Parliament debate 2020/2021

Yewheng

5 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

while your idea is good from equity pov, the fact is resources are dedicated to the sap schools. the best teachers and the best facilities. how can the elites bear to have the off spring of the elites go to a school with the bear minimum?

worse, if you have lousy teachers for lousy students, the effect is doubly detrimental. cant teach and cant learn.

Why not propose setting up an ITE institute at bukit timah vicinity. 😁

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

1 hour ago, Fcw75 said:

If Dr Chee is in parliament…IF only.

They won’t be enjoying their nap in parliament. Will be a nightmare for them but a joy for us to watch.

Definitely need 1/3 in parliament.

They would find a way to twist something to sue him. 

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Vinyl said:

Let's be clear, he apologised because he got caught and not because he felt bad about what he said. 

He probably arrowed to take the fall while others take cover. 

• Praise 1

37 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

many mcf bros stay in bukit timah. your suggestion will not sit well with them.. lol

Some of the recent posts from kiasu parent forum on the revised P1 registration. There are many many other postings on how to join clan/association/churches as member. 

I am "illiterate". 😁

-----------------------------------------

Example:

If you are able to move house to <1km, you would get 2 (or possibly even 3) bites at the cherry.
-------------------
But if you are not able to move, then carry on as suggested by floppy.

This new ruling is gonna have a trickle-down effect on property prices <1km of popular schools.
------------------
Psst…any Catholics wanna move to walking distance to CHIJ TPY to secure your seat, pls PM me. I have renovated property to let go, in time for next year’s P1.

--------------

Which part is ambiguous ?

It is self explanatory.

Even for alumni members of Nanyang primary who have already paid up $1000 alumni fees, come next year 2022 P1 registration in the month of July, they will all be thrown into the same common Phase 2A balloting pool,

together with those ex-students who didn't even forked out a single cent.

Edited by Kopites
  • Haha! 2

2 hours ago, Nolicense said:

actually apology is free. in fact can be beneficial. lhl did a rally apology. suddenly votes poured in. and then its business as usual.

take responsibility also the same, can take full responsibility. after all there are no consequences.

yah lor... VB said he will take full responsibility for the TT plunder

and then?

he still keeps his ministerial position and fat million dollar pay

• Haha! 6

28 minutes ago, Playtime said:

yes let the csi team find out. i am really clueless as i cant hear even what was said in the vid.. this is the new generation liao. let them decide the future. 

11 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Even if it’s Lawrence Wong who really say it, then what?

Take full responsibility also like that. 

Cannot la... 有损皇上威严... must maintain the aura of infallibility.

For now,  sacrifice the bishop to prevent a check lor.

• Haha! 2

23 hours ago, Playtime said:

I wonder ministers children need ballot or not...

Different ballot box. Connection is the key. Even authorities act differently hor.

• Praise 1

57 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

Different ballot box. Connection is the key. Even authorities act differently hor.

hahahaha.... the schools submit their proposals to ministers... at home, Mrs minister choose what school to send to.

surely mean easier funding and upgrades for the chosen school 😆

On 9/19/2021 at 7:51 AM, Playtime said:

As cocky and condescending.. for a start... as he was,  is and will no doubt continue to be...

He is the ONLY one who apologise,  which means incredibly,   he is the some what the more "honourable" one among the gang 🤯

He deserves all the shit thrown his way... but the others in hiding deserves it even more. 

Yes, the party should come out to say something. They should not take this as acceptable in the party

8 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Yes, the party should come out to say something. They should not take this as acceptable in the party

i dont suppose they would do that. the statements were made in private. just got picked up by the mic.

on youtube got many vids people talk sh1t and the mic was not muted, and this was for politicians. not in parliament though. 

i remember a time when this used to be such a big deal.. i guess not anymore

• Haha! 1

11 hours ago, Nolicense said:

i dont suppose they would do that. the statements were made in private. just got picked up by the mic.

on youtube got many vids people talk sh1t and the mic was not muted, and this was for politicians. not in parliament though. 

i remember a time when this used to be such a big deal.. i guess not anymore

Well, there are times some sportsman say something not right and the sponsors will come out to say somethings mah. This is really a behavior not acceptable. For me, when it comes to conference call. I treat it like one to one meeting and never talk shit 

↡ Advertisement