LUo3xhG.jpg
lo0jcDv.jpgdzw0ADd.jpg

Past Bidding Results (2019 - 2020)

ATJHxkm.png

PQP (2010 - 2015)

Y77goPF.png

PQP (2016 - 2020)

l4O4Q2J.png

The details of the September 2020 1st open bidding exercise for Certificates of Entitlement (COEs) are as follows:

Tender opens: Monday, 7 September 2020, 12 noon
Tender closes: Wednesday, 9 September 2020, 4.00 pm
Tender results: Wednesday, 9 September 2020
 (Available on the www.onemotoring.com.sg website)

The total quota available for this tender is 3,261 for the following vehicle categories:

NON-TRANSFERABLE CATEGORIES:
Category A : Cars (up to 1600cc & 97kW (130bhp)) => 1,035
Category B : Cars (above 1600cc or 97kW (130bhp)) => 904
Category D : Motorcycles => 496

TRANSFERABLE CATEGORIES:
Category C : Goods Vehicles and Buses => 354
Category E : Open Category => 472

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 11

27 minutes ago, mikk123 said:

confirm going up....I was in the mall last weekend, my God! jam packed!

What recession?

But I think it will go up or maintain. Go down is unlikely.  Dunno why.  Worst recession ever yet COE can chiong....

1 hour ago, mikk123 said:

confirm going up....I was in the mall last weekend, my God! jam packed!

which mall sell car?

I was at Leng Kee showrooms on Sunday, most of them fighting mosquitoes there.

These 2 bids are crucial. We will see whether AEs prioritize fulfilling the CB deals or driving new pipeline to replace the CB deals. 

If CB backlog forms more than 60% of their sales pipeline, then replacing a sudden drop of 60% over the next month is no joke, especially going by the low crowd over the weekend.

as a newbie, who lives just across Leng kee/ Alexandra, there's still plenty of test drives going on (most probably pre-arranged). the showroom crowd is not reflective of the situation. 

I also booked during cb - now looking forward to getting my deposit back. 

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Philipkee said:

What recession?

But I think it will go up or maintain. Go down is unlikely.  Dunno why.  Worst recession ever yet COE can chiong....

Like that you will continue to think if want to hoot your city liao? Lol.

• Shocked 1

1 hour ago, bennyp14 said:

which mall sell car?

I was at Leng Kee showrooms on Sunday, most of them fighting mosquitoes there.

These 2 bids are crucial. We will see whether AEs prioritize fulfilling the CB deals or driving new pipeline to replace the CB deals. 

If CB backlog forms more than 60% of their sales pipeline, then replacing a sudden drop of 60% over the next month is no joke, especially going by the low crowd over the weekend.

If showroom fighting mosquitoes, then how come coe still go up? [confused] [laugh]

• Praise 1

16 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Like that you will continue to think if want to hoot your city liao? Lol.

If next year I still never change then probably will wait another year :D

then it becomes a race.  I change first or wear and tear happens first.  If wear and tear happens first and I start spending cash to fix it then I probably will keep the car since it's fixed.

but if not fixed but look like on verge of spoiling then I quickly buy the city.

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Philipkee said:

What recession?

Recession is there... just that not spreading across... yet. Another reason may be more ppl are getting private hiring car since jobless now.. may be? 

Edited by Lalaland01
  • Shocked 1

My forecast is COE confirm go up and this is why I think so. Using Cat B as example. 

1. the number of bids have always been almost double of the quota since phase 2 started. That means to say that even if not many cars were sold, demand likely will still heavily > supply. 

2. People may say those oversubscribed bids are "tikam" bids. Looking at the tables shared by some bros in earlier threads, you'll realize the jump to $30,000+ (for Cat B) usually happens around 200-300 oversubscribed bids. This means there are 200-300 bids going in to tikam tikam, likely those japanese and korean brands trying their luck. many bros have also shared that their AD are bidding <30k for them. 

3. this means that there are still majority genuine bids that probably have a threshold of around mid-30k. The cars sold over the past 3 weekends break were also based on current COE costings, hence they also have the budget to go high. 

4. Because of CB, many brands that used to sell forward are offering almost immediate registration. Many AD have targets to fulfill from principal. Hence, even if COE exceed their threshold, instead of chasing next round, they may secure to hit the target and make from your loan, insurance or used car. 

What do you guys think?

15 minutes ago, Lalaland01 said:

Recession is there... just that not spreading across... yet. Another reason may be more ppl are getting private hiring car since jobless now.. may be? 

But that would mean more passengers which means more people willing to spend...

11 minutes ago, berry64694 said:

My forecast is COE confirm go up and this is why I think so. Using Cat B as example. 

1. the number of bids have always been almost double of the quota since phase 2 started. That means to say that even if not many cars were sold, demand likely will still heavily > supply. 

2. People may say those oversubscribed bids are "tikam" bids. Looking at the tables shared by some bros in earlier threads, you'll realize the jump to $30,000+ (for Cat B) usually happens around 200-300 oversubscribed bids. This means there are 200-300 bids going in to tikam tikam, likely those japanese and korean brands trying their luck. many bros have also shared that their AD are bidding <30k for them. 

3. this means that there are still majority genuine bids that probably have a threshold of around mid-30k. The cars sold over the past 3 weekends break were also based on current COE costings, hence they also have the budget to go high. 

4. Because of CB, many brands that used to sell forward are offering almost immediate registration. Many AD have targets to fulfill from principal. Hence, even if COE exceed their threshold, instead of chasing next round, they may secure to hit the target and make from your loan, insurance or used car. 

What do you guys think?

Should get those economist MPs to analyze ya? LOL

Edited by Lalaland01
  • Praise 1

7 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

But that would mean more passengers which means more people willing to spend...

Sometime go into it doesn’t mean good business. May be just bo bian... because no job outside. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 1