China's mass surveillance of the world for secrets and scandal

steveluv

6 minutes ago, Beregond said:

actually amdk usa good or china good? there is no correct answer, every 1 got their preference , who am i or any 1 to judge.

i say before all we can judge is common act by these countries as unbias as possible. 

for example this thread is a very good example.

ts show china mass surveillance. act as if those act are a big threat to world stability and safety?? i dun know. 

but what is the truth? or the whole picture, the real truth is usa and other western power is doing the same stuff at a much higher degree.

why only pinpoint china?? this is what i call bias, double standard or propaganda news. 

Actually when we use Android phones or Google services we are already giving away massive amount of information to a company at the mercy of the American government.

Source: https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2021/04/02/capitol-siege-arrests-technology-fbi-privacy/ 

"But data from a Google search warrant allowed FBI agents to map the exact locations of their phones that day — from the point where rioters smashed into the Senate chamber, to the speaker’s office in the heart of the Capitol, according to the complaint. Another search warrant to their cellular carrier, AT&T, added additional information about their whereabouts, plus their names and home address. Stephanie Miller’s attorney declined to comment, and Brandon Miller’s attorney did not respond to requests for comment."

If you want to talk about big threat to world stability, US just dropped bombs on Syria yesterday.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/28/us-releases-footage-of-airstrikes-in-iraq-and-syria-amid-iran-nuclear-tension.html

"I no longer love blue skies. In fact, I now prefer grey skies. The drones do not fly when the skies are grey,"

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2013/10/saddest-words-congresss-briefing-drone-strikes/354548/

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

2 hours ago, Vinyl said:

When caught having adultery, blame the CCTVs, blame the brand Hikvision, blame China.

What a way to deflect.

No evidence provided that the CCTVs were hacked or transmitted footage to China.

The Great British Empire is now a pathetic little whining loser.

capture-20210629-102628.jpg

capture-20210629-102721.jpg

lately they sail their ship near crimea. bring 2 journalist along. kenna warning shots for intruding. still say they not intruding. all inside the ship full alert as confirmed by the journalists.

this bj acting hero. if die they should ownself die. dont drag the world with them

• Praise 1

3 hours ago, Vinyl said:

US and China

One of them is bombing 7 countries on a daily basis. The other has not fired a single bullet for the past 40 years.

You are a realist, I'm sure you know which country is a bigger threat to security in this region.

世界只剩下一个超级强国,独自称霸,一手遮天, 当然不是一件好事

有好必有坏,有阴必有阳。少了核子大战,多了许多区域纠纷。

但我可以持有不满中国的外交政策与争夺领土手段,也不必支持美国的外交政策以及干预别国内政的手段。

在中国军事化所谓“它”的领土之前,南中国海是没有其他国家引进那么多兵力的,如这个区域有纠纷,也是因为有一个小霸王在作威作福。那是因为东南亚没其他的国家能在军事上比的上中国。如果你被一个小混混勒索,有一个黑社会大哥肯替你出面,你会拒绝吗?哪怕他是否有前科,杀过人放过火,不管黑猫白猫,能捉老鼠的就是好猫!

当然,代价必定会有的。不然眼睁睁的看着自己的国土被吞噬吗?

All that being said, I am China-ready! 😁

• Haha! 1

16 hours ago, Lala81 said:

I found out something pretty offensive recently. 
It actually stemmed from china propaganda on whatsapp/youtube that my dad sent me! LOL 

But the facts are pretty clear cut.
Unit 731's commander was supposed to be sentenced by war crime tribunal. But it was vetoed by USA.
After that he disappeared for years, until it was reported he died of natural causes in 1959 back in his native Japan. One version said he practiced in japan as a doctor..

Nice fate for a war criminal given the atrocities he committed...
It's like giving a free pass on the German scientists who ran experiments on the Jews in Auschwitz and other camps...

China propaganda says he helped the US establish their bio and chemical warfare development in Fort Dietrick , USA during that time. Frankly, doesn't need more than a couple brain cells to figure this one out...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shirō_Ishii

I don't it is propaganda.  Fort Dietrick did use their material from unit 731 in their research on bioweapons. Firstly, Nobody from the 731 unit has been prosecuted for their war crime. It is an established fact that unit 731 provided their experimental result to the USA in exchange for immunity. Two scientists from camp Detrick has investigated 731 unit and they mentioned that Ishii’s group gave the Americans detailed reports on the experimental program, including a listing of 8000 pathological slides and hundreds of color drawings.  Camp Detrick was the U.S. biological weapons center from 1943 to 1969. try to google "Hill-Victor report"

