COE Bidding – 1st Round of September 2020

Carbon82

5 minutes ago, Buffy said:

That’s what the champion is doing. They didn’t even offer to refund. End of 2nd bid, ask buyer to top up $9.5k. Got turned down, then no news until now. Tomorrow 5th bid. At least KMC offer to refund. 

Should there it be guaranteed and non guareenteed? 

Didn't your insisted on date of delivery?

↡ Advertisement

7 minutes ago, Buffy said:

That’s what the champion is doing. They didn’t even offer to refund. End of 2nd bid, ask buyer to top up $9.5k. Got turned down, then no news until now. Tomorrow 5th bid. At least KMC offer to refund. 

Champions motor? Hahaha! They only got like what? 3 or 4 cars in their line up? And how many people really appreciate that kind of design? If they don’t lock you down with your deposit, they can close shop by end of the year. 

1 hour ago, Buffy said:

Maybe you will get your car after all, perhaps they may still fulfill the deal or maybe not but they haven't yet give up that the COE will be at a level that they can bid for.  

1 hour ago, Passion said:

Champions motor? Hahaha! They only got like what? 3 or 4 cars in their line up? And how many people really appreciate that kind of design? If they don’t lock you down with your deposit, they can close shop by end of the year. 

Suzuki Swift at one time was very popular. Anyway everyone taste is different and some appreciate and some don't. But if like what you say not many people appreciate "that kind of design" then the deposit they collected won't be a lot or enough to keep them afloat.

I don't think they are doing that bad or maybe I don't know.

Just now, Yolo88 said:

Can have a show of hands who else on the last 2 COE bidding? 🙋‍♂️

Am on last 2. Offered to increase it to 6 or even 8 to the AD but they rejected.

Lol

10 minutes ago, Yolo88 said:

Can have a show of hands who else on the last 2 COE bidding? 🙋‍♂️

🙋‍♂2 more bid and already top up. If cant get also LL

Edited by Lalaland01

Neutral Newbie
8 minutes ago, Calvin8808 said:

Am on last 2. Offered to increase it to 6 or even 8 to the AD but they rejected.

Lol

Can share which AD? 

Neutral Newbie
9 minutes ago, Lalaland01 said:

🙋‍♂2 more bid and already top up. If cant get also LL

How much did you top up? Was also asked to top up but rejected. 

17 minutes ago, Yolo88 said:

How much did you top up? Was also asked to top up but rejected. 

A few K, thought can get it last bid but who knows COE shot further. What to do... 😅

15 hours ago, HarimaBoozie said:

I think the COE will go up this month for both CAT A & B to clear up the CB orders, this month will be the last 2 bids for NG 6 bids. I believe ADs & PIs will go all out to secure for those customers that top up.

For me personally, I did book a car during CB because of the attractive pricing. Wanted to try try and oh boy, I really kena "The Power to Surprise". Need to top up $10K for last 2 rounds of COE bidding. I told my SE, nevermind don't waste time and the company can refund me the deposit. Afterwhich, I went ahead to book a CAT B Conti over the weekend instead because of the news regarding COE supply set to increase over Nov 2020 to Jan 2021 period due to July deregisteration. Thus, more COE quota for CAT B especially where I made the call to just "lut" only. 😁

For those that do not need a car urgently and can wait, Nov to Jan 2021 can try again. Already waited 2 months and 4 bids, wait 1 more month and 2 more bids lor! For me I was already numb when I saw the COE amount that my AD bidded for me. By now used to it already! Hope everyone can get their car soon!

Seems like only @HarimaBoozie and me think COE will go up. 

For all the rest's benefit, I hope you guys saying it will go down are right. But I stand by my forecast that COE will go up slightly again.

4 minutes ago, berry64694 said:

For all the rest's benefit, I hope you guys saying it will go down are right. But I stand by my forecast that COE will go up slightly again.

I think not much difference from previous, maybe slightly up as well. 

4 minutes ago, berry64694 said:

I also think will either increase or maintain for this round.. Cause there's a 3 weeks break..
Backlog is not yet cleared, and 3 weeks means more time to collect sales..

But I believe that it will start dropping in October/November..
Btw, one thing I note is the number of COE available for cat B has been reduced.
It was 932 in August first bidding, 923 in the 2nd.. now it's 904...