[Official] 2021 4th Generation Hyundai Tucson

Carbon82

Quite clearly, the Korean are leading in the design aspect...

Hyundai Tucson Hybrid

hyundai_tucson_5787_019f02a50f570b9c.jpg

hyundai_tucson_8328_01b402e70f160b5b.jpg

hyundai_tucson_4962_07ac04de0fda0bb2.jpg

hyundai_tucson_502_03c002e712c00ca2.jpg

hyundai_tucson_215_04de016e13ae0ebe.jpg

hyundai_tucson_8118_054902d112c00e00.jpg

hyundai_tucson_206_01060000172f1180.jpg

hyundai_tucson_228.jpg

hyundai_tucson_263.jpg

Standard Wheelbase

hyundai_tucson_swb_05e504370ebc0b21.jpg

hyundai_tucson_swb_7_049402e4105a0aea.jp

Long Wheelbase

hyundai_tucson_450_05a3031610900c6f.jpg

hyundai_tucson_7205_073e0526182d104f.jpg

hyundai_tucson_670_05c302fd17b71029.jpg

hyundai_tucson_766_0460030315640e79.jpg

hyundai_tucson_778_07c8059915a30ed7.jpg

hyundai_tucson_173_0562039f10540c31.jpg

hyundai_tucson_669.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 12

This new Tucson outlook impresses me a lot! If it's priced high like the new Avante, I think cannot sell much cos I don't really see new Tucson on the roads these days already.

• Praise 1

Actually the exterior design imo is too cluttered. Too much creases and folds, I prefer straight clean lines. The grill design, in the front, front bottom and rear bottom dont match. To much to take in at a glance. Sgporeans will say too much pattern.😂

Interior is nice though except maybe for the steering wheel. The circular and rectangular shapes dont go well together.

The exterior and interior do not blend well as a whole.

• Praise 1

Just now, Watwheels said:

Actually the exterior design imo is too cluttered. Too much creases and folds, I prefer straight clean lines. The grill design, in the front, front bottom and rear bottom dont match. To much to take in at a glance. Sgporeans will say too much pattern.😂

Interior is nice though except maybe for the steering wheel. The circular and rectangular shapes dont go well together.

The exterior and interior do not blend well as a whole.

Exactly my thoughts when i saw the interior.. everything is nice except the outstanding steering wheel.

• Praise 2

Car looks nice both interior and exterior except for steering wheel which is not my cup of tea as too unconventional. What is more important though is the price. Outgoing Tucson is already at mid $120k list price. With the new model likely to cost more, it's going to be a tough ask to move it, a pity..................

• Praise 6

I think the new Tucson will come in the 130-150K range and yet, it will be a stripped down to version that will look quite different from the pics we've seen in this thread.

18 minutes ago, Rickster said:

I think the new Tucson will come in the 130-150K range and yet, it will be a stripped down to version that will look quite different from the pics we've seen in this thread.

Anything above 140k is too expensive

• Praise 1

9 minutes ago, Daniu82 said:

Anything above 140k is too expensive

They are dreaming. 

At current prices, if I were to buy 1, I would accept a maximum of 105k for the basic model, given that for the longest time ever the Tuscon has been priced closely to the Forester and that the outgoing 2.0L has only OMV of 19k.

And if they really sell at 140k, how would much they sell Santa Fe and Genesis for?

• Praise 2

2 minutes ago, Brass said:

They are dreaming. 

At current prices, if I were to buy 1, I would accept a maximum of 105k for the basic model, given that for the longest time ever the Tuscon has been priced closely to the Forester and that the outgoing 2.0L has only OMV of 19k.

And if they really sell at 140k, how would much they sell Santa Fe and Genesis for?

Due to VES +10k for Tucson, the price of the Tucson is not cheap. I gave up on it when I was comparing similar models last year. Now with the increasing COE, it's even more expensive now.

• Praise 3

Don't you think the rear lights look like some bloody vampire fangs???

Anyway, sure expensive one lar... Komoco always want to bring in higher spec models but the buyers here won't bite... so they strip the cars down to the essentials, and lower the price... then people also complain why strip down... where got fresh and cheap one?

• Haha! 3

Why do my eyes make me think am looking at the side profile of CH-R ? And to a large extent too my muscle on the sides making it appear more like a transformer machine than a sleek , sexy thing!

• Praise 2

10 hours ago, Daniu82 said:

Due to VES +10k for Tucson, the price of the Tucson is not cheap. I gave up on it when I was comparing similar models last year. Now with the increasing COE, it's even more expensive now.

Forester also have +10k 

I think even Harrier also.

But then price is quite ok for both.

15 hours ago, Brass said:

Forester also have +10k 

I think even Harrier also.

But then price is quite ok for both.

For the Forester VES rebate, it's for the 2.0 L NA with CVT right? Not the turbo model right?

What about the Harrier? Do all models have turbos? In which case, quite interesting that it can attract VES rebate...

↡ Advertisement