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

7 minutes ago, Macrosszero said:

世界只剩下一个超级强国,独自称霸,一手遮天, 当然不是一件好事

有好必有坏,有阴必有阳。少了核子大战,多了许多区域纠纷。

但我可以持有不满中国的外交政策与争夺领土手段,也不必支持美国的外交政策以及干预别国内政的手段。

在中国军事化所谓“它”的领土之前,南中国海是没有其他国家引进那么多兵力的,如这个区域有纠纷,也是因为有一个小霸王在作威作福。那是因为东南亚没其他的国家能在军事上比的上中国。如果你被一个小混混勒索,有一个黑社会大哥肯替你出面,你会拒绝吗?哪怕他是否有前科,杀过人放过火,不管黑猫白猫,能捉老鼠的就是好猫!

当然,代价必定会有的。不然眼睁睁的看着自己的国土被吞噬吗?

All that being said, I am China-ready! 😁

Actually, Xi told to Obama that he will not militarise South China Sea if Obama stops sending warships here. Obama went back, thought about it and ended up breaking that promise but ofc they didn't want to tell you that. They want you to know that Xi broke his promise.

So do you expect China to be a sitting duck while US execute their containment plans on China (Pivot to Asia)?

Just to lay out the facts, Singapore has no claims over South China Sea, unless you are not a Singaporean why are you so eager to ally yourself with US? As for your 勒索, please elaborate how Singapore is getting blackmailed? I have already stated my stance on the Terrex incident, so if there are things aside from this, please highlight.

33 minutes ago, Vinyl said:

Actually, Xi told to Obama that he will not militarise South China Sea if Obama stops sending warships here. Obama went back, thought about it and ended up breaking that promise but ofc they didn't want to tell you that. They want you to know that Xi broke his promise.

So do you expect China to be a sitting duck while US execute their containment plans on China (Pivot to Asia)?

Just to lay out the facts, Singapore has no claims over South China Sea, unless you are not a Singaporean why are you so eager to ally yourself with US? As for your 勒索, please elaborate how Singapore is getting blackmailed? I have already stated my stance on the Terrex incident, so if there are things aside from this, please highlight.

same case. usa promise not to expand nato eastward. then they went ahead anyway

8 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

same case. usa promise not to expand nato eastward. then they went ahead anyway

talk about east ...look at ukraine.

some country just love to stir shit around the world. ukraine is 1 of the worst victim.

they kenna stir and stir till a pro west party/ leader win the election. 

but look at ukraine now, how many years since they go pro west? is their life and situation better?? or worst off??

the promise to let them join EU  and nato. have it been fulfill?? 

1 minute ago, Beregond said:

talk about east ...look at ukraine.

some country just love to stir shit around the world. ukraine is 1 of the worst victim.

they kenna stir and stir till a pro west party/ leader win the election. 

but look at ukraine now, how many years since they go pro west? is their life and situation better?? or worst off??

the promise to let them join EU  and nato. have it been fulfill?? 

this is what any country should look at ukraine if they want to follow them.

steal gas from pipeline, owe gas bill dont pay. gas pressure drop because they steal gas until germany black out. 

germany not stupid. thats why got nordstream 1 and now 2.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

37 minutes ago, Vinyl said:

Come, I google-translate for you:

但我可以持有不满中国的外交政策与争夺领土手段,也不必支持美国的外交政策以及干预别国内政的手段

I don't like China's foreign policy or methods of territorial claims, and I don't support US foreign policy and meddling in other countries' domestic affairs. 

I don't know how you read that as being "eager to ally myself with the US". As far as Singapore is concerned, there are no permanent enemies, and no permanent friends, only permanent interests.

My analogy of being blackmailed, its just that. An analogy. I wasn't even thinking about Terrex while writing that.

I think my C6 Mandarin needs a lot of improvement. Sorry!

1 minute ago, Nolicense said:

this is what any country should look at ukraine if they want to follow them.

steal gas from pipeline, owe gas bill dont pay. gas pressure drop because they steal gas until germany black out. 

germany not stupid. thats why got nordstream 1 and now 2.

nordstream pipline is  1 good example of bullying,

usa want to impose  sanctions on russia and germany for it. lmao. germany buy cheap gas from  russia is not allow, they must buy expensive gas from usa that is shipped all the way🤣

• Haha! 1

2 minutes ago, Macrosszero said:

Come, I google-translate for you:

但我可以持有不满中国的外交政策与争夺领土手段,也不必支持美国的外交政策以及干预别国内政的手段

I don't like China's foreign policy or methods of territorial claims, and I don't support US foreign policy and meddling in other countries' domestic affairs. 

