Jump to content

[Official] 2021 4th Generation Hyundai Tucson


Recommended Posts

Actually the exterior design imo is too cluttered. Too much creases and folds, I prefer straight clean lines. The grill design, in the front, front bottom and rear bottom dont match. To much to take in at a glance. Sgporeans will say too much pattern.😂

Interior is nice though except maybe for the steering wheel. The circular and rectangular shapes dont go well together.

The exterior and interior do not blend well as a whole.

  • Praise 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Watwheels said:

Actually the exterior design imo is too cluttered. Too much creases and folds, I prefer straight clean lines. The grill design, in the front, front bottom and rear bottom dont match. To much to take in at a glance. Sgporeans will say too much pattern.😂

Interior is nice though except maybe for the steering wheel. The circular and rectangular shapes dont go well together.

The exterior and interior do not blend well as a whole.

Exactly my thoughts when i saw the interior.. everything is nice except the outstanding steering wheel.

  • Praise 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Car looks nice both interior and exterior except for steering wheel which is not my cup of tea as too unconventional. What is more important though is the price. Outgoing Tucson is already at mid $120k list price. With the new model likely to cost more, it's going to be a tough ask to move it, a pity..................

  • Praise 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Rickster said:

I think the new Tucson will come in the 130-150K range and yet, it will be a stripped down to version that will look quite different from the pics we've seen in this thread.

Anything above 140k is too expensive

  • Praise 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Daniu82 said:

Anything above 140k is too expensive

They are dreaming. 

At current prices, if I were to buy 1, I would accept a maximum of 105k for the basic model, given that for the longest time ever the Tuscon has been priced closely to the Forester and that the outgoing 2.0L has only OMV of 19k.

And if they really sell at 140k, how would much they sell Santa Fe and Genesis for?

 

 

  • Praise 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Brass said:

They are dreaming. 

At current prices, if I were to buy 1, I would accept a maximum of 105k for the basic model, given that for the longest time ever the Tuscon has been priced closely to the Forester and that the outgoing 2.0L has only OMV of 19k.

And if they really sell at 140k, how would much they sell Santa Fe and Genesis for?

 

 

Due to VES +10k for Tucson, the price of the Tucson is not cheap. I gave up on it when I was comparing similar models last year. Now with the increasing COE, it's even more expensive now.

  • Praise 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't you think the rear lights look like some bloody vampire fangs???

Anyway, sure expensive one lar... Komoco always want to bring in higher spec models but the buyers here won't bite... so they strip the cars down to the essentials, and lower the price... then people also complain why strip down... where got fresh and cheap one?

  • Haha! 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Daniu82 said:

Due to VES +10k for Tucson, the price of the Tucson is not cheap. I gave up on it when I was comparing similar models last year. Now with the increasing COE, it's even more expensive now.

Forester also have +10k 

I think even Harrier also.

But then price is quite ok for both.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Brass said:

Forester also have +10k 

I think even Harrier also.

But then price is quite ok for both.

For the Forester VES rebate, it's for the 2.0 L NA with CVT right? Not the turbo model right?

What about the Harrier? Do all models have turbos? In which case, quite interesting that it can attract VES rebate...

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...