China's mass surveillance of the world for secrets and scandal

steveluv

1 hour ago, Vinyl said:

US will pull off nothing. Can't win in Iraq and Afghanistan so they better stop dreaming of pulling anything other than the carpet they are standing on.

They can't even properly decouple from China and with China holding so much USD, perhaps it's better to treat the lender with more respect.

你讲得头头是道,不如我们换语言,用国语吧!

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3

3 hours ago, Singa said:

Strange that China never based it's territory on Mongol Empire:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_Empire

Can claim all the way till Europe.

Also strange, why it is ok under the China dream to cede so much land to Soviet Union. How come never claim back?

Claim back then Russia won't sell them fighter plane designs.

:D

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

17 minutes ago, Singa said:

aiyoh, Chinese dream is priceless one, how can sacrifice Chinese dream just for aeroplane?

A very nice poster explained to me what the Chinese dream is.

Make China great again.

Its sounded so familiar to me.

I blame that Trump lah.

Now everybody also copy him.

Turbocharged
4 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Claim back then Russia won't sell them fighter plane designs.

And no more Russian chicks for China.😁

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
On 6/24/2021 at 2:30 PM, Singa said:

China has a much longer history than US. How dare you compare China with US? 🤣

Later some Chinese chauvinist forumer slap your wrist, then you know.

so you are a US chauvinist?

• Haha! 3

Turbocharged
On 6/21/2021 at 2:10 PM, Jamesc said:

I am not sure putting countries into a debt trap

is the same as development.

'Debt trap' is by choice. Sending troops and bombing you is not. Both have many references to confirm. Which the the one you think the people suffer most? Moreover, which country USA supported is free from debts? Japan or Taiwan? Even Singapore? How do they manufacture F35, by printing money?

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Turbocharged
On 6/22/2021 at 11:04 AM, Nolicense said:

romour is the tsai has jap blood. lol

actually taiwan very respect jap. always want to follow them

Another Lee teng hui? Even if Taiwanese that want to be Japanese, would they be welcome to Japan like those hkongers that want to go to England. Yes bring your money over, otherwise we have enough people liao. Haha

• Haha! 3

Turbocharged
(edited)
1 hour ago, Singa said:

1 country donated vaccine to Taiwan. 1 country kept wanting to slap Taiwan (pineapple war, warplane incursion, constant threat of war). If you are Taiwanese with a basic level of reasoning,  which side would you want to make friend with?

I would first want to know who occupied and rule Taiwan for 50 years and do I want another 50 years. Threaten and actual and assumption are easily defined. Why would China, to be specific, threaten taiwan for so many years? Afraid of war with USA? If you are China,  would you want to take taiwan by force if there is no change in current status? It is taiwan that wants to change the status quo that triggers this tension. Why is taiwan changing this status quo, then got to ask people doing this. 

Above is taiwan and China problem but as Asian, what do you like to see? Taiwan and China at war? For me, please bring war to Europe or the west. 

Edited by Victor68

Turbocharged
(edited)
1 hour ago, Singa said:

A Taiwan professor summarized it nicely. China said it would attack Taiwan if Taiwan declares independence, but China refused to rule out using force to take over Taiwan. That means even if Taiwan maintain status quo, it does not mean China will not use force against Taiwan.

Also of note, KMT has ruled mainland China and Taiwan before, but CCP has never ruled Taiwan before. It is just pure propaganda to use history to justify use of force and embark on illegal land and sea grab. Be careful what you support and wish for, some country may also think SG is part of them based on history.

I also find it strange that people applauding China's lawlessness at South China Sea, seems like they don't mind drawing conflict zone closer to SG.

Why should any country limit their rights to take back their land? So if taiwan didn't declare independent but show other forms, China cannot take back by force? Can you name me one such attack by China? Does not rule out and will attack or have attack is very different. 

I don't know what is your basis of KMT and ccp not ruling taiwan. As long as you know taiwan is part of China ok liao. Otherwise you do need ask why internationally why the world recognise this.

