Johor looking to build airconditioned walkway at causeway

StreetFight3r

1 hour ago, Mkl22 said:

here we go again,

one more project for them to "distribute funds"

After spending RM30,000,000 for 350m, it'll probably look liddat after distribution 

20150202_walk2ride_BH.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 8

Internal Moderator
35 minutes ago, Soya said:

After spending RM30,000,000 for 350m, it'll probably look liddat after distribution 

20150202_walk2ride_BH.jpg

Give me hor, I will just build an extra narrow road, then import 1000 tsukiji fish market kart and rent to the commuters. You can choose to walk or take my tu tu car. 🙂

mighty-car-driver-on-the-street-near-tsu

• Haha! 2

2 hours ago, Soya said:

Original budget RM15 million. Now budget doubled to RM30 million.  Wonder crony 'offset' how much?...lol

maybe crony's business hit hard by covid must double up the amount...

no lah they did justify saying 15mil no air con and travellator one... now want both must double up.

Edited by Xers007

31 minutes ago, Xers007 said:

maybe crony's business hit hard by covid must double up the amount...

no lah they did justify saying 15mil no air con and travellator one... now want both must double up.

Maybe hor, this one is consolation prize for cronies who didn't score in the recent RTS

9 minutes ago, Soya said:

Maybe hor, this one is consolation prize for cronies who didn't score in the recent RTS

There must be a crony only competition to generate new project ideas, a causeway walkway ermmmm...

Someone want to get under table money har? Instead of clearing the custom faster build this for what.i sure everyone would be happy to carry an umbrella if they can simply clear faster. 

7 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

Someone want to get under table money har? Instead of clearing the custom faster build this for what.i sure everyone would be happy to carry an umbrella if they can simply clear faster. 

Maybe they build this as they know that custom sure continue to jam like hell, so now people can choose to walk in the comfort of an aircon sheltered walkway.😂

6 minutes ago, BanCoe said:

Better if they built cable cars ..... Between 2 countries ....who knows it might even become a tourist attraction 

Train already many problems on negotiations. Cable car.....tolong ah.

• Haha! 2

1 minute ago, Adrianli said:

Train already many problems on negotiations. Cable car.....tolong ah.

Indeed ..... even VEP total failure despite so much publicity -‘but they can TCSS so we here also can TCSS 🤣

• Haha! 3

22 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Maybe they build this as they know that custom sure continue to jam like hell, so now people can choose to walk in the comfort of an aircon sheltered walkway.😂

I think it's more comfortable to walk on the road if aircon not working most of the time. 😅

• Haha! 3

"Under the proposal, the walkway will stretch 350m and end at the border with Singapore, said Mohd Solihan. "For Singapore, I’m not sure how long the distance is going to be," he added."

Sounds like RM30mil only cover half of the causeway. They expect SG to come up with the $$ to build the remaining half. 😂😂😂 I suspect they already know our Govt are a bunch of suckers. 

Edited by Didu

8 hours ago, ToyotaShuttle said:

10 mil SGD? For what? 300m walkway?

Just do a normal shelter and walk la.

Yes, Big enough shelter will do.   No need aircon.

• Praise 1

Isn't it more practical to widen the causeway and make dedicated bicycle/kick-scooter lane(sheltered as well) and a proper sheltered walkway?

M'sia should consider doing more bicycle lanes in JB

Edited by Watwheels