I don't know how you read that as being "eager to ally myself with the US". As far as Singapore is concerned, there are no permanent enemies, and no permanent friends, only permanent interests.

My analogy of being blackmailed, its just that. An analogy. I wasn't even thinking about Terrex while writing that.

I think my C6 Mandarin needs a lot of improvement. Sorry!

如果你被一个小混混勒索,有一个黑社会大哥肯替你出面,你会拒绝吗?哪怕他是否有前科,杀过人放过火,不管黑猫白猫,能捉老鼠的就是好猫!

Above is what you wrote. I have interpreted it as you don't support US policies but you are happy to ally yourself with a murderer or an arsonist as long as you feel protected. Am I right?

Since your analogy mentioned feeling blackmailed, then there must be examples of those right? You don't have to name one if your fear of China is personal and without factual evidences.

• Haha! 1

12 minutes ago, Beregond said:

nordstream pipline is  1 good example of bullying,

usa want to impose  sanctions on russia and germany for it. lmao. germany buy cheap gas from  russia is not allow, they must buy expensive gas from usa that is shipped all the way🤣

worse, the usa is the second largest customer of russian gas. and they force germany not to buy from russia. the irony is thick

• Haha! 1

I don't understand another "myth" was that Japan surrendered due to the atomic bombs..

So if US no drop atom bombs Japan would have surrendered to US anyway?

:D

Where is the evidence?

Or people just make up any old nonsense because this is the internet?

Germany don't want to spend money on its own defence because they want to use the money to buy BMWs and Mercs

and want USA to spend their money to defend Germany for free.

And Germany wants to use a pipeline to buy gas from Russia.

What kind of defence steategy is it?

What if Russia switches off the gas?

No heating and electricity, how to defend themselves?

There is a small country with 3 water pipelines to a bigger country and the bigger country always hint hint what if they switch off the water?

Did anyone see what happened to Texas when no electricity?

People were burning their nice tables and chairs to keep warm! 

1 hour ago, Somewhat1975 said:

I don't it is propaganda.  Fort Dietrick did use their material from unit 731 in their research on bioweapons. Firstly, Nobody from the 731 unit has been prosecuted for their war crime. It is an established fact that unit 731 provided their experimental result to the USA in exchange for immunity. Two scientists from camp Detrick has investigated 731 unit and they mentioned that Ishii’s group gave the Americans detailed reports on the experimental program, including a listing of 8000 pathological slides and hundreds of color drawings.  Camp Detrick was the U.S. biological weapons center from 1943 to 1969. try to google "Hill-Victor report"

So was Agent Orange used in Vietnam war a product from this unit? 

Turbocharged
2 hours ago, Nolicense said:

lately they sail their ship near crimea. bring 2 journalist along. kenna warning shots for intruding. still say they not intruding. all inside the ship full alert as confirmed by the journalists.

this bj acting hero. if die they should ownself die. dont drag the world with them

Why would they knowingly sail into other people territory with reporters on board? There must be a purpose for doing that. However, they didn't expect the reaction lor. These are all the denial moves and trying stir up shits when internally they have problems. Soon they will have to fight among themselves when things are not going their way. Of course they drop the supporters outside G7 first. haha

• Haha! 1

5 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

I don't understand another "myth" was that Japan surrendered due to the atomic bombs..

So if US no drop atom bombs Japan would have surrendered to US anyway?

Where is the evidence?

Or people just make up any old nonsense because this is the internet?

the fact is SU troops is starting to enter japan, now a few island still occupy by russia , and russia refuse to return.

usa would want japan to surrender to them, then have 1/2 of japan occupy by SU troops , like what happen with korea, that is another fact.

usa is also facing alot  tough resistance entering japan. 

the 2 bomb drop give the  emperor a reason or excuse to surrender to usa. its not easy to surrrender due to jap culture, some of their soldier attempt coup to carry on the fight to death.

the bomb serve the purpose for both side, both dun want SU in. 

but of course all this is theory nia. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

10 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

What if Russia switches off the gas?

its not as if the gas is coming from anywhere else. even from ukraine the gas is still from russia.

germany had many nuclear power plants. then they decided the were going to close them all and just go full on natural gas.

at least sg is desalinating and digging more reservoirs etc. and the water agreement is written into the separation agreement.

its not like germany has a separation agreement with russia with gas contract written in

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1