Simple home DIY repairs

Lala81

Turbocharged

borrow this thread..

Anyone know where to get shower screen seal? those installed at the edge/bottom of the glass to prevent water splashing out..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

1 hour ago, Ody_2004 said:

borrow this thread..

Anyone know where to get shower screen seal? those installed at the edge/bottom of the glass to prevent water splashing out..

image.png.ddf52020c87d0e371df916d4d8822312.png

this type huh? most neighbourhood hardware shops should have, online shopee or lazada can find too..

• Praise 2

Turbocharged
1 minute ago, Ahwhye said:

image.png.ddf52020c87d0e371df916d4d8822312.png

this type huh? most neighbourhood hardware shops should have, online shopee or lazada can find too..

Yup yup this type! Do u happen to know the technical name? 😊

Turbocharged
5 hours ago, Ody_2004 said:

borrow this thread..

Horme Hardware Ubi should be the cheapest if u stay nearby or need to stock up quite a number. Whatever design they also have. Free parking inside. Neighbourhood hardware shop can find also about $11++ to $15

https://www.horme.com.sg/product.aspx?id=1940

• Praise 2

Turbocharged
12 minutes ago, Dafansu said:

Horme Hardware Ubi should be the cheapest if u stay nearby or need to stock up quite a number. Whatever design they also have. Free parking inside. Neighbourhood hardware shop can find also about $11++ to $15

https://www.horme.com.sg/product.aspx?id=1940

Yup ordered from them. Price i feel reasonable. delivery at $8 oso not ex.

I whatapps them possible to add more item after made the initial payment to save on delivery, they glad to do so. so i added 2 toilet seats!

1 hour ago, Ody_2004 said:

Yup ordered from them. Price i feel reasonable. delivery at $8 oso not ex.

I whatapps them possible to add more item after made the initial payment to save on delivery, they glad to do so. so i added 2 toilet seats!

Ya. Horme is quite good esp for bulky items. that time bought stepped ladder, trolley and some wrenches. prices are better than other e-commence platforms. 

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
On 5/8/2022 at 11:13 PM, Ender said:

Ya, buy battery from online also there's a risk these are old stock, or worst when seller sells used battery as new.

My s9+ battery rated at 3500 mah. Now only getting 2300+. Recently the battery performance q kana sai and this android 10 doesn't have battery mx. Wondering if I should change battery. 

Twincharged
52 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

My s9+ battery rated at 3500 mah. Now only getting 2300+. Recently the battery performance q kana sai and this android 10 doesn't have battery mx. Wondering if I should change battery. 

yes. 65% of capacity means gonna conk liao

Hypersonic
54 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Watch youtube first and decide if you want to go thru the hassle. For me, it's part of the fun and am prepare for total destruction if it didn't goes smoothly.

• Praise 1

Supercharged
57 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Change phone lah

Supersonic
On 5/9/2022 at 10:25 AM, Ody_2004 said:

Yup yup this type! Do u happen to know the technical name? 😊

there are different thickness, measure your glass thickness before you head to the shop. 

Hypersonic
45 minutes ago, Ender said:

Watch youtube first and decide if you want to go thru the hassle. For me, it's part of the fun and am prepare for total destruction if it didn't goes smoothly.

I will go to the phone shops and do it lol. I bricked my s3 phone trying to repair it. 

• Haha! 1

Hypersonic
2 hours ago, Tkseah said:

Change phone lah

Waiting to see if oppo find x5 is available officially here. 

Hypersonic

Changed my phone battery at Mister mobile. 1hr job. But the guy warned me sometimes its the motherboard overheating damaging the battery quickly. 

45 dollars if appointment made online. 

Old battery. Have to charge first time then Accubattery can show the new estimated charge. 

20220516_124813_compress5.jpg

• Praise 5

Does anyone know a contractor who provide door frame lamination services? Initially, I wanted to DIY, but the plan was put off because I am always lousy with this kind of job.

I called a few, but they were either unable to find a suitable color replacement or not providing touch up services at all.

Please pm or share if you know one. Thank you

WhatsApp Image 2022-05-18 at 1.21.00 PM.jpeg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1