China's mass surveillance of the world for secrets and scandal

steveluv

(edited)
10 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

This one more senior

Australian MP quits in Chinese influence scandal

Sam Dastyari resigns amid mounting concern over Beijing’s political power in Canberra

Labor senator Sam Dastyari resigned on Tuesday after being linked to growing Chinese influence in Australian politics

Western nations including the US, Germany and Australia are increasingly highlighting Beijing’s espionage, propaganda activities and attempts to influence its Chinese diaspora to advance its interests overseas.

This week, New Zealand’s security service called on its government to speak out on national security issues amid growing concerns about Beijing’s attempts to influence its growing Chinese community in the country.

Actually hor, my question is very simple. We don't need to go to NSW and NZ, I'm just trying to understand what China is trying to get from spying on Singapore. 

Turning pap into CCP, is that what you are implying? Or turning Singapore into a Chinese province? Or spying our nuclear secret, invisible cloak secret or our secret low birth rate?

We must have something they don't right?

Edited by Weez911
↡ Advertisement

We may not have secret high tech military weapons but we have a strategic location and that can be more valuable.

In the battle of Thermopylae, 300 Spartans held off 1 million Persians soldiers because of the narrow choke point.

:D

image.png.009008b4825dbec882dfebb47474ddd8.png

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

(edited)

Since this is a car forum, I use a car analogy. Say Audi has intel of BMW putting in energy efficient but more powerful engine in their new car, Audi will put in spies into BMW to learn about the engine before they are launched so that Audi won't lose 1 generation of sales to BMW.

Audi and BMW are direct competitors and they are in the same league. I totally understand why Audi do this.

Now, would Audi put in spies into Proton to learn about their crap engine? What's the point really? This is the part I can't get my head to. No disrespect to Proton but they are crap.

Edited by Weez911
  • Haha! 1

13 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

i very hum sup..  please send the honey trap... please send 1 every week.. 😍

Choose as many as you like.

You got any secrets?

No secrets, no honey.

:grin:

image.png.5a7a4a5d1c045ed36ce39d2e223a6782.png

2 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

Since this is a car forum, I use a car example. Say Audi has intel of BMW putting in energy efficient engine in their new car, Audi will put in spies into BMW to learn about the engine before they are launched so that Audi won't lose 1 generation of sales to BMW.

Audi and BMW are direct competitors and they are in the same league. I totally understand why Audi do this.

Now, would Audi put in spies into Proton to learn about their crap engine? What's the point really? This is the part I can't get my head to. No disrespect to Proton but they are crap.

A China company bought Proton not get their hands on their super duper technology

but access into the MY market.

• Praise 1

2 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

A China company bought Proton not get their hands on their super duper technology

but access into the MY market.

Not a buyout and you still won't find an Audi spy there.

16 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

Actually hor, my question is very simple. We don't need to go to NSW and NZ, I'm just trying to understand what China is trying to get from spying on Singapore. 

Turning pap into CCP, is that what you are implying? Or turning Singapore into a Chinese province? Or spying our nuclear secret, invisible cloak secret or our secret low birth rate?

We must have something they don't right?

They want to control the whole world.

Why do China want Taiwan? People? China has a billion. Land? China has more land.

Why does China want to control Tibet?

Tibet has high technolgy?

Its simple, they want to control the whole world.

Power and control, they want more and cannot give up.

You might as well as why China has only one political party?

Why they don't allow more political parties and fight elections?

Power and control, they want more and cannot give up.

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 1

14 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

You got any secrets?

No secrets, no honey.

limpeh can create secrets. just like some us defector to the ussr created a lot of secrets to get a lot of money and honey.. and then in the end have to migrate to ussr. :XD:

• Haha! 1

Carry on guys... 

I noted China is trying to control our mindless pap lemmings politicians with that fatty spy. I also noted they are doing the same thing across the world to control the world.

Pls carry on. I can't engage...

56 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

Carry on guys... 

I noted China is trying to control our mindless pap lemmings politicians with that fatty spy. I also noted they are doing the same thing across the world to control the world.

Pls carry on. I can't engage...

Go back to Watch then since you can’t accept PRC spy on Singapore 

(edited)
1 hour ago, Jamesc said:

You got any secrets?

No secrets, no honey.

Some men mastered the few inches pump skill... I meant punch.....these type of skills are usually very low key.....they prefer to keep the secret to a privilege one or... few for some men. 

Edited by Atonchia

Turbocharged
16 hours ago, Weez911 said:

I can understand why US, Russia and UK agents were involved in spying.

I can understand why US, Russia and China are involved in spying now.

But I don't understand why China want to spy on Singapore... is there something we have that they don't? Is there any secret Singapore possesses that China and other superpowers do not have?

I'm not saying there aren't. I'm just trying to understand what that is.

Maybe Singapore is like a strategic gateway between the Pacific ocean and Indian ocean.

Maybe China worries their oil supply routes from Middle East may be barricaded in times of adversity and hence it gobbled up South China sea as their own oil source and also as a buffer space against any adversaries closing-ins. I think that's also a similar rationale for it to be not supportive of any reconciliation between North Korea and the US or reunification between the Koreas,  because now North Korea is like a buffer/bumper to them.

Turbocharged
13 hours ago, Jamesc said:

You got any secrets?

No secrets, no honey.

Where's the place in the picture!!??? Can let me know please? 

10 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Where's the place in the picture!!??? Can let me know please? 

It's my fren pix and I ask him where. He said it's in Thailand. Address is นวดสบู่

• Haha! 2

Its so interesting that one particular person is trying hard to convince everyone else that Singapore has nothing worth spying upon.

The harder he tries to say, "Move along guys, there really, really is nothing to see here" 

the more it makes people think about why Singapore might have something worth spying.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1