Unusual Features of the SARS-CoV-2 Genome Suggesting Sophisticated Laboratory Modification Rather Than Natural Evolution and Delineation of Its Probable Synthetic Route

inlinesix

WAITING FOR EXPERT TO REVIEW THIS REPORT

https://zenodo.org/record/4028830#.X2AhlS2p3jA

Yan, Li-Meng; Kang, Shu; Guan, Jie; Hu, Shanchang

The COVID-19 pandemic caused by the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 has led to over 910,000 deaths worldwide and unprecedented decimation of the global economy. Despite its tremendous impact, the origin of SARS-CoV-2 has remained mysterious and controversial. The natural origin theory, although widely accepted, lacks substantial support. The alternative theory that the virus may have come from a research laboratory is, however, strictly censored on peer-reviewed scientific journals. Nonetheless, SARS-CoV-2 shows biological characteristics that are inconsistent with a naturally occurring, zoonotic virus. In this report, we describe the genomic, structural, medical, and literature evidence, which, when considered together, strongly contradicts the natural origin theory. The evidence shows that SARS-CoV-2 should be a laboratory product created by using bat coronaviruses ZC45 and/or ZXC21 as a template and/or backbone. Building upon the evidence, we further postulate a synthetic route for SARS-CoV-2, demonstrating that the laboratory-creation of this coronavirus is convenient and can be accomplished in approximately six months. Our work emphasizes the need for an independent investigation into the relevant research laboratories. It also argues for a critical look into certain recently published data, which, albeit problematic, was used to support and claim a natural origin of SARS-CoV-2. From a public health perspective, these actions are necessary as knowledge of the origin of SARS-CoV-2 and of how the virus entered the human population are of pivotal importance in the fundamental control of the COVID-19 pandemic as well as in preventing similar, future pandemics.

If cannot access, likely kenna DDOS.

Edited by inlinesix
↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 1

Good read on the 6.0 MB PDF file.

Although 99% I am not able to understand fully despite it being written in plain English. 

I always believed that the CCP has the intentions to use it to start a pandemic in Taiwan/HK for obvious reasons, but somehow along the way someone leaked it out unwittingly from the lab in Wuhan and the CCP was caught with its pants down. Because right at the very start, it is incredibly efficient in binding with human receptors. There is a chance its man-made or modified based on natural coronaviruses strain from bats. I have my doubts its simply a case of naturally evolved corona virus. 

If China can come up with a highly effectively vaccine first, then for sure they know the original genetic make-up of the virus which was made by them. Without this original make-up, I think vaccines from the other sources may not be thoroughly effective, since SARS-Cov-2 has already proven to be very capable of mutation into multiple strains along the way as it spreads itself. 

• Shocked 1

@inlinesix I bet very little will be interested to run through this whole chunk of text / report (not your fault) as tl:dr for most.

But if you post a photo of who wrote it, I am sure it will attract a lot more to do their own research for more info about... ... the author. :D 

For those who like to ask chio bor, here's the "bonus' for browsing this thread... 

Li-Meng-Yan.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=1

v3imagesbinfcb5deb0a283c773abe24f69279aa

Screen-Shot-2020-09-14-at-10.08.43-AM.pn

• Praise 7
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Mockngbrd said:

Not chio, confirm liar. Look like that stupid skinny HHH girl. 

She's alot better than that African starved HHH gal.

She's smarter with the right brains.

i am amazed of the theory. To use it on a country across the ocean like what the American did against people of totally no genetic connection is still possible.  Taiwan and hong kong, haha. 

• Haha! 1

3 hours ago, Lethalstrike said:

Although 99% I am not able to understand fully despite it being written in plain English. 

I always believed that the CCP has the intentions to use it to start a pandemic in Taiwan/HK for obvious reasons, but somehow along the way someone leaked it out unwittingly from the lab in Wuhan and the CCP was caught with its pants down. Because right at the very start, it is incredibly efficient in binding with human receptors. There is a chance its man-made or modified based on natural coronaviruses strain from bats. I have my doubts its simply a case of naturally evolved corona virus. 

If China can come up with a highly effectively vaccine first, then for sure they know the original genetic make-up of the virus which was made by them. Without this original make-up, I think vaccines from the other sources may not be thoroughly effective, since SARS-Cov-2 has already proven to be very capable of mutation into multiple strains along the way as it spreads itself. 

Are you saying this from a scientific perspective or are you saying whatever is in your head?

FYI, Russia came up with the first vaccine.

1 hour ago, Vinyl said:

Are you saying this from a scientific perspective or are you saying whatever is in your head?

Do I sound like I am coronavirus expert? Of course I am speaking whatever is in my head 😂

Conspiracy theories are always more juicy and interesting.

I've thought the Russian vaccine is not officially approved through Phase 3 trials yet? On the other hand, China did publicly stated that their vaccine will be made public as early as November. 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/sep/15/global-report-covid-cases-near-30m-as-chinese-health-official-expects-vaccine-as-soon-as-november

5 hours ago, Lethalstrike said:

I'd think it's more likely a laboratory escape... or poor lab sop rather than evil intent. 

They were known to be carrying out controversial experiments. 

• Praise 3

3 hours ago, Vinyl said:

"vaccine"

Lol if u google this so-call Rule of Law Society/Foundation u end up with a pic of steve bannon

If this is a Trump thing then maybe they should start investigating rule of law in US too? 😂

3 hours ago, yishunite said:

Lol if u google this so-call Rule of Law Society/Foundation u end up with a pic of steve bannon

If this is a Trump thing then maybe they should start investigating rule of law in US too? 😂

No one dare to offend you know who.

Thousands in China test positive for bacterial disease after leak from biopharmaceutical plant last year

BEIJING: Thousands of people in northwest China have tested positive for a bacterial disease after a leak from a state-owned biopharmaceutical plant making animal vaccines last year.

Health officials in Lanzhou city said 3,245 people had contracted brucellosis, a disease often caused by close contact with infected animals or animal products that can bring about fevers, joint pain and headaches.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/china-lab-leak-infects-thousands-bacterial-disease-brucellosis-13123732

• Shocked 1

On 9/15/2020 at 1:06 PM, Jusnel said:

She's alot better than that African starved HHH gal.

She's smarter with the right brains.

So how? Still alot better and smarter with the right brains compare with HHH? 

https://www.businessinsider.com/virologist-who-said-china-released-coronavirus-works-with-steve-bannon-2020-9

I am correct. Not chio, liar. Look like HHH. 

1 hour ago, Mockngbrd said:

So how? Still alot better and smarter with the right brains compare with HHH? 

https://www.businessinsider.com/virologist-who-said-china-released-coronavirus-works-with-steve-bannon-2020-9

I am correct. Not chio, liar. Look like HHH. 

I wonder who can she work with

The narrative that she works with Steve Bannon/Guo Wengui started from Weibo.

Edited by inlinesix

Have you seen a robot dog vs a human dog? A bird vs a flying drone?

the man made version is not even a spastic, retarded version of the nature made one.  

that’s what credible scientists are saying about the man made theory.  The viruses man can make are amateurish compare to what nature can produce, and the cleverer the virus the stronger the inference it is nature made

Some days China r&d capability no match for americas they can never beat usa coz freeeedumb

Other days China r&d is like cutting edge scifi hotsh1t that no one can ever copy coz theyre so scheming...

🙄

↡ Advertisement