COE Bidding – 1st Round of September 2020

Carbon82

9 hours ago, Pixel18 said:

Car salesman spotted. 🤡 Warped logic.  Buyer is the customer and when one understands this, it will be clear who should thank who.  

Not a car salesman just a buyer with logic 😉 Deals were made under the fact that the COE will be non guaranteed and COE levels either remain or drop post cb. Surprisingly COE went up and up every round after cb so obviously deals could not go forward. Its all business at the end of the day dont think ADs open to do charities for some of yall. Either top-up to get the car or wait till luxury is within reach again lor. I mean at the end of the day.... LTA is the true winner🤡🤡

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

6 minutes ago, loliamsmart said:

Not a car salesman just a buyer with logic 😉 Deals were made under the fact that the COE will be non guaranteed and COE levels either remain or drop post cb. Surprisingly COE went up and up every round after cb so obviously deals could not go forward. Its all business at the end of the day dont think ADs open to do charities for some of yall. Either top-up to get the car or wait till luxury is within reach again lor. I mean at the end of the day.... LTA is the true winner🤡🤡

Well I think all Singaporeans with no vested interest in the COE biddings are the true winners. 

All these money goes towards nation building and LTA is just an administrator.

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Calvin8808 said:

Well I think all Singaporeans with no vested interest in the COE biddings are the true winners. 

All these money goes towards nation building and LTA is just an administrator.

So based on our top man's logic, they are 'free riders'!😁

It is my opinion that when the big 3 German luxury brands have more car models in Cat A, we tend to see more intense bidding and revision in the last 15 minutes of open bidding. 

They have a bigger margin to outbid other people, which leads to rising COE prices. 

• Praise 3

On 9/13/2020 at 6:07 PM, Ginyu said:

wait till jss comes to a complete stop and see if it is still up🤣

Those that need to rely on JSS to keep their jobs are not the ones that are buying cars anyway

• Praise 1

5 hours ago, berry64694 said:

Those that need to rely on JSS to keep their jobs are not the ones that are buying cars anyway

very important point! lol!. the buying surge probably caused by those who have been "waiting" with cash to unload. 

• Praise 1

18 hours ago, HarimaBoozie said:

It is my opinion that when the big 3 German luxury brands have more car models in Cat A, we tend to see more intense bidding and revision in the last 15 minutes of open bidding. 

They have a bigger margin to outbid other people, which leads to rising COE prices. 

Yes ! apply to both Cat A n B.

COEs are driven up by Rich Buyers.

BnB buyers are usually hesitant to top up but were force to follow the market flow in order to get their COE.

Sales of conti cars can be seen as an indicator of the COE trend. 

It should slow down eventually after sales hold up for the rich buyers during the CB periods.

Edited by Jtbc
  • Praise 1

9 hours ago, Cheekeong_7 said:

I guess Cat A will raise abit in the next coming bid.. Same goes for Cat B.. 

I beg to differ.

I feel that both Cat will drop slightly. 

Am thinking $35K and $39K for Cat A and B respectively.

5 hours ago, Calvin8808 said:

I beg to differ.

I feel that both Cat will drop slightly. 

Am thinking $35K and $39K for Cat A and B respectively.

Hope it goes below $30k  eventually.  :D

9 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

Hope it goes below $30k  eventually.  :D

Wow , your budget for COE increased from $10k to $30k? the car sales man got chance liao. [laugh]

• Haha! 5

26 minutes ago, RH1667 said:

Wow , your budget for COE increased from $10k to $30k? the car sales man got chance liao. [laugh]

I lost so much in biscuits and coffee already. 

:D

↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 4