Jump to content
[FB Live] Get Exclusive Prices Across The Entire Volkswagen Range On Our Facebook LIVE featuring Julian and Idris!  Read more... ×
BabyBlade

Taiwanese celebrity 小鬼 passed away at age 36

Recommended Posts

Turbocharged

Age 36 is too young to go. Cause of death is unknown as of now but he passed away at home. Those who watch Taiwanese dramas or variety shows will recognise him. Used to watch him on 娱乐百分百. RIP! 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sg.news.yahoo.com/amphtml/taiwanese-celeb-alien-huang-xiao-gui-dies-at-36-060336727.html

alien-huang-dies.jpg.f3595b9631a262e9b7fd26cfbadf77d1.jpg

 

↡ Advertisement
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic (edited)

That's very sad. I watched 玩很大 from time to time, and find him a very positive man, and he is a bona fide 暖男.

RIP - you will be missed.

Edited by Weez911
  • Praise 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Twincharged

RIP. 

Friend shared this. Seems he died following a fall in the toilet. 

Screenshot_20200916-143714_WhatsApp.thumb.jpg.fa3afc083c72355972a1b48c0da60def.jpg

 

  • Praise 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Twincharged

Life in entertainment line can be hectic and stressful. 趕通告。

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic

Omg, very sudden and still so young. 😨 RIP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hypersonic

Will miss him with Mr Player ... I watched that show every week😭

  • Praise 2
  • Sad 2
  • Haha! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic
29 minutes ago, PSP415 said:

RIP. 

Friend shared this. Seems he died following a fall in the toilet. 

Screenshot_20200916-143714_WhatsApp.thumb.jpg.fa3afc083c72355972a1b48c0da60def.jpg

 

猝死?He also died the same as Godfrey Tsao last year?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hypersonic

So coincidence, a South Koprean actress also 36 died of heart failure on Monday ... :ph34r:

 

Yahoo : Actress Oh In Hye dies in hospital after cardiac arrest

South Korean actress Oh In Hye died in hospital on Monday (14 September) after she was found unconscious at home in a state of cardiac arrest.

The 36-year-old was found at around 5am in her home in Incheon city, according to the Incheon Yeonsu Police and the Songdo Fire Department.

K-pop culture news site AllK-pop said that Oh did not fully recover from cardiac arrest after emergency treatments. She died later in the day.

According to The Korea Herald, the authorities said that Oh received emergency procedures, including CPR, before being sent to a nearby hospital, where her breathing and pulse stabilised.

Link : https://sg.yahoo.com/style/actress-oh-in-hye-found-unconscious-at-home-after-cardiac-arrest-082111706.html

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hypersonic
3 minutes ago, 13177 said:

猝死?He also died the same as Godfrey Tsao last year?

 

Maybe same same ... maybe not  . Godfrey die bec over exhaustion 

  • Praise 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hypersonic
16 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

So coincidence, a South Koprean actress also 36 died of heart failure on Monday ... :ph34r:

 

Yahoo : Actress Oh In Hye dies in hospital after cardiac arrest

South Korean actress Oh In Hye died in hospital on Monday (14 September) after she was found unconscious at home in a state of cardiac arrest.

The 36-year-old was found at around 5am in her home in Incheon city, according to the Incheon Yeonsu Police and the Songdo Fire Department.

K-pop culture news site AllK-pop said that Oh did not fully recover from cardiac arrest after emergency treatments. She died later in the day.

According to The Korea Herald, the authorities said that Oh received emergency procedures, including CPR, before being sent to a nearby hospital, where her breathing and pulse stabilised.

Link : https://sg.yahoo.com/style/actress-oh-in-hye-found-unconscious-at-home-after-cardiac-arrest-082111706.html

 

 

 

this year no 歌台 ... maybe someone bored wanted celebrities to go visit them

  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Turbocharged
17 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

So coincidence, a South Koprean actress also 36 died of heart failure on Monday ... :ph34r:

 

Yahoo : Actress Oh In Hye dies in hospital after cardiac arrest

South Korean actress Oh In Hye died in hospital on Monday (14 September) after she was found unconscious at home in a state of cardiac arrest.

The 36-year-old was found at around 5am in her home in Incheon city, according to the Incheon Yeonsu Police and the Songdo Fire Department.

K-pop culture news site AllK-pop said that Oh did not fully recover from cardiac arrest after emergency treatments. She died later in the day.

According to The Korea Herald, the authorities said that Oh received emergency procedures, including CPR, before being sent to a nearby hospital, where her breathing and pulse stabilised.

Link : https://sg.yahoo.com/style/actress-oh-in-hye-found-unconscious-at-home-after-cardiac-arrest-082111706.html

 

 

 

No idea who she is but damn it was due to a suicide attempt. Young and pretty. RIP! 

  • Praise 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Turbocharged

Used to watch Show Luo and Xiao Gui on TV many years ago. 

  • Praise 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Turbocharged

Entertainment in taiwan and korea is too competitive and stressful, entertain the fans not enough still have to entertain the bosses, that's why always got commit suicide and SCD. RIP xiao gui... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moderator

was still watching the 玩很大 show for past few weeks, too young to go just like that.

RIP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic

Oh dear, another 36 yo death. 

Japanese Actress Ashina Sei Dies at 36.

Suicide.

↡ Advertisement

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×