Parliament debate 2020/2021

Yewheng

11 minutes ago, Sdf4786k said:

Well before election we would have been able to stop the “disruption “ to our core singaporean if this was answered 

Does CECA give the the right for Indian nationals to working in Singapore in 127 professional sectors?
Ministry answered: CECA doesn’t give the right for Indian nationals to become PR and/or citizen.

how many job opportunities created for Singaporean?
Ministry answered: it created 100,000 jobs for Singaporean and PR.

When asked: How many Indian nationals applied for PR and citizenship?
The ministry answered: the proportion of Malay, Indian and Chinese remain the same.

When tasked: So exactly how many out of 100,000 jobs created goes to Singaporean and how many goes to PR?
The ministry answered: what is the point behind your question?

So in today context when ask how did we arrive at this situation. Response is we need to have a balance workforce and we take discrimination seriously with up to 2 years of baring of new hire.

i read in between the lines is because of the seriousness in barring from hiring, the discrimination went out of control? 

They are not able to understand simple questions and answer straight to the point.

If they had answered like this in a primary school level question, they would have failed PSLE badly.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

41 minutes ago, Mason016 said:

All aiming to be the first for Jamus' scalp. [laugh]

Tharman had to step in

hopeless

need big bro to halp 

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 5

4 minutes ago, RadX said:

Tharman had to step in

hopeless

need big bro to halp 

So in the end, 4G still need the help of 3G eh? Can’t even feud for themselves. Free riders!

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 5

31 minutes ago, RadX said:

Tharman had to step in

hopeless

need big bro to halp 

Ok lah give chance lah. One lawyer, one engineer, one accontant, one psychology, one from LSE and say bachelor of science; hard fight lah; need the real LSE economist to come in. 

• Haha! 4

46 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

So in the end, 4G still need the help of 3G eh? Can’t even feud for themselves. Free riders!

I have more confidence in some of our mcfers running the country than the 4Gs.

No direct/relevant experience.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

I am not a free rider too.

I voted for WP and I do not want PAP to be govt. 

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 6
  • Haha! 5

1 hour ago, Mason016 said:

Ok lah give chance lah. One lawyer, one engineer, one accontant, one psychology, one from LSE and say bachelor of science; hard fight lah; need the real LSE economist to come in. 

The whole debate if anyone is keen.

• Praise 3

3 hours ago, Yewheng said:

Oh so that is the meaning of free rider. So got history one hor.. 

CC is a moron. Obvs when talking abt free rider mp they never contribute or earn their place in parliament persuading people of their merit to vote for them (never paid their dues), they ride in on coattails of ministers (ie get all the benefits). This is correct use of the term. Grc system is directly contributing to free rider mp problem

It is not our fault pinky pull out this term to refer to others and end up  only draw attention to all his free riders

• Praise 2