2021 BMW M3 And M4 Revealed: Aggressive Looks, 503 HP, And A Manual

kobayashiGT

49 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

The way to overcome the large AD premium is via the second hand route. I'm pretty sure some ahsiakia will flip the car after 2 or 3 months having moved on to the next shiny things.

The problem is for these cars , one of the main joy in buying these super cars is the option to spec up the car the way you want it , right down to how you want your interior to be .

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

1 hour ago, Hubwee said:

The problem is for these cars , one of the main joy in buying these super cars is the option to spec up the car the way you want it , right down to how you want your interior to be .

There is the personal import route. I'm sure you know CJ - he imported his 488 himself, saved quite a bundle too if memory serves. 

With McLaren it'll be much tougher I think. More niche than Ferrari and the dealer network is much closer knit.

12 hours ago, Sp4wn said:

sigh, cant even consider smt like this for another few years ... gotta wait till the kids are a little bit older .. was considering a used m3 sedan but wife said hold off for the time being 😂

Get a new one. 

Who would say "Go for it!". 

• Haha! 1

4 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

There is the personal import route. I'm sure you know CJ - he imported his 488 himself, saved quite a bundle too if memory serves. 

With McLaren it'll be much tougher I think. More niche than Ferrari and the dealer network is much closer knit.

That would be considered as PI and I dun think he was able to spec the car as one would at the AD or factory and I do know that Ital will not provide any warranty claims and even going directly to the factory would not help . Ital  profit margin I feel still reasonable as compared to Mac for sure ...

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, Beanoyip said:

Very controversial grille design.. wonder how BMW fan bois are taking it.. 

Not well. I don't know if I'm considered a "fan boi" (which is a pejorative) but I've owned more BMW models than any other single make. And I hate this look. 

YouTube has self-professed BMW lovers saying they hate this look. 

To date, I've not found one independent person saying they like this look, without some sort of qualifying (weasel) statement.

It's fugly. Looks may be subjective but this is almost certainly *objectively* hideous. 

• Praise 1

3 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Not well. I don't know if I'm considered a "fan boi" (which is a pejorative) but I've owned more BMW models than any other single make. And I hate this look. 

YouTube has self-professed BMW lovers saying they hate this look. 

To date, I've not found one independent person saying they like this look, without some sort of qualifying (weasel) statement.

It's fugly. Looks may be subjective but this is almost certainly *objectively* hideous. 

You are more of fan boi than me.  I only own 2 BMW Group cars.

In term of design, BMW is getting worse over the years.  

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

56 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

You are more of fan boi than me.  I only own 2 BMW Group cars.

In term of design, BMW is getting worse over the years.  

merc design go north

bmw design go south 

terbalik .... [hur] 

Edited by Wt_know
  • Haha! 1

23 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

Very controversial grille design.. wonder how BMW fan bois are taking it.. 

been watching some youtube video on this. Apparently Mat watson like it!! 

maybe the blackened grill makes it less ugly than in the normal 4er. but still *puke*........... 

well to each his own.......

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

39 minutes ago, Beanoyip said:

IMO, the M8 is the best looking BMW as of now..

Can't argue against that, but I think the previous 4 GC (F36), the G20 (latest 3 series sans the G80 M3) and G30* (latest 5 series) are also handsome looking. Personally, I will rank the G30 as the most beautiful BMW currently.

Bias caveat - I own this. 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

2 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

IMO, the M8 is the best looking BMW as of now..

second that

and X5 is the best looking suv in bmw

not many choices for beautiful bmw these days haha

pix may be tolerable ... in flesh is a big EYESORE ... lol

just like BMW dont dare to fck up the M5 & M8 design ... 

Edited by Wt_know
↡ Advertisement