Jump to content
steveluv

China's mass surveillance of the world for secrets and scandal

Recommended Posts

Supercharged
1 hour ago, Scion said:

not possible

Japan occupied Korea and Taiwan for 50 years and they could not enforce their culture and language on the people

romour is the tsai has jap blood. lol

actually taiwan very respect jap. always want to follow them

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supercharged
43 minutes ago, Atonchia said:

Of course IMF and WB not failure, they disburse loans to countries for economic development. 

Just that China took a step further, disburse loans and help to build, of course these aren't free either. 

At least funds disburse aren't pocketed by dictator, regime or cronies and actual infrastructure are constructed. 

I suspect they learnt this from Suzhou Industrial Park...😅😅 then replicate is on bigger scale and on key installation 

talk about SIP.. haiz.. dun say liao

actually malaysia the ERL they had to "give" money to you know who. but at least they serious about building.. but see how lah.. the country is in a mess

have you heard about the Malaysia and some African Transport minister joke? I wont tell it here.. lol

  • Haha! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hypersonic
Quote

Japan occupied Korea and Taiwan for 50 years and they could not enforce their culture and language on the people

That's because at that time they didn't have Jpop, Jdrama and no Gangnam style.

Look at how Korea conquered Asia with the Korean wave.

5 minutes only and all the Macdonalds BTS meals sold out.

So many ladies hooked on Kdrama

and many old men love Wonder Girls and SNSD.

:D

I didn't know we had so many cheeko pehs until I read so many posts here saying how much they like SNSD Tiffany. 

  • Haha! 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic
11 hours ago, Scion said:

 

another "myth" was that Japan surrendered due to the atomic bombs..

actually the 2 atomic bombs were no worse than the fire bombing of Tokyo that killed more Japanese than what happened at Hiroshima and Nagasaki

by the time the atomic bombs were dropped, Japan already could no longer continue the war and the defeat was imminent 

(US was said to drop the bombs anyway because firstly they wanted to end the war quickly, and secondly to awe other potential enemies, ie Soviet Union... although by that period, they were still "allies")

there was also a saying that Japan "chose" to surrender to US as they believed a democratic US would treat them better after the war

Soviet Union had declared war on Japan on 8 Aug 1945 and their troops were rapidly marching into the puppet state of Manchukuo

Japan was extremely afraid that Soviet Union would go on to occupy and slaughter them to revenge their humiliating defeat during the Japan-Russia war in 1905

 

history is just interesting to read 😁

And USA worried that they will lose again to russia like in Germany. So use 2 atomic bomb to end war before russia reach japan capital. 
 

in fact before war with usa and invasion of southeast asia, japan ald run out of resource and exhausted of having war with china. So they attack pearl harbor to give them some time to invade southeast asia to get more resources 

  • Praise 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Turbocharged

Politicizing vaccine origins with the carrot of quarantine-free travel to China? 

There's something to gain everywhere if you look hard enough, the question is, should you?

 

  • Praise 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Twincharged
12 hours ago, Scion said:

 

another "myth" was that Japan surrendered due to the atomic bombs..

actually the 2 atomic bombs were no worse than the fire bombing of Tokyo that killed more Japanese than what happened at Hiroshima and Nagasaki

by the time the atomic bombs were dropped, Japan already could no longer continue the war and the defeat was imminent 

(US was said to drop the bombs anyway because firstly they wanted to end the war quickly, and secondly to awe other potential enemies, ie Soviet Union... although by that period, they were still "allies")

there was also a saying that Japan "chose" to surrender to US as they believed a democratic US would treat them better after the war

Soviet Union had declared war on Japan on 8 Aug 1945 and their troops were rapidly marching into the puppet state of Manchukuo

Japan was extremely afraid that Soviet Union would go on to occupy and slaughter them to revenge their humiliating defeat during the Japan-Russia war in 1905

 

history is just interesting to read 😁

Axis power, Germany, Italy and Japan.....Now also in G7, which include USA, UK, France and Canada..... Russia was in then got kicked out. 

 

War among them, then many decades later.... 

Advance Economy also them. 

  • Haha! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6th Gear

I think this article explains China's anxiety and its policies:

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/527170-us-china-xinjiang-oil/

And to quote a content:

"The traditional route of importing oil across the Indian Ocean, through the Strait of Malacca and up through the South China Sea, is at the mercy of the United States, which, through its ‘free and open Indo-Pacific’ strategy, is aiming to military encircle China via the water around it. 

 

There’s a hypothetical fear that, in a conflict, Washington could embargo shipping routes from beyond China’s periphery and, by extension, cut off oil imports. It would be a quick route to crippling Beijing, if the US were to pull it off."

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Supercharged
11 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

I think this article explains China's anxiety and its policies:

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/527170-us-china-xinjiang-oil/

And to quote a content:

"The traditional route of importing oil across the Indian Ocean, through the Strait of Malacca and up through the South China Sea, is at the mercy of the United States, which, through its ‘free and open Indo-Pacific’ strategy, is aiming to military encircle China via the water around it. 

