Jump to content
[FB Live] Get Exclusive Prices Across The Entire Volkswagen Range On Our Facebook LIVE featuring Julian and Idris!  Read more... ×
inlinesix

Unusual Features of the SARS-CoV-2 Genome Suggesting Sophisticated Laboratory Modification Rather Than Natural Evolution and Delineation of Its Probable Synthetic Route

Recommended Posts

Supersonic (edited)

WAITING FOR EXPERT TO REVIEW THIS REPORT

https://zenodo.org/record/4028830#.X2AhlS2p3jA

Quote

Yan, Li-Meng; Kang, Shu; Guan, Jie; Hu, Shanchang

The COVID-19 pandemic caused by the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 has led to over 910,000 deaths worldwide and unprecedented decimation of the global economy. Despite its tremendous impact, the origin of SARS-CoV-2 has remained mysterious and controversial. The natural origin theory, although widely accepted, lacks substantial support. The alternative theory that the virus may have come from a research laboratory is, however, strictly censored on peer-reviewed scientific journals. Nonetheless, SARS-CoV-2 shows biological characteristics that are inconsistent with a naturally occurring, zoonotic virus. In this report, we describe the genomic, structural, medical, and literature evidence, which, when considered together, strongly contradicts the natural origin theory. The evidence shows that SARS-CoV-2 should be a laboratory product created by using bat coronaviruses ZC45 and/or ZXC21 as a template and/or backbone. Building upon the evidence, we further postulate a synthetic route for SARS-CoV-2, demonstrating that the laboratory-creation of this coronavirus is convenient and can be accomplished in approximately six months. Our work emphasizes the need for an independent investigation into the relevant research laboratories. It also argues for a critical look into certain recently published data, which, albeit problematic, was used to support and claim a natural origin of SARS-CoV-2. From a public health perspective, these actions are necessary as knowledge of the origin of SARS-CoV-2 and of how the virus entered the human population are of pivotal importance in the fundamental control of the COVID-19 pandemic as well as in preventing similar, future pandemics.

If cannot access, likely kenna DDOS.

Edited by inlinesix
↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supercharged

Good read on the 6.0 MB PDF file.

Although 99% I am not able to understand fully despite it being written in plain English. 

I always believed that the CCP has the intentions to use it to start a pandemic in Taiwan/HK for obvious reasons, but somehow along the way someone leaked it out unwittingly from the lab in Wuhan and the CCP was caught with its pants down. Because right at the very start, it is incredibly efficient in binding with human receptors. There is a chance its man-made or modified based on natural coronaviruses strain from bats. I have my doubts its simply a case of naturally evolved corona virus. 

If China can come up with a highly effectively vaccine first, then for sure they know the original genetic make-up of the virus which was made by them. Without this original make-up, I think vaccines from the other sources may not be thoroughly effective, since SARS-Cov-2 has already proven to be very capable of mutation into multiple strains along the way as it spreads itself. 

 

  • Shocked 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hypersonic

@inlinesix I bet very little will be interested to run through this whole chunk of text / report (not your fault) as tl:dr for most.

But if you post a photo of who wrote it, I am sure it will attract a lot more to do their own research for more info about... ... the author. :D 

For those who like to ask chio bor, here's the "bonus' for browsing this thread... 

Li-Meng-Yan.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=1

v3imagesbinfcb5deb0a283c773abe24f69279aa

Screen-Shot-2020-09-14-at-10.08.43-AM.pn

  • Praise 7
  • Haha! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic (edited)

Not chio, confirm liar. Look like that stupid skinny HHH girl. 

Edited by Mockngbrd
  • Haha! 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supercharged
1 hour ago, Mockngbrd said:

Not chio, confirm liar. Look like that stupid skinny HHH girl. 

She's alot better than that African starved HHH gal.

She's smarter with the right brains.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Turbocharged

i am amazed of the theory. To use it on a country across the ocean like what the American did against people of totally no genetic connection is still possible.  Taiwan and hong kong, haha. 

  • Haha! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Lethalstrike said:

Good read on the 6.0 MB PDF file.

Although 99% I am not able to understand fully despite it being written in plain English. 

I always believed that the CCP has the intentions to use it to start a pandemic in Taiwan/HK for obvious reasons, but somehow along the way someone leaked it out unwittingly from the lab in Wuhan and the CCP was caught with its pants down. Because right at the very start, it is incredibly efficient in binding with human receptors. There is a chance its man-made or modified based on natural coronaviruses strain from bats. I have my doubts its simply a case of naturally evolved corona virus. 

