Man Orders Calvin Klein Briefs On Lazada & Gets Imitation Ones, Allegedly Can’t Claim Refund

kobayashiGT

Internal Moderator

Man Orders Calvin Klein Briefs On Lazada & Gets Imitation Ones, Allegedly Can’t Claim Refund

source: https://mustsharenews.com/calvin-klein-imitation/

xMan-Orders-Calvin-Klein-Briefs-On-Lazad

Philippines Online Shopper Receives Fake Calvin Klein Briefs, Asks Lazada For Help

Sometimes, we may make the mistake of buying products that are not from an authorised dealer. After all, the internet can be pretty misleading. Unfortunately, a shopper received a brief surprise when he received ‘Calvni Kelin’ undergarments instead of the real deal, Calvin Klein.

xCalvin-Klein-imitation-post.png.pagespe

Remember those pasar malam stalls which sells novelty clothes parodying famous brands? Yeah, Calvni Kelin probably falls in that category.

But after a series of messages exchanged, the seller rejected the man’s refund request.

Product was falsely listed as Calvin Klein

In the refunds page posted by the netizen, the products could be seen listed as Calvin Klein briefs.

xCalvin-Klein-imitation-refund-request.p

However, the product received by the netizen via mail had a pretty obvious typo — Calvin Klein wouldn’t spell their products like…that.

xCalvin-Klein-imitations.png.pagespeed.i

Refund request for imitation product rejected

Of course, Calvni Kelin wasn’t what the netizen ordered. So, he took to the messaging function of the app to complain to the seller about the imitation products.

However, the seller said that the products were the ones listed on Lazada — just under a different model.

xChat-with-seller.png.pagespeed.ic.Lh6_S

The netizen understood that the seller may not understand English well and therefore he may not have known that the product was an imitation.

xChat-with-seller-2.png.pagespeed.ic.jQY

Though the seller admitted that they sold an imitation, they still allegedly declined to initiate a refund.

Netizen confirmed product was an imitation

A Facebook user told the netizen that the product he received is definitely an imitation, as they have seen it being sold on a sidewalk.

xcomment-about-imitations-1.png.pagespee

Another netizen shared that she was at the receiving end of another botched sale from an online seller.

Apparently, she received a car vacuum cleaner instead of a stand mixer.

xComment-about-imitations-2.png.pagespee

Buy from reputable sellers

The moral of this story is that buying items via the internet can be risky business. However, most problems could be solved by approaching an authorised online seller.

Do make sure that an online dealer is verified before confirming a purchase, or you may very well receive an imitation item, or even the wrong product altogether.

HAHAHAHAH. This is quite hilarious.

Maybe he buy the calvin klein is to get lucky at night one.

th?id=OIP.ZORczG0aN647APEqer6nvAHaFc%26p

Can look like this. But in the end is like this.

Man-Underwear.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

hahahhahaha.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 9

Ladies, please don't laugh.

Better be careful when buying items online, you could have gotten yourself an unlimited edition of Victoriai's Screet too.

Edited by Albeniz
  • Haha! 11

This compliant has raised my brand awareness of Calvini Kelin.

If they are selling at 10% of the price with 90% of the quality,  I would quickly order a dozen.  Yoohoo!

• Praise 5
  • Haha! 2

4 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

depends on the price he bought, if paying 10% of the price then he should know he is buying a imitation, what is there to complaint?

i was scrolling tru to see if can see wat price he bot at .... 

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 3

If cheong Kelvin Klein, then seller is hawker for fake goods. Illegal under the law.

So, now many hawkers are selling famous brands' inspired goods which are perfectly legal as long as wording and design are not 100% copied and paste over. LOL

Caveat Emptor.

Edited by Kangadrool

I remember when I was a kid, most of my classmates were carrying the New Balance Bag and I was carrying the All Balance Bag bought from a sidewalk.

The logo looked almost the same.  They served the same purpose of carrying the books too.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 5

3 minutes ago, Albeniz said:

I remember when I was a kid, most of my classmates were carrying the New Balance Bag and I was carrying the All Balance Bag bought from a sidewalk.

The logo looked almost the same.  They served the same purpose of carrying the books too.

In Malaysia, you have Pensonic appliances. First time saw it, nearly tio conned. Rub rub eyes then see "wrong" spelling. LOL

Not sure if got anyone bought Michelim tyres anot, Tyres chio boh?

Edited by Kangadrool
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

25 minutes ago, Albeniz said:

Ladies, please don't laugh.

Better be careful when buying items online, you could have gotten yourself an unlimited edition of Victoriai's Screet too.

So you wanna volunteer to help them inspect?

12 minutes ago, Kangadrool said:

If cheong Kelvin Klein, then seller is hawker for fake goods. Illegal under the law.

So, now many hawkers are selling famous brands' inspired goods which are perfectly legal as long as wording and design are not 100% copied and paste over. LOL

Caveat Emptor.

fella is listing on lazada and probably shipping from china. illegal so what? fly over and catch him?

13 minutes ago, Albeniz said:

This compliant has raised my brand awareness of Calvini Kelin.

If they are selling at 10% of the price with 90% of the quality,  I would quickly order a dozen.  Yoohoo!

I am with you on this ... Brand does not matter ... Quality does !

• Praise 2

20 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

depends on the price he bought, if paying 10% of the price then he should know he is buying a imitation, what is there to complaint?

I was lucky to get a refund on the dead portable hdd which had a seagate logo but the brand was not mentioned on the webpage. 

14 minutes ago, SuPerBoRed said:

i was scrolling tru to see if can see wat price he bot at .... 

hahaha... i was also searching in Lazada PH but i think they took down already.

A friend of mine in USA bought a "blackberry" phone from an ah tiong in China many years back. Everything came in order, except the small print on the phone, it read "blueberry".  He asked me how? I said the price you paid, you are lucky they didnt send you a "watermelon" phone, and the phone is not exactly totally wrong, same same berry family....[laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 10

i ever bought a Calvin Klein underwear in Qoo10, i believe should be imitation but the quality was very good. No wonder the real one selling at $50 a piece [sweatdrop]

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Internal Moderator
5 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

i ever bought a Calvin Klein underwear in Qoo10, i believe should be imitation but the quality was very good. No wonder the real one selling at $50 a piece [sweatdrop]

You wanna show who your calvin klein! hahahhaha.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

27 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

I think also depends on who you buy from, sometimes there are really good deals one. 

I bought a pair of 2xu tights special print from amazon at 60% off usual price, and it was shipped out of UK. When it arrive, the packaging was different from what I usually get, so I took pictures and send them to 2xu HQ, asking them if I had gotten a knock off.

2XU replied that cfm is 100% legit product. 

But of course I didnt buy it at 10% and it didnt come as X2U...[:p][laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3