Kim Huat (Mr Brown) Presents: Porsche Parking

dudez7

Never turn out enough, helped to unhook the 5er bumper.

Panick liao, want to reverse but got out of car to look at what happened => almost kana sandwich between pillar and her car. She's lucky she didn't get pinned between the door/pillar/car.

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 4
  • Shocked 1

female driver.....

wasn't there one local female who did something similar years ago? That was even better as she was trying to push the car after getting out. lol

anyway, husband going to yell at her when she gets home 

Edited by ToyotaShuttle

Bad day for her, but could have ended in tragedy if she had tripped and fell.

I think there's also a small kid in the back.

Edited by Karoon

Yeah. I have seen ppl driving big powerful cars but CMI in driving or parking skills.

They have become hazardous on the road for other people.  

Wan to hao lian, buy powerful bug cars. But skills CMI. 

On 9/20/2020 at 8:36 AM, Victor68 said:

A 360 camera would be very good to gauge what is around your car. Some car park, the ramp make it very difficult to see around you. 

A much smaller car would be very good too.  

I hate f**king stupid drivers with big cars.  Total hazard.  

Want to drive big car, must be competent first

Edited by Throttle2

59 minutes ago, Throttle2 said:

A much smaller car would be very good too.  

I hate f**king stupid drivers with big cars.  Total hazard.  

Want to drive big car, must be competent first

By right they should get used of their big car since they are driving it everyday, even they might not be competent in the first place? Thought practice makes perfect? Lol.

23 minutes ago, 13177 said:

By right they should get used of their big car since they are driving it everyday, even they might not be competent in the first place? Thought practice makes perfect? Lol.

No lah, start from smaller car, slowly get better , than get bigger car.  

last time i also buy small hatchback and small coupe for my wife to drive.  Not immediately drive CLS, 525i ....

• Praise 1

14 hours ago, inlinesix said:

It is a bad idea to buy a car YOUR WIFE can't handle

I see so many instances it doesn't matter him or her behind also car is too big.......buy for status not for "can"

Old auntie was driving herself and three family members in an E-Class along a one way street (the wrong way) last weekend night. Just at the start and already came face-to-face with a car coming the right way. She had no idea how to reverse the way she came in and ended up trying to pull over at the side of the street. Built up quite a queue facing here.

In hindsight I should have offered to reverse her out the street.

In the beginning of Grab/Uber, so many cars were trying to go the wrong way along that street. I drive along it very regularly and am surprised I haven't anything coming towards me, but it still happens a lot so i guess those are driving cars without updated SatNav and nobody sees the arrows or the signs at the end of the road.

• Praise 1

3 hours ago, 13177 said:

Life is like that. Skilful drivers never get to drive big nice cars. Drivers who don't even know what the steering wheel is for will get to drive big ones. Haha. 

• Haha! 2

3 hours ago, Throttle2 said:

No lah, start from smaller car, slowly get better , than get bigger car.  

last time i also buy small hatchback and small coupe for my wife to drive.  Not immediately drive CLS, 525i ....

I believe those immediately drive big cars are super rich people. And those who drive big suv should think that it is safer to drive such a big car, even they cannot handle the car?! Lol.

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, bsswan said:

I see so many instances it doesn't matter him or her behind also car is too big.......buy for status not for "can"

Old auntie was driving herself and three family members in an E-Class along a one way street (the wrong way) last weekend night. Just at the start and already came face-to-face with a car coming the right way. She had no idea how to reverse the way she came in and ended up trying to pull over at the side of the street. Built up quite a queue facing here.

In hindsight I should have offered to reverse her out the street.

In the beginning of Grab/Uber, so many cars were trying to go the wrong way along that street. I drive along it very regularly and am surprised I haven't anything coming towards me, but it still happens a lot so i guess those are driving cars without updated SatNav and nobody sees the arrows or the signs at the end of the road.

Guess that old auntie is super rich la, so default they would drive big cars since they can afford them and also find driving big cars are safe. I also saw before one lady drove a S class, trying to park her car in a shopping mall carpark lot, seems like she has difficulty maneuver her S class into the lot, then saw her gave up and drive off. Lol.

↡ Advertisement