SingapoREdiscovers tourism vouchers extended till end of the year!

StreetFight3r

3 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

Waiting for the zoo to shift to mandai. Once it is shifted there.. Zoo, river safari, bird park and night safari is all at one area. So tourist can just go there and visit these places in 1 whole day. 

haha damn shack lah. Tropical weather. Saps the energy.

Birdpark walk 2-3 hrs. zoo need to walk quite a bit also.

↡ Advertisement

5 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

Waiting for the zoo to shift to mandai. Once it is shifted there.. Zoo, river safari, bird park and night safari is all at one area. So tourist can just go there and visit these places in 1 whole day. 

dont think can finish everything in one day, unless it's a small one. Go to Zoo complete one round also exhausted already 😂

• Haha! 3

23 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

actually of all the touristy places in singapore, i enjoy Bird Park the most. Just that i went in dec hols last year. 

I like bird park very much 

I got a lot of very good pictures from there 

very interactive experience which cannot be gotten from zoo night safari river safari

• Praise 3

23 hours ago, ToyotaShuttle said:

I wonder if it is better now since 250 pax is the cap for MICE.

Maybe there's a loophole to organize a conference and conduct a wedding instead 😀

The train is already not social distancing control . And we need to social distance at tail end . Does not gel with me on the logic.

I half suspect everyone is starting to resume office work hapharzardly 

Edited by Sdf4786k
  • Haha! 1

23 hours ago, Lala81 said:

I don't really like river safari. Unless u want to see the pandas. But it's not as hot, more cooling as it's covered walkways and on both banks of the river.

Havent go to river safari at all even the pandas have been here for so long?! Or are the pandas still there or not? Lol.

1 hour ago, Yewheng said:

Zoo already at mandai liao. Lol. Dont think can visit all of them within 1 whole day, too tired liao. Esp if you want to go to night safari, still need to wait until 7pm. Zzzz. Dont think i have the energy lo. I can only go to one attraction at one time. [:p]

• Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Mustank said:

I like bird park very much 

I got a lot of very good pictures from there 

very interactive experience which cannot be gotten from zoo night safari river safari

zoo cos of safety. Can't be as interactive. I like the apiary, the places where the birds just hang out then u walk among them.

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Sdf4786k said:

The train is already not social distancing control . And we need to social distance at tail end . Does not gel with me on the logic.

I guess public transport social distancing doesnt apply? Cause it is difficult to have safe distancing on train and buses la. Esp now the train interval is longer, trains are more crowded.

Maybe many people see that the community cases are low, so everyone just go back to office to work, or work more days in the office? Indeed can see the crowds in shenton way is getting more and more people liao.

6 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Zoo already at mandai liao. Lol. Dont think can visit all of them within 1 whole day, too tired liao. Esp if you want to go to night safari, still need to wait until 7pm. Zzzz. Dont think i have the energy lo. I can only go to one attraction at one time. [:p]

same lah. especially if u carry water bottle and some of the kids ga chang. Weather saps you.

• Haha! 1

6 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

zoo cos of safety. Can't be as interactive. I like the apiary, the places where the birds just hang out then u walk among them.

Bird park got such place? I really super super long time no go bird park liao.

Just now, Lala81 said:

same lah. especially if u carry water bottle and some of the kids ga chang. Weather saps you.

Even no kids ga chang, walking at those attraction under the hot weather really tiring and energy draining. Thats why now dont like go overseas holiday, cause need to walk a lot. [sweatdrop]

3 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Bird park got such place? I really super super long time no go bird park liao.

Got 2 areas where some of the birds are free to roam. It's probably unchanged for many years, just that u never went there.
Since i had kids, i go every 1-2 years or so. Even though it's quite a drive. Can be almost 50mins to 1 hr from the north during 9-10 o'clock.

2 hours ago, Yewheng said:

It take my family 1 whole day to completely visit the zoo.

How to visit all this 3 location in one day. Only suitably for tourist to took tram ride go one round to complete all 3 location.

For me I prefer to go by foot.

Never like to be a 走马观花 tourists.

Edited by Tohto
  • Praise 3

18 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Got 2 areas where some of the birds are free to roam. It's probably unchanged for many years, just that u never went there.
Since i had kids, i go every 1-2 years or so. Even though it's quite a drive. Can be almost 50mins to 1 hr from the north during 9-10 o'clock.

Maybe i went there before but long forgotten liao, cause i also dont remember when was the last time i went to bird park? Lol.

31 minutes ago, Tohto said:

It take my family 1 whole day to completely visit the zoo.

How to visit all this 3 location in one day. Only suitably for tourist to took tram ride go one round to complete all 3 location.

For me I prefer to go by foot.

Never like to be a 走马观花 tourists.

yup. I always walk a lot when go zoo. quite shack actually for the kids. really lot of walking involved. couple km easy.

Edited by Lala81

2 hours ago, Sdf4786k said:

51 minutes ago, 13177 said:

I guess public transport social distancing doesnt apply? Cause it is difficult to have safe distancing on train and buses la. Esp now the train interval is longer, trains are more crowded.

Maybe many people see that the community cases are low, so everyone just go back to office to work, or work more days in the office? Indeed can see the crowds in shenton way is getting more and more people liao.

Actually I heard MOM is doing more inspections recently. Coming into offices and asking the staff to explain why they need to be in office, etc.

• Haha! 1

26 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

yup. I always walk a lot when go zoo. quite shack actually for the kids. really lot of walking involved. couple km easy.

Plus the hot and humid weather here. 

Maybe they can have a pet zoo (with spca)

inside got cafe, bubble machine, water playground, can fishing, can face painting 

all the pets all free roaming one

pets supplied by spca

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4