If China can come up with a highly effectively vaccine first, then for sure they know the original genetic make-up of the virus which was made by them. Without this original make-up, I think vaccines from the other sources may not be thoroughly effective, since SARS-Cov-2 has already proven to be very capable of mutation into multiple strains along the way as it spreads itself. 

 

Are you saying this from a scientific perspective or are you saying whatever is in your head?

 

FYI, Russia came up with the first vaccine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supercharged
1 hour ago, Vinyl said:

Are you saying this from a scientific perspective or are you saying whatever is in your head?

 

FYI, Russia came up with the first vaccine.

Do I sound like I am coronavirus expert? Of course I am speaking whatever is in my head 😂

Conspiracy theories are always more juicy and interesting.

I've thought the Russian vaccine is not officially approved through Phase 3 trials yet? On the other hand, China did publicly stated that their vaccine will be made public as early as November. 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/sep/15/global-report-covid-cases-near-30m-as-chinese-health-official-expects-vaccine-as-soon-as-november

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Twincharged
5 hours ago, Lethalstrike said:

Good read on the 6.0 MB PDF file.

Although 99% I am not able to understand fully despite it being written in plain English. 

I always believed that the CCP has the intentions to use it to start a pandemic in Taiwan/HK for obvious reasons, but somehow along the way someone leaked it out unwittingly from the lab in Wuhan and the CCP was caught with its pants down. Because right at the very start, it is incredibly efficient in binding with human receptors. There is a chance its man-made or modified based on natural coronaviruses strain from bats. I have my doubts its simply a case of naturally evolved corona virus. 

If China can come up with a highly effectively vaccine first, then for sure they know the original genetic make-up of the virus which was made by them. Without this original make-up, I think vaccines from the other sources may not be thoroughly effective, since SARS-Cov-2 has already proven to be very capable of mutation into multiple strains along the way as it spreads itself. 

 

I'd think it's more likely a laboratory escape... or poor lab sop rather than evil intent. 

 

They were known to be carrying out controversial experiments. 

  • Praise 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Turbocharged
3 hours ago, Vinyl said:

Are you saying this from a scientific perspective or are you saying whatever is in your head?

 

FYI, Russia came up with the first vaccine.

"vaccine"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol if u google this so-call Rule of Law Society/Foundation u end up with a pic of steve bannon

If this is a Trump thing then maybe they should start investigating rule of law in US too? 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic
3 hours ago, yishunite said:

Lol if u google this so-call Rule of Law Society/Foundation u end up with a pic of steve bannon

If this is a Trump thing then maybe they should start investigating rule of law in US too? 😂

No one dare to offend you know who.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hypersonic

Thousands in China test positive for bacterial disease after leak from biopharmaceutical plant last year

Quote

BEIJING: Thousands of people in northwest China have tested positive for a bacterial disease after a leak from a state-owned biopharmaceutical plant making animal vaccines last year.

Health officials in Lanzhou city said 3,245 people had contracted brucellosis, a disease often caused by close contact with infected animals or animal products that can bring about fevers, joint pain and headaches.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/china-lab-leak-infects-thousands-bacterial-disease-brucellosis-13123732

  • Shocked 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic
On 9/15/2020 at 1:06 PM, Jusnel said:

She's alot better than that African starved HHH gal.

She's smarter with the right brains.

So how? Still alot better and smarter with the right brains compare with HHH? 

https://www.businessinsider.com/virologist-who-said-china-released-coronavirus-works-with-steve-bannon-2020-9

I am correct. Not chio, liar. Look like HHH. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic (edited)
1 hour ago, Mockngbrd said:

So how? Still alot better and smarter with the right brains compare with HHH? 

https://www.businessinsider.com/virologist-who-said-china-released-coronavirus-works-with-steve-bannon-2020-9

I am correct. Not chio, liar. Look like HHH. 

I wonder who can she work with

The narrative that she works with Steve Bannon/Guo Wengui started from Weibo.

Edited by inlinesix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you seen a robot dog vs a human dog? A bird vs a flying drone?

the man made version is not even a spastic, retarded version of the nature made one.  
 

that’s what credible scientists are saying about the man made theory.  The viruses man can make are amateurish compare to what nature can produce, and the cleverer the virus the stronger the inference it is nature made

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some days China r&d capability no match for americas they can never beat usa coz freeeedumb

Other days China r&d is like cutting edge scifi hotsh1t that no one can ever copy coz theyre so scheming...

🙄

↡ Advertisement

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×