Parliament debate 2020/2021

Yewheng

23 minutes ago, happy_man said:

Let's just say even the our Dr Vivian has lost much credibility. Some more he is the front-man to represent us as  Minister of Foreigner Affair.

Damn malu. 😣

What to do?

↡ Advertisement

If one cannot respect its opponent who he knows and seen, how then can one say he respect residents whom he has not even seen? Funny right. 

Edited by Rayleigh
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

45 minutes ago, Calinlin said:

It says a lot about the personal character of our ministers to hear the 3 pap ministers chit chat. Whether mic on or off should not matter.

Will you, in office, call your competitor or arch rival "illiterate"? You can say he is not prepared, and his presentation is not fit for consumption. Those are facts. Calling someone illiterate and laughing together, is really not a good sign as a leader. 

Remember though, when you vote pap in, you are voting for this personality, who will ask you how much you want to eat, you don't need much space to have sex, blow your budget 3x and of course, tell you that it is not necessarily a bad thing because you peasants cannot understand. Famous words har.

Now i can imagine what they would "private comment" when they roll out those $1 Billion budget/support.

"lets feed those peasants some hundreds of dollars each, hahahaha" 🤣

• Haha! 2

6 hours ago, Victor68 said:

Isn't it a concern if our youth prefers being distancing officer than police? Is long hours the reason? 

Also the discipline and regimentation in police force, i.e. have to obey superiors, and all that.

• Praise 1

47 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

Let's see what the speaker will or will not do come the next Parliament sitting. 

My thought is the apology should be done in Parliament since the incident took place there!

Dont think he will apologize again in next Parliament sitting, since he will tell you he has already apologized and Mr Leong also has accepted his apologized liao. Lol. If non pappies said such thing to pappies, high chance pappies would keep harping on it and demand apology on national TV. 🙄

• Sad 1

31 minutes ago, Darevil said:

Now i can imagine what they would "private comment" when they roll out those $1 Billion budget/support.

"lets feed those peasants some hundreds of dollars each, hahahaha" 🤣

This is just my imagination if I am in the position to make a $100billion package...I will tell my whatsapp group bros: each of you b**tards just made $100millions today. Don't forget your father moi.

Of course, it is just my dream and is fake news. 

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Vivian just insulted a lot of people, including LKY. 

74BA714E-F61A-4818-838F-32AB552DB55B.jpeg

is this guy the catch spiderweb guy??

i only remember him for that spiderweb case🤣

38 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Dont think he will apologize again in next Parliament sitting, since he will tell you he has already apologized and Mr Leong also has accepted his apologized liao. Lol. If non pappies said such thing to pappies, high chance pappies would keep harping on it and demand apology on national TV🙄

But, now the pressure is on the speaker!

• Praise 1

Actually I am very interested to know what will happen to the person who first circulate the clip out. At the back of the scene, will this person kena tekan?😥

• Haha! 4

5 hours ago, Lethalstrike said:

How did this happen? Vivian forget his mic was still ON? Anyway, not surprised at his comments la. Current batch of pappies are like that behind closed doors. 

the sabo king in the platoon who forgot to mute the mic

jerene-apr-2021-tan-see-leng-facebook.jp

• Haha! 17

13 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

the sabo king in the platoon who forgot to mute the mic

jerene-apr-2021-tan-see-leng-facebook.jp

This one is like machiam your buddy always chiu Cheng king one :XD:

Nobody wants to be his buddy :XD:

0C238DF2-6853-4232-AEBC-939C95DDDF91.gif

• Haha! 13

This Vivian ah.. real life petty elite kiddo..

Exactly like during childhood time...

U from what school ? 
U from what stream?

And we expect this kind of sick mentality dxxk to serve the people.. Chaozzz..

• Praise 2

10 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

image.png.c9138e92e11c5c4057f9cdb39517b5b8.png

She’s Vivian teacher? She looks younger than Vivian. 🤣

:a-good: to her.

A2BF718B-BCCA-43C6-86F0-0C647BF54F77.jpeg

Edited by Fcw75
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 2