for him. PSG possibly but Kane keen on staying in EPL. United if they go for Sancho, won’t go for him. Chelsea are Spurs most bitter rivals (surprisingly more so than Arsenal) so unlikely they will sell to the Blues. So I can only see him going to City.

• Praise 6

5 hours ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

How to stay at Spurs when Levy is so tight fisted. Their lack of investment is one of the reasons why they cant get silverware. Put Pep there and he wouldn’t succeed as well I’m sure.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5
  • Haha! 1