China's mass surveillance of the world for secrets and scandal

steveluv

7 minutes ago, Macrosszero said:

Its so interesting that one particular person is trying hard to convince everyone else that Singapore has nothing worth spying upon.

The harder he tries to say, "Move along guys, there really, really is nothing to see here" 

the more it makes people think about why Singapore might have something worth spying.

maybe he is isd ociffer. die.. we are all sexposed...

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged
40 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

It's my fren pix and I ask him where. He said it's in Thailand. Address is นวดสบู่

:D

Thanks for the info. I want to know the location so that I can avoid going to that place.:grin:

• Haha! 1

16 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Thanks for the info. I want to know the location so that I can avoid going to that place.:grin:

I also don't like.

Don't like not don't love.

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Macrosszero said:

Its so interesting that one particular person is trying hard to convince everyone else that Singapore has nothing worth spying upon.

The harder he tries to say, "Move along guys, there really, really is nothing to see here" 

the more it makes people think about why Singapore might have something worth spying.

You don't even dare (correct word to use?) to quote me directly, like what I'm quoting you now.

I'm not trying to convince - I'm just asking a simple question what is there in Singapore for a superpower to spy upon (asked 4th time already). Don't put words in my mouth leh. If you don't understand my question can piss off?

And I also didn't say "Move along guys, there really, really is nothing to see here". I said "carry on" because I don't know how to engage further. Again, don't put words in my mouth. If you can't read what I write can piss off?

Or at least try to answer my simple question what is there for a superpower like US or China to spy on (5th time). 

You guys like to talk about critical thinking - sure, prove it. Just quoting what the govt told you about spying is not critical thinking skill leh. It's more lemming than anything @Macrosszero

1 hour ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Maybe Singapore is like a strategic gateway between the Pacific ocean and Indian ocean.

Maybe China worries their oil supply routes from Middle East may be barricaded in times of adversity and hence it gobbled up South China sea as their own oil source and also as a buffer space against any adversaries closing-ins. I think that's also a similar rationale for it to be not supportive of any reconciliation between North Korea and the US or reunification between the Koreas,  because now North Korea is like a buffer/bumper to them.

In times of adversity like a war? Currently there is no restriction at all, even a pirate can pass by. Anyone can past through Singapore. The trade route between Guangzhou, Singapore and to the west is the most used one in the world. 

Can u elaborate on the adversity part? How does spying tie to that?

• Praise 1

9 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

In times of adversity like a war? Currently there is no restriction at all, even a pirate can pass by. Anyone can past through Singapore. The trade route between Guangzhou, Singapore and to the west is the most used one in the world. 

Can u elaborate on the adversity part? How does spying tie to that?

actually i think china spy on sg is just part of their bigger plan to spy on the rest of the world.  its better to have the info and knowledge at hand then u dun have any info when u need it. dun need to have any special factor for china to spy on us.

but consider sg have base for US  navy , i guess they would want to have first hand info on such matters.

big country and superpowers have spy at every corner of the world. they dun wait for thing to happen then they send their agents over .

15 hours ago, Weez911 said:

Carry on guys... 

I noted China is trying to control our mindless pap lemmings politicians with that fatty spy. I also noted they are doing the same thing across the world to control the world.

Pls carry on. I can't engage...

Actually it is because I CHOSE not to quote you, due to your post last night. I didn't see the need to quote or reference you to draw your attention back here, but since you left but didn't leave......

21 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

You don't even dare (correct word to use?) to quote me directly, like what I'm quoting you now.

I'm not trying to convince - I'm just asking a simple question what is there in Singapore for a superpower to spy upon (asked 4th time already). Don't put words in my mouth leh. If you don't understand my question can piss off?

And I also didn't say "Move along guys, there really, really is nothing to see here". I said "carry on" because I don't know how to engage further. Again, don't put words in my mouth. If you can't read what I write can piss off?

Or at least try to answer my simple question what is there for a superpower like US or China to spy on (5th time). 

You guys like to talk about critical thinking - sure, prove it. Just quoting what the govt told you about spying is not critical thinking skill leh. It's more lemming than anything @Macrosszero

Nah, I'm not engaging with you either. 

Some people only happy when they hear what they want to hear.

Make them happy lah.

There is absolutely nothing worth China to spy on us.

Happy now?

I use this on my MIL also.

• Haha! 1

16 minutes ago, Beregond said:

actually i think china spy on sg is just part of their bigger plan to spy on the rest of the world.  its better to have the info and knowledge at hand then u dun have any info when u need it. dun need to have any special factor for china to spy on us.

but consider sg have base for US  navy , i guess they would want to have first hand info on such matters.

big country and superpowers have spy at every corner of the world. they dun wait for thing to happen then they send their agents over .

I'm playing devil advocate but aren't these public info? Need to hire a spy to Google meh.

I have learn to agree with people these days.

If my MIL says the moon is made of cheese

I will say yes it's made of cheddar.

And she will say don't be stupid everyone know its made of Stilton.

• Haha! 1

(edited)
6 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Some people only happy when they hear what they want to hear.

Make them happy lah.

There is absolutely nothing worth China to spy on us.

Happy now?

I use this on my MIL also.

@Jamesc if you want to do it this way let's engage in the lame mil jokes in future... I also have lame jokes but I just don't think people are interested in them (like what I think of yours). If you oblige let's play.

Edited by Weez911
  • Praise 1

I get it now.

My nephew is just learning to talk.

Every answer you give him he will just ask why?

• Haha! 1

2 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

I get it now.

My nephew is just learning to talk.

Every answer you give him he will just ask why?

What happens when a clown farts?
It smells funny.

• Praise 2
  • Shocked 1

4 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

@Jamesc if you want to do it this way let's engage in the lame mil jokes in future... I also have lame jokes but I just don't think people are interested in them (like what I think of yours). If you oblige let's play.

If that's what you want to do please go ahead.

No one can stop you posting anything you like.

Don't be so hard on yourself.

Maybe your MIL jokes might be more interesting than what what you are posting now.

Lots of people like my MIL jokes.

• Shocked 1

10 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

If that's what you want to do please go ahead.

No one can stop you posting anything you like.

Don't be so hard on yourself.

Maybe your MIL jokes might be more interesting than what what you are posting now.

Lots of people like my MIL jokes.

Yap. Obviously so from someone who thinks Singapore is the most important country in the world.

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

(edited)
4 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

When people talk about farting clowns it's time for the ignore button.

Just playing at your level. To connect with you.

Edited by Weez911
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1