South China Sea issue you need to listen more to experts explanation.  It is a Asia problem not a western problem. It can be resolved among Asia and Asia big power don't bomb weaker countries to gain control and take over. Have you seen one such incident in the last 200 years? We have witnessed or record of many by USA and their allies. 

Edited by Victor68
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Turbocharged
4 minutes ago, Singa said:

US and many countries "acknowledge" China's claim over Taiwan just to get into China's market.

I understand "acknowledge" is quite a bit different from "recognize".

Har, you mean USA didn't recognise? Where did you read this? Same lah, if USA don't bomb many countries, you think who care about them? 

• Praise 1

Its funny how territorial claims resonate so well with the following toddler's rules of possession:

• If I like it, it’s mine.
  • If it’s in my hand, it’s mine.
  • If I can take it from you, it’s mine.
  • If I had it a little while ago, it’s mine.
  • If it’s mine, it must NEVER appear to be yours in any way.
  • If I’m doing or building something, all pieces are mine.
  • If it looks just like mine, it is mine.
  • If I saw it first, it’s mine.
  • If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.
  • If it’s broken, it’s yours
  • Haha! 1

Many Chinese people have left China and now live all over the world.

Australia, US, Canada, in many parts of Asia.

Has anyone every heard even one of them say

"Aiyah I miss the Communist rule of China?"

Be honest.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

17 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Many Chinese people have left China and now live all over the world.

Australia, US, Canada, in many parts of Asia.

Has anyone every heard even one of them say

"Aiyah I miss the Communist rule of China?"

Be honest.

because we zhu-guo-er are people who keep our feelings to ourselves. Our passionate love for zhu-guo is brighter than the sun. 

People like you will not understand. 

8 hours ago, Singa said:

US and many countries "acknowledge" China's claim over Taiwan just to get into China's market.

I understand "acknowledge" is quite a bit different from "recognize".

Wah our MCF vaccine expert Singa now represents US and many countries by saying that countries only "acknowledge" One-China policy.

I applaud you, so many things I don't know and need clarification.

• Haha! 2

20 years again USA underestimated China

granting China into WTO

they thought China will be another India

they thought China need 100 years before can complete with USA

they took only 20 years and USA is shitting its pants.

USA have unleashed a sleeping dragon.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Turbocharged
18 hours ago, Singa said:

I thought you already knew, maybe there are still a lot of things we still do not know.

Nevermind, I help you google:

https://www.csis.org/analysis/what-us-one-china-policy-and-why-does-it-matter#:~:text=To this day%2C the U.S.,has unofficial relations with Taiwan.

China never acknowledges it gained a lot from the peace and stability over the year. If North Asia is like Middle East, which company in their right mind would want to invest in China's coastal cities?

The U.S. “one China” position stands: the United States recognizes the PRC as the sole legal government of China but only acknowledges the Chinese position that Taiwan is part of China. Hope you read this from the article you shared. The rest is just to save face and irritates others. Like it or not, this world is about money and military power. However not all countries are like USA using military to bomb others. The day will come they will be bomb by others. 

Turbocharged
On 6/26/2021 at 7:10 PM, Singa said:

A Taiwan professor summarized it nicely. China said it would attack Taiwan if Taiwan declares independence, but China refused to rule out using force to take over Taiwan. That means even if Taiwan maintain status quo, it does not mean China will not use force against Taiwan.

Also of note, KMT has ruled mainland China and Taiwan before, but CCP has never ruled Taiwan before. It is just pure propaganda to use history to justify use of force and embark on illegal land and sea grab. Be careful what you support and wish for, some country may also think SG is part of them based on history.

I also find it strange that people applauding China's lawlessness at South China Sea, seems like they don't mind drawing conflict zone closer to SG.

this post of yours show you know nuts about history and diplomacy

so no point debating with u on this.. tsk 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2