Luke's Lobster officially opening at Shaw House on Sep. 23, 2020

kobayashiGT

9 minutes ago, Tohto said:

Many this type of fusion food, long queue, crowded when just open. After sometime close down.

Maybe no more queue la. Like the Hokkaido Baked Cheese Tart, when newly opened super super long queue, but now no more queue. Lol.

22 minutes ago, Heartlander said:

Curious if you had a whiff of the stale seafood smell while in the eatery? Aircon place right?

Nope. No have.

But at Chelsea Market, where all the seafood eatries corners are, there is stale seafood smell. Cull & Pistol lobster roll there is good too.

20181016_144744.thumb.jpg.f9f6ceb3a1bfbeec0f4c1067e504184d.jpg

Edited by Adrianli

3 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Maybe no more queue la. Like the Hokkaido Baked Cheese Tart, when newly opened super super long queue, but now no more queue. Lol.

i think this one is more famous. Will do better.

36 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

Nope. No have.

But at Chelsea Market, where all the seafood eatries corners are, there is stale seafood smell. Cull & Pistol lobster roll there is good too.

20181016_144744.thumb.jpg.f9f6ceb3a1bfbeec0f4c1067e504184d.jpg

Yes this one smell worse. Is it the place where alot of people order lobster and stand around to eat? Saw a young korean couple tucking into a fresh looking lobster there and taking pictures, would have gotten it if not  for my kids who keep asking if can go elsewhere as they do not like seafood especially the smell. 

15 minutes ago, Heartlander said:

Yes this one smell worse. Is it the place where alot of people order lobster and stand around to eat? Saw a young korean couple tucking into a fresh looking lobster there and taking pictures, would have gotten it if not  for my kids who keep asking if can go elsewhere as they do not like seafood especially the smell. 

Yes.

2 hours ago, Adrianli said:

Really nice when I had it in NY. Attached photos I taken.

20181015_121813.thumb.jpg.4b9263e89861e76a8ee507eaf53c9b2d.jpg

20181015_122107.thumb.jpg.af8e6c54cb6a8230565c8539af0d7c18.jpg

This was not on my to-eat list last time i was in NY. Looks like i have to go try it in Singapore.

I miss the steak, bagel, pizza and spicy henan noodle.  What is your favorite food there? 

14 minutes ago, Voodooman said:

This was not on my to-eat list last time i was in NY. Looks like i have to go try it in Singapore.

I miss the steak, bagel, pizza and spicy henan noodle.  What is your favorite food there? 

Korean food!!!

For ang mo food, NY thin crust pizza!!!

On 9/10/2020 at 9:44 AM, Playtime said:

dont know about the lobster... but the thing i hate about the way western style prepares prawns, its very translucent and crunchy... but no taste.

Since when western style food got any taste?

had it in Japan, both osaka and tokyo a few yrs back, the osaka one more cosy, the tokyo one q in the cold but different feeling lah

last had it in vegas, that one no q at all 😜

personally i willing to pay more for food when i travel, since already budgetted. in sg, if make me pay $30 for a lobster roll and a drink, which dun fill my stomach.. challenging. unless ah gong pay!!!

59 minutes ago, Mustank said:

My health bad, also can not afford lobster 🙁

It no biggie, its just like eating a big prawn.

Maybe a cross between a prawn and a crab.