Parliament debate 2020/2021

Yewheng

10 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

Ya the problem is that this in parliament. Anything that say out in parliament need to be 100% sure and accurate and with concrete facts. Cannot just I hear say, you hear say. Like that how to formulate law like that based in hear say?

If she coffeeshop talk, or talk outside parliament.. then no issue, coz nothing is recorded and is not official. So that's the issue..

so now the most important question is....

which school is she from? lol

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

17 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

so now the most important question is....which school is she from? lol

Understand she lied 3 times. So, any others lied before? If answer is yes, then it is common practice in our parliament lah. 😄

Just now, Victor68 said:

Understand she lied 3 times. So, any others lied before? If answer is yes, then it is common practice in our parliament lah. 😄

i got a feeling that they can legally say something that is untrue and yet they can not be held accountable, such as:

if they tell the truth then will risk national security, OSA. or play with they time when they come into possession of the knowledge which means they stand corrected.

even back peddling on statements being given as opinions would do the trick. just like the raising balloons saga

• Sad 1

43 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

Actually to me, I feel it's not lying. It's more like when needed to give instant reply or answer, she never think in her mind properly and just say it out and felt that there is no consequences. Which she is mistaken, once spoke in parliament = whatever is said need to be 100% accurate and with facts. 

I am sure a lot of people are like that when asked some questions that felt uneasy to reply but yet need to give instant reply or answers, will anyhow think of something to say. Of coz we normal people coffeeshop talk can get away with what we say, coz that's just coffeeshop talk and that's it and we are nobody. Not when a MP speak in parliament..

simply stupid ... want to score point in parliament also don't do that la ... 

i wonder the "incident" is real or not ... if there is no such incident at all ... does that means "fabrication" ?

will this lead to resignation and then by-election? [sly] 

2021-11-01_202623.png

Edited by Wt_know

10 hours ago, Wt_know said:

simply stupid ... want to score point in parliament also don't do that la ... 

i wonder the "incident" is real or not ... if there is no such incident at all ... does that means "fabrication" ?

will this lead to resignation and then by-election? [sly] 

2021-11-01_202623.png

Fully support this notion that if in parliament, providing untrue info, MP needs to resign. Make sure it is constantly being done will done. Let's see how. 

This guy really is 死不要脸。

Maybe he don’t know what else he can do, unlike Lam Pin Min who went back to be a doctor.

Never Trust Union Chief.

9F05B87F-E270-4399-94D5-DAF339B30DEB.jpeg

Edited by Fcw75
  • Haha! 3

1 minute ago, Jellandross said:

Who this auntie? Can say bye bye to her parliamentary career liao 😂

Fool me har or fark me hard…

• Haha! 4

You see so sad, MP also don't know who. Actually I also don't know. 80-90 MP for a tiny dot, I bet do a test, most Singaporean will fail in naming at least half of them. 

1 minute ago, Victor68 said:

You see so sad, MP also don't know who. Actually I also don't know. 80-90 MP for a tiny dot, I bet do a test, most Singaporean will fail in naming at least half of them. 

If you want a balanced power, 80-90 MP just nice.

1 minute ago, Victor68 said:

Balance? Can help to explain how balance is our parliament please. 

If you want balance, you have to encourage ppl to vote more OPPO into Parliment.

↡ Advertisement