SIA ditches ‘flight to nowhere’ idea, rolls out A380 restaurant, delivery menu and training facilities tour

kobayashiGT

26 minutes ago, BanCoe said:

Why no 1 ask parking free included or not ?? @Angcheek askin 😂😂

1 meal $600 .... so rich must give me some tips la ... 😅 i hard working old man 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

On 10/2/2020 at 10:48 PM, Apple-Tree said:

I LOVE Plane Food one ........ in many occasion they give me second serving lor ...It is MY LOOK, Like CROSSING Causeway AT HALF Tank ....... FEED ME FEED ME FEED ME ...... I write VERI GOODER Survey one... 

The only thing nice is the Japanese noodle.  

🤐🤐🤐 

Why ur look gve u 2nd serving ? 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

50 minutes ago, Angcheek said:

1 meal $600 .... so rich must give me some tips la ... 😅 i hard working old man 

Yeah you are needed there....... to clean tables lah........assist me ..... neber ask you go makan lah 🤣🤣

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

5 hours ago, Angcheek said:

The only thing nice is the Japanese noodle.  

🤐🤐🤐 

Why ur look gve u 2nd serving ? 

That puzzle me too.  Maybe I am as CUTE as a HAMSTER ba.......

Edited by Apple-Tree
  • Haha! 2

Just a quick opinion check.

Do you think it is now safe to bring children to Changi Airport to roam about for 4 hours and spend one lazy Saturday afternoon there?

I am thinking of bringing my children to T3 food court or  Fish & Co.

Edited by Albeniz

4 hours ago, Albeniz said:

Do you think it is now safe to bring children to Changi Airport to roam about for 4 hours and spend one lazy Saturday afternoon there?

Honestly if u asked mean u not comfortable. Then no point going right?

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 2

Internal Moderator
4 hours ago, Albeniz said:

Generally now Singapore is safe. The community cases is very low. You can go anywhere in Singapore if you continue to practise the new social "norm".

• Praise 3

2 hours ago, Ody_2004 said:

Honestly if u asked mean u not comfortable. Then no point going right?

Right!

Edited by Albeniz

More than 900 SIA A-380 lunches sold out in half an hour

SINGAPORE - More than 900 seats that were available for Singapore Airlines' (SIA's) Restaurant A380 @ Changi dining experience were sold out within 30 minutes after bookings opened on Monday (Oct 12).

Customers who were unable to make a reservation after 12.30am were invited to join a wait list, which has since also been closed.

Confirming that all places were snapped up, an SIA spokesman told The Straits Times: "Given the strong demand and interest from customers, Singapore Airlines will reopen the wait list on KrisShop.com for a limited time from 6pm on Oct 12 for customers who are still interested in experiencing Restaurant A380 @ Changi."

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/more-than-900-sia-a-380-lunches-sold-out-in-half-an-hour

Look more like a marketing tactics to me. Most seats could actually be snapped up by their own employees paying staff rates much cheaper than those advertised. Trying to induce fake impression to the public as if such aeroplane meals were in great demand in order to boost sales for the next round.

17 minutes ago, Eaststargrouper said:

Look more like a marketing tactics to me. Most seats could actually be snapped up by their own employees paying staff rates much cheaper than those advertised. Trying to induce fake impression to the public as if such aeroplane meals were in great demand in order to boost sales for the next round.

have you heard about there being staff rates?

7 hours ago, Eaststargrouper said:

Erm.. You be surprised.. I mean for some like you and me sees this like so expensive and will not pay for it does not mean others will not. So you just can't assume that most seats are snapped up by their own employees unless you have the prove to show that people that pay for that majority are their own employees. 

Edited by Yewheng

Staff rate is only an example of such marketing tactics. Could be even given for free to their business partners or valued customers redemption just to keep the relationships

But like all other restaurant, there is always a group of people who were on their occasion willing to pay slightly higher rate as celebration for their birthdays or anniversary etc. So nothing special. Everybody on this group “could” afford 1 time.

To me, totally unattractive at all, especially the plane is not even flying to save fuel cost. Unless you haven’t taken a flight before.

Smart people now are to avoid going on board a flight or staying in hotel during this COVID19 epidemic. The aircon inside flight cabin and especially hotel room is not clean enough despite having their filter changed because the air ducts/vents were not completely replaced after previous infection.

• Praise 1