Don't anyhow steal Thong

Mockngbrd

https://soranews24.com/2020/09/15/panty-thief-gets-an-unexpected-surprise-after-police-reveal-thong-is-not-what-it-seems/

Japanese_a09032_5741167.jpg

Teenager learns a lesson he won’t ever forget. 

On 10 September, officers from Ehime Prefecture’s Matsuyama East Police Station, on the island of Shikoku, arrested a man for underwear theft. While underwear theft is sadly not uncommon in Japan, what made this case unusual is the fact that the underwear stolen was actually a man’s thong/G-string.

According to police, the theft occurred at around 3:50 pm on 25 August, when the suspect took the G-string (or “T-back” as they’re known in Japan) from the balcony of a ground floor apartment, where it was hanging out to dry. The owner of the T-back was a 38-year-old man who lived on the ground floor of a two-storey apartment block with his wife and two children.

Police say the eldest daughter noticed a suspicious figure standing on their balcony, and when her mother called out to the man, he ran off at full speed. Her father, who owned the T-back, was not home at the time.

The culprit was later identified from security camera footage, leading police to arrest a 19-year-old apprentice painter, who admitted to stealing the underwear.

When police asked the thief why he had stolen the man’s G-string, he became confused, saying, “No way was it for men….”

It appears the thief thought he had run away with a pair of women’s undies, and hadn’t realised he’d actually stolen a man’s G-string.

People online were quick to comment on the thief’s blunder with:

“If he really wanted to wear a thong so badly, he should’ve gone out and bought one on his own!”
“Kudos to the father for his radical underwear choices.”
“Didn’t the thief wonder why the front of the thong was bigger than usual?” 
“Can’t help but wonder if this was a carefully planned to trap to get back at a panty thief.”
“He’ll never steal another pair of panties again!”

Police say several items of women’s underwear were found in the 19-year-old’s home, prompting them to investigate his possible involvement in other cases of underwear theft in the area.

After the shock of adding a man’s T-back to his collection, this is one panty thief who’ll be thinking hard about his appetite for underwear before striking again. In fact, adding one or two male T-backs to the laundry line might actually be a handy line of defence for those wanting to protect their female undergarments on the balcony… and give a middle finger to panty snatchers they’ll never forget.

Source: Mainichi Shimbun via Hamusoku 
Top image: Pakutaso

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 7

11 minutes ago, Spring said:

Never knew there were Men's thongs[:)] Don't think i can ever wear a dental floss like underwear scratching my ass[laugh]

The way you describe it....😫  

• Haha! 3

1 hour ago, Spring said:

Never knew there were Men's thongs[:)] Don't think i can ever wear a dental floss like underwear scratching my ass[laugh]

ha ha ha...

If NS swim lesson got people wear these, what will the outcome be??

• Haha! 2

7 hours ago, Spring said:

7 hours ago, Ysc3 said:

The way you describe it....😫  

Luckily he never say wear already no need to use toilet roll anymore :secret-laugh:

• Haha! 1

16 hours ago, Atrecord said:

not surprising for Japs. 

you got see what the sumo wrestlers wear?

The Japanese thong thief was in disbelief when told it belongs to a dude. 

37 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

The Japanese thong thief was in disbelief when told it belongs to a dude. 

hmm... maybe he is new citizen, dunno the culture there 😆

or maybe he in denial, can't accept it 🤣

2 minutes ago, Atrecord said:

hmm... maybe he is new citizen, dunno the culture there 😆

or maybe he in denial, can't accept it 🤣

Although there's no pic of the thong but the thief said he was sure it belongs to a female at the point when he stole it. 

So it could be the colour or the prints on it that suggest it. I dunno.

I still find it gross for a straight guy to wear a thong. Sumo wrestler or otherwise.

↡ Advertisement