2021 2nd Generation Honda Vezel / HR-V

Carbon82

Two questions:

How the photographer knew that this covered car is the next generation of HRV/Vezel? And why the rear door got handle in the CGI rendering?

• Praise 2

Not bad

If they fix the tinny feel, the bouncy rear suspension and the high CG floating ride, I'll be interesting when my bread van expires...

Otherwise the RAV4 and such make more sense... the new Toyota platform is very sweet and the occupants sit lower despite the higher ride, so it helps the handling..

And it looks like a Tucson...

• Praise 3

Another world car sales beater coming................sg will surely be non exception lol

Must be cheaper, better and fasterer like what our G always preach     

Also has to be pretty and easy to maintain, with good resale value woh ..... hahaha

[drivingcar]

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Just 2 comments from me.

1)Looks like a smaller sibling of CRV at certain angles. 

2)I understand Toyota will come out with Yaris Cross. In fact already launched in Japan. This is a direct Vezel/HRV competitor. This segment will be interesting. As always price will be the primary determining factor as both cars look ok. Must see specs n features closely though. 

• Praise 5

4 hours ago, therock said:

Not bad

If they fix the tinny feel, the bouncy rear suspension and the high CG floating ride, I'll be interesting when my bread van expires...

Otherwise the RAV4 and such make more sense... the new Toyota platform is very sweet and the occupants sit lower despite the higher ride, so it helps the handling..

And it looks like a Tucson...

Bro, yours B class right? So fast expiring? RAV4 price wise, I think one class up from this Vezel/HRV. As mentioned in my previous post, I think competitor is Yaris Cross. 

• Praise 4

Not so soon

but when it’s due I’ll also be older 

my original choice was something like the HRV

got a deal on my current car and I’m very happy with it but eventually one must look for the next ride and by then the HRV will be a mature model with kinks worked out 💪 

• Praise 2

The CHR has a very impressive chassis, so the new platform really impressed me. I drove the RAV4 in Iceland and it's a solid ride.

The current HRV is a bit top heavy, so I'm not surprised to see so many accidents where it overturns.

But the room inside, the 'Smart Seats' really impress me.

If that was all I can get, I'm actually happy too, but if they can do some improvements to the ride, I'll be even happier..

Neutral Newbie

I am looking at car now... Car COE ending next yr..Was wondering to get the yaris cross or vezel.. Vezel have been in sg since 2015.  Wondering when will the new vezel out? 

1 hour ago, Kopites said:

Shouldn't be too far off from this teaser I reckon.

Tks for the teaser video, looks more squarish than the outgoing model.

The potential problem would be the pricing I feel as the new Jazz already going for $100k thereabouts so this HR-V will likely be at least $105 to $110k? Don’t think it will sell in volumes at that price so my early forecast is that it will not be another national car unlike the outgoing one.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3