2021 Genesis G70

Carbon82

23 minutes ago, Spring said:

Almost all cars are condemned by u. Unless u hv hard evidence, failure is your opinion only. 

Anyway, I’ve been noticing u are up to your old habit of going round threads n passing almost all bad remarks. If u hv nothing constructive to add, don’t post cos u r nothing but a shxx stirrer👎 I’ll be watching your posts.....so be warned. 

Before u give the excuse that u just airing your opinion, let me say that yes u r entitled to your opinion but if your opinion is almost always negative on almost all brands then it’s not about airing opinion anymore but just stirring!

Then I post positive opinions 

↡ Advertisement

Twincharged
1 hour ago, Fat_slayer said:

If this G70 comes to Singapore and pricing is lower than IS300 and 3er, it will be a serious contender.  I might be swayed too.

should be cheaper.

question is whether it will reach Spore next year.

27 minutes ago, RogerNg_185295 said:

Then I post positive opinions 

U post truthful opinions be it positive or negative but yours obviously is stirring opinions not about being positive or negative. 

• Praise 8

20 minutes ago, Spring said:

U post truthful opinions be it positive or negative but yours obviously is stirring opinions not about being positive or negative. 

Don’t bother with troll

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

On 10/27/2020 at 10:18 PM, Carbon82 said:

Car officially unveiled and in sales in Korea. Same old 2.0T, 3.3 V6 and 2.2TD (for Korean market). 

2022-genesis-g70-refresh-blue-front.jpg

2022-genesis-g70-refresh-blue-three-quar

2022-genesis-g70-refresh-blue-rear.jpg

With these pictures of the production model, I am changing my opinion about the front grille. It actually looks good and is cohesive with the rest of the car! 

The rear does look good too IMO. 

• Praise 2

not sure if open the engine bonnet still got show the big hyundai logo.

not that i mind, but if outside print genesis inside print hyundai, seem weird

Edited by Beregond
  • Haha! 3

On 10/29/2020 at 11:37 AM, Spring said:

Can mods just ban this bloody idiot with poor upbringing?

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Unfazed said:

Can mods just ban this bloody idiot with poor upbringing?

Rest assured we are monitoring his posts. 

• Praise 6

He is just in my ignored list.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

45 minutes ago, Tohto said:

He is just in my ignored list.

Thats not enough, you should start an anti-troll campaign.

Seems like many people back him and his posts, so...

Dun waste your finger muscle on this kuku...

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 5

Woah! The 2021 model looks really swell! Nice leh! But outside my budget lar... can only admire the very swee sculpted bodywork... and the super plush interior... a bit small to be a family car I feel going by the pictures... cramped at the back and definitely a 4-seater only... sigh...

If this is 150k range, I'll be the first to pay without looking or driving the car. Easily 250k range based on the specs and features. The brand itself is already not the general Korean price range.

3 hours ago, Kevinhwc said:

If this is 150k range, I'll be the first to pay without looking or driving the car. Easily 250k range based on the specs and features. The brand itself is already not the general Korean price range.

250k is too much, they won't be able to compete with 3 series.. I think 200k which is around 3 series entry price is reasonable, but of course g70 have to be specced much better to make sense..

On 9/10/2020 at 1:57 AM, Jamesc said:

The two strip lighting.

Why must it be 2 straight lines?

As if crossing out something like a strike through.

This car is all beautiful curves and very organic.

The two straight lines is so jarring.

:grin:

image.png.ff46e11ebf3d52b9f359d8fe43297091.png

image.png.e32e994ed7d0a9497eaeb67e3450539f.png

image.png.7888b7cae9da88931e83af07c9f61189.png

This is a better example.

Screenshot 2020-11-20 at 4.59.19 PM.png

• Haha! 2

On 9/11/2020 at 2:07 PM, Beregond said:

ya 170+- would be attractive to me 2.0t rwd.

this will turn more head then c.class. 3 series , a4, too many on the road already😁

Me too. Agree.

To enter a well-established market, a new entrant will always have to swim against the tide. But looking at all the stunning Genesis launches recently and their rave reviews, I think there is a very good chance that it can carve out a market slice in Singapore. Singapore buyers are tired of the MB, BMW, Audi and Lexus that you see everywhere. Where is the luxury status? If international sales figures are good, Singaporeans will come to accept Genesis. I would think that a price point just under the parallel import prices of 3er is a good place to start.

• Praise 2

16 hours ago, lcscl0101 said:

Me too. Agree.

To enter a well-established market, a new entrant will always have to swim against the tide. But looking at all the stunning Genesis launches recently and their rave reviews, I think there is a very good chance that it can carve out a market slice in Singapore. Singapore buyers are tired of the MB, BMW, Audi and Lexus that you see everywhere. Where is the luxury status? If international sales figures are good, Singaporeans will come to accept Genesis. I would think that a price point just under the parallel import prices of 3er is a good place to start.

not really from another perspective, ppl have means i also need to have as i cannot lose out. ppl buy mercs i also need to buy mercs to be on parc. 

if you been to KMC basement cp, there are actually genesis parked there, probably belongs to the boss of kmc. 

↡ Advertisement