 

There’s a hypothetical fear that, in a conflict, Washington could embargo shipping routes from beyond China’s periphery and, by extension, cut off oil imports. It would be a quick route to crippling Beijing, if the US were to pull it off."

 

the first time beijing did something to try and secure oil was set up sco. that was a long time ago

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hypersonic

Who is China NOT fighting with?

I switch on the news and China is fighting with every country.

:D

Philippines, Vietnam and MY over SCS

Australia over wine and trade

Canada over Huawei girl

USA over everything

India over border lines

HK people over 50 year guaranteed rights

Jack Ma over ANT

Tibet over invasion

Uyghurs over detention camps

NBA over basket ball

NZ over criticism of China human rights

Pakistan over poor security for its CPEC workers

Myanmar’s anti-coup protesters over military takeover

BTS over comments on Korean war

Taiwan over invasion

Singapore over who we fren fren with, USA, Taiwan etc.

  • Haha! 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hypersonic

The above is not my opinion

Its all facts.

Jusy google it.

:D

Easier to find who China is NOT fighting with. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hypersonic

Now China supporters will come in and say

China should fight with all these bad people and bad countries.

:D

Now that would be an opinion and not a fact.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hypersonic

China has one policy

Every one and every country is a threat

and every threat needs to be eliminated.

:D

What a wonder fool policy.

  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4th Gear (edited)
1 hour ago, Jamesc said:

Singapore over who we fren fren with, USA, Taiwan etc.

"Singapore is too small and too unique to be a model for China; for anybody else," Prof Koh responded https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/how-much-has-china-learnt-from-singapore-the-two-are-fundamentally-different-say…fact 

西遊記, my favourite novel …It is one of the Four Greatest Classical Novels of Chinese literature… ……菩提祖师 foresaw the flaws in his disciple's character, most notably his ego and amorality; therefore, he would later request Sun Wukong to keep his discipleship a secret. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puti_Zhushi

Edited by Odyssey2011
  • Praise 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic (edited)
36 minutes ago, Odyssey2011 said:

"Singapore is too small and too unique to be a model for China; for anybody else," Prof Koh responded https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/how-much-has-china-learnt-from-singapore-the-two-are-fundamentally-different-say…fact 

西遊記, my favourite novel …It is one of the Four Greatest Classical Novels of Chinese literature… ……菩提祖师 foresaw the flaws in his disciple's character, most notably his ego and amorality; therefore, he would later request Sun Wukong to keep his discipleship a secret. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puti_Zhushi

no country will be a perfect model for another. we are so so so different from china or another country.

but do we have anything to learn from each other?? confirm have. in fact they learn /copy alot from us.

we can learn from them or take what we feel is useful also.

Edited by Beregond
  • Praise 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4th Gear (edited)
14 minutes ago, Beregond said:

no country will be a perfect model for another. we are so so so different from china or another country.

but do we have anything to learn from each other?? confirm have. in fact they learn /copy alot from us.

we can learn from them or take what we feel is useful also.

Learnt from everybody… Chinese, Malay, Indian, Eurasian and Peranakan communities are always like brothers and sisters.. 

Today, Singapore’s resident ethnic makeuppredominantly comprises the Chinese, Malay, Indian, Eurasian and Peranakan* communities. https://www.visitsingapore.com/editorials/a-kaleidoscope-of-cultures/

Edited by Odyssey2011
  • Praise 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3rd Gear
3 hours ago, Jamesc said:

China has one policy

Every one and every country is a threat

and every threat needs to be eliminated.

:D

What a wonder fool policy.

what an ignorant comment from anti-zhuguo .... china has one policy and that is to fulfil our china dream and return to greatness that we deserve. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hypersonic
Quote

what an ignorant comment from anti-zhuguo .... china has one policy and that is to fulfil our china dream and return to greatness that we deserve. 

That sound so Trump

Make China great again!

:D

So that's China policy is it?

  • Haha! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4th Gear
6 hours ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

I think this article explains China's anxiety and its policies:

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/527170-us-china-xinjiang-oil/

And to quote a content:

"The traditional route of importing oil across the Indian Ocean, through the Strait of Malacca and up through the South China Sea, is at the mercy of the United States, which, through its ‘free and open Indo-Pacific’ strategy, is aiming to military encircle China via the water around it. 

 

There’s a hypothetical fear that, in a conflict, Washington could embargo shipping routes from beyond China’s periphery and, by extension, cut off oil imports. It would be a quick route to crippling Beijing, if the US were to pull it off."

 

US will pull off nothing. Can't win in Iraq and Afghanistan so they better stop dreaming of pulling anything other than the carpet they are standing on.

They can't even properly decouple from China and with China holding so much USD, perhaps it's better to treat the lender with more